Check out the patch notes for the July 16th update, P.E.T. Part 1: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23332/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dream House!

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,900
    How gullible do you have to be to not understand this is an April Fool's prank beforehand?

Let's look at the basic.

-It's April 1st, and the duration lasts one day.
    -You're getting a house for an unknown duration.
    -The housing system is a constant reshuffling of housing one permanently never owns.
    -There is a finite number of housing, so having it be permanently beholden to a player who may stop playing just for logging in would be dangerous the current functions of the housing board.
    -One of the pictures was of a CASTLE. A GUILD CASTLE.
    -Have you never heard of the axiom "If it is too good to be true, it likely is?"

Seriously, how many standard deviation below an IQ of 100 are you entitled pricks? I am normally calm, but the amount of inane cupidity (Pun intended, Cupidity means avarice) makes not want to live on this planet anymore.
    LeineiFayeKaibaGaby5011
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,595
    I have never heard the word 'cupidity' before! Thank you for introducing me to it!
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,585
    edited April 7, 2018
    Everyone's all angry and I'm over here like, "I still need to buy a Bronze Key..." Cause you know, I really need 4 "Dream Houses"... xD
    WolfandWolf
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 48,715
    xXFuiWV.png

Yep, that's about right.
  • ZanatanZanatan
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    I personally thought it was funny.