Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pls increase the Pet limit again by more than 50

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Increase it to 500 that way we don't have to worry about it for a long LONG time.

Yeah instead we will have to worry about deadly fps drops when opening Pet Information Tab. It's already unbearable.

This is very true. I have like 90 spots taken up by characters, pets, and partners. I am starting to experience that login lag and I am worried that there may come a day that the mere act of logging in will crash me.

Delete your junk event pets guys. You have enough storage space.

I only have characters showing up on the login screen; I see no need to log in or view partner/pets anymore; DL training the latter and the lack of pet dungeons reduces my incentive to zero.

That being said, I think Greta was referring to when you open it via T in game. I have about 70 chars but no-where near the limit and have no problem, but I also have a year old i7 machine, so it's not like I'd be considered the average audience.

Greta you might have better luck using the favourites list, unless it ALWAYS opens that first one; I haven't spent the time organizing it yet.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 23, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Increase it to 500 that way we don't have to worry about it for a long LONG time.

Yeah instead we will have to worry about deadly fps drops when opening Pet Information Tab. It's already unbearable.

This is very true. I have like 90 spots taken up by characters, pets, and partners. I am starting to experience that login lag and I am worried that there may come a day that the mere act of logging in will crash me.

Delete your junk event pets guys. You have enough storage space.

I only have characters showing up on the login screen; I see no need to log in or view partner/pets anymore; DL training the latter and the lack of pet dungeons reduces my incentive to zero.

That being said, I think Greta was referring to when you open it via T in game. I have about 70 chars but no-where near the limit and have no problem, but I also have a year old i7 machine, so it's not like I'd be considered the average audience.

Greta you might have better luck using the favourites list, unless it ALWAYS opens that first one; I haven't spent the time organizing it yet.

That's what i'm doing, but it's quite annoying that i need to choose any pet tab that i have set every time when i log in back again. Really annoying and confusing. Why fps drops when i open that crap lol, don't understand. And i'm not the only one having this issue.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I want a trade-in system. All my thoroughbreds needs 2 go. But I payed hundreds$$$ for a dozen+ back in the day so I can't just poof em without a guilty conscience. :(
    BuffalosLadameSherri
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Yeah the limit needs to be increased ._. I'm far from reaching it, but for sure one day I will...
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Getting rid of the limit would be nice. Also kinda want a revamped pet naming system since I'm just too lazy to come up with names, might start just using numbers...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Why not all the way to 9000?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Let me convert pet whistles into cards. I'm suffering over here.

3qtJ0tL.png
    Sherri
    Sai wrote: »

3qtJ0tL.png

Pet trading cards?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited August 25, 2018

3qtJ0tL.png

Pet trading cards?

The pet character cards that we used to get before they started using whistles.
    dY4Vj1e.jpg

Pet trading cards, lol. fdJ4bXC.png
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Rhey wrote: »
    I want a trade-in system. All my thoroughbreds needs 2 go. But I payed hundreds$$$ for a dozen+ back in the day so I can't just poof em without a guilty conscience. :(
    I'll trade ten normal horses for a bone dragon any day of the week.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Take inspiration from other games. I want to Mabivolve my thoroughbred into a flamerider horse. Maybe they can set up evolution lines for many common pets (basic horse pets, dogs and cats, small birds, etc) and hand out evolution orbs during events instead of pet whistles.
    BronzebreakSherri
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    It would be cool if you could turn in pets for a small portion of the nx you paid for them even. Like, if the pet hadn't been traded and it's been over 30 days you could trade the pet in for 20% of the nx. Heck, even 10% :(
    GretaSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited August 26, 2018
    I'd still kill for this, not joking. I buy pets so I should be able to use them with no stinkin limit. >:l

3qtJ0tL.png

Oof.. that or we need more Adoption Medal handouts.. but I'd understand if you don't wanna get rid of pets because I'm the exact way, even if it means a ton o' gold.
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    I am within 5 of the pet limit. This includes 3 partner pets and I didn't buy the new ones because of room issues with the pet/partner/character limit. So mabinogi just lost a sale because although I really wanted them I will not delete pets to have them. And after these 2 events I will be within 3 plus I have 2 pet whistles I still haven't used. I would love to see an increase in limit because I really don't want to delete any of my pets. I like a lot of the give away pets, Some of those pets were hard earned like in the Doki Doki Island event. I buy the ones in the market place often. There is a new pet the earth dragon I would like to have BUT again it would mean keeping as a whistle or deleting one to use it. OKAY so I am a Whale and a pet hoarder. If I choose to spend thousands of dollars a year in the shop and I have the money, why should I be limited in what I can buy. yes I buy gatcha too, and the bags when they come out. I sell the stuff from gacha that I don't want or cant use ( male clothes etc). OR maybe Nexon could just release more pet medals in the shop and make it a permanent shop item, then I can at least store them, for when I want them. When I first started buying pets I had no idea there was a limit I only found out when I reached the 1st one. In the just over 4 years I have amassed a ton of stuff and am now having to sell or discard stuff because I am running out of space. I recently went through all of my items in the bank , and I am now starting to move/sell or discard what I feel I can absolutely live without. I have had VIP consistently since I started playing, and IF the pet limit is not raised I might consider letting go of my VIP and not spending anymore of my hard earned cash on gatcha or anything else , I mean why should I buy something I have no room for
    I know that is a lot, but when you are a dedicated seller and collector it does make a difference to the individual. Well it does to me anyway

• MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    edited August 30, 2018
    How does one track 200 pets?

I track mine mostly by using the favorites tabs in the pet menu.
    I have one tab for all pets that hold clothes, tools, weapons, event items ( like holidays etc,) and 1 for my currently empty pets when I need to store something fast. then If I am looking for a particular tool, I don't have to go through all of my pets to find it. It took me 2 days to organize it this way but so far it is well worth it.
    Bronzebreak
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 11, 2018
    Recently we've gotten the tropical polar bear and elephant, bull pet, soon getting a cocker spaniel.... WHEN are we getting a pet uncap?! Come on.... the whistles are starting to pile up. I've had to use a ton of willpower not to go for a 2nd bull pet because it's pointless. My pet whistles:

Fantasia Cheetah
    Fantasia Fallen Fairy
    Fantasia Bone Dragon
    Fantasia Pegasus
    aloha White Polar Bear
    Aloha White elephant
    Bull
    Milky Way Bone Dragon
    Pink Poodle
    Balloon Puppy
    JazmynSherri
    Raise pet limit, add a petting zoo in homestead, allow pet homestead summons.
    Sherri
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Raise pet limit, add a petting zoo in homestead, allow pet homestead summons.

That would be awesome!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    was this moved back to general AGAIN?! WHY