Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dream House!

WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
edited March 30, 2018 in General Chat
Nexon Announcement: Don't have enough money for service? Win a free dream house!!

*permanent keys*

Me: Oh! I guess because there's a possibility the new homestead stuff may be coming our way, we won't have much use for houses and Nexon wants to do something nice for the remaining time--

*checks date of event*

Me: . . . . . . . . . Heh. Very nice. ALMOST. Almost. I love you all. I wonder what might actually await us....
[Deleted User]
  1. What will await us?66 votes
    1. More Alban Knight silly cutscene/dream sequences
       6% (4 votes)
    2. Miniature houses
       38% (25 votes)
    3. Horses. Lots of horses
       3% (2 votes)
    4. GMs being silly
       18% (12 votes)
    5. A raffle to win Ferghus' house. We get to kick him out.
       23% (15 votes)
    6. Hey! Got any grapes?
       12% (8 votes)

Comments

• lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    I was gonna vote for a mini house but Aprils fools is coming soon so I'll vote for ferghus house and we get to kick him out
    WolfandWolf
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 30, 2018
    The way they worded the event thing is extremely confusing..
    VeylaineAlchemistjkpawcalypse
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited March 30, 2018
    it's obviously a trap which is really a shame. It would be cool to have an extra house on your hs property.

No wait, I got it! You'll actually get that house on hch permanently- then we will get the update which removes hch on april 2nd (but srsly my vote is on 1x1 mini figures)
    WolfandWolf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    All I have to say is...

Temporary housing.

tenor.gif?itemid=5809487
    Alchemistjkpawcalypse
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    I'm calling it, it's going to be cardboard houses
    NekoLily
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited March 30, 2018
    Smells fishy

_70980_april_fool300.gif
    VeylaineSherriVimiArjuneCrimsọnoffwithyourheadspawcalypse
  • MikitisueMikitisue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    edited March 30, 2018
    Tbh, I feel like we would get a key and not a house LOL..I mean they at least did say a permanent key Q_Q
    WolfandWolfoffwithyourheads
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    what if i dont want the ugly rock mansion.... is it random? can i keep the house i have currently? is it a april fools prank? R we getting REAL content, hidden as weak content?
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited March 30, 2018
    Predictable April's Fool joke is PREDICTABLE
    _vector__nao_tomori___meh__by_coolez-d9agugh.png
    SherriCrimsọnAlchemistjkoffwithyourheadsRadiant Dawnpawcalypse
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Fool+_9ba90434ead78e419bdf03b6115ef180.jpg
    SherriSheenaRadiant DawnVeylainepawcalypse
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I saw the word Dream House and immediately jumped to the conclusion that we were getting caught up with KR.
    But... they said permanent keys. Could be in anticipation of an update... or just another mini decoration.
    Since it will be on April first... prepare for either a hit or a miss this Hot Time.
    tumblr_mp4hdv8h8E1r5mldeo1_400.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    Nexon's idea of a joke is pissing everyone off. XD

latest?cb=20121205194057
    AlchemistjkMaiaoffwithyourheadsKingEphySherriVeylainepawcalypse
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Or maybe it's exactly what we think it is, and Nexon knows that we don't feel like we can trust them with getting new content/update, thus the actual prank is making us think that we AREN'T getting caught up when we really are....
    prankception pls.
    JazmynBlissfulkilloffwithyourheadsVeylainepawcalypse
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Understandable, have a great day.
    Sherri
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I'm saying april's fools not because it's obvious, but because the last time NEXON gave us anything great THIS easily was.

Well. Before EU server shut down I guess.
    Sherri
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    TNinja wrote: »
    I'm saying april's fools not because it's obvious, but because the last time NEXON gave us anything great THIS easily was.

Well. Before EU server shut down I guess.

I have 2 things I'd like to add on to this.

1. I think this April fools joke is a little depressing, in the sense that before I looked at the hot time date I got really excited for something homestead related. I get it, that's the point of the date but... It made me think "wow the only time we can get updates fast is when it's not real".
    2. I just hate april fools in general. It's the one day where I just turn all electronics off, ignore everything and stay inside and read. Most people don't know what a funny prank is. If someone is getting hurt, or something getting lost/broken/stolen it's not a good prank.
    SherriMaiaoffwithyourheadsRadiant Dawn
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,115
    Mikitisue wrote: »
    Tbh, I feel like we would get a key and not a house LOL..I mean they at least did say a permanent key Q_Q

I hope it's a key like the Festia Treasure Hunting Mysterious Key because I like the pose it gives you
    WolfandWolfoffwithyourheads
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    edited March 30, 2018
    It is an April fools joke, but I will just see how it goes.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    1. I think this April fools joke is a little depressing, in the sense that before I looked at the hot time date I got really excited for something homestead related. I get it, that's the point of the date but... It made me think "wow the only time we can get updates fast is when it's not real".

The sad truth lol mabinogi's most exciting content is just a lie. Not only that but it's every year they do the same thing. Offer up something amazing to players and then lolnope. Like who's it fun for? For example when we got those fugly wings for free they had timers on them. We could have at least gotten trash wings forever lol
    Sherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Well, I am holding hope this is not an April Fools' Joke. Feel free to call me an idiot. :p