Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bento Boxes

LeiliciaLeilicia
Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
edited September 9, 2017 in General Chat
So, we all know how rng is and how unfair it tends to be. How many bento boxes do you currently have in your inventory? I am holding about 17 of them, and I finally managed to clear a board for a piece of the doll bag coupon. I'm running out of inventory space. Anyone else basically swimming in those? I honestly though it wouldn't be this easy to rack up bento boxes but boy was I wrong.
[Deleted User]courtneyy

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I have 20 so far and completed one and a half boards. Although the second half is where it gets hard.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Honestly I'm wondering how many of these we will have before we actually get the doll bag?
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    At least 10 stacks, most probably more. Keep in mind you can store them in pets, trade them to alts, mail them to alts and store them in banks. But are the rewards even worth the lost inventory space?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    unless you really badly want 10 cm gems or 2 leather or 2 fabric or hp-mp 30 pots... just sell them for 1 gold a stack like I did :P
    Vimi
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Arjune wrote: »
    unless you really badly want 10 cm gems or 2 leather or 2 fabric or hp-mp 30 pots... just sell them for 1 gold a stack like I did :P

5cm gems, even!

These Bento prizes are lame.
    I wish the boxes stacked higher than 5.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I actually tried eating one for science....

It makes you lose weight. XD
    SheenaGoldtiger01[Deleted User]Vimi
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited September 9, 2017
    fyi, coupon (frag) for bag seems... tradeable...
    Edit. Idk how I ended up posting on this thread. Was meant to post on other thread hmm
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited September 9, 2017

can I trade a stack for 1 dead bee? x3
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    I got the whole squirrel coupon on my first completed bingo board, its pure luck :3

but the things you get from the empty bento box are... kinda meh, after all that wait its just meh... just gems, pots and statues for exploration exp. The squirrel bag is cool tho
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    edited September 11, 2017
    Imo statues for exploration exp seem worth it, since I can't rb rn and I need more ap x'D but yeah, you also get a bento box per bingo win you get too. I recently switched my main chara so I was able to put them in my pets for easier transferring (: its nice that its not bound to a single chara.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175

Bento Box Rewards

Dragon Statue
    Sundial Artifact
    Elephant Statue
    Topaz (5cm)
    Star Sapphire (5cm)
    Emerald (5cm)
    Aquamarine (5cm)
    Garnet (5cm)
    Jasper (5cm)
    Ruby (5cm)
    Spinel (5cm)
    Full Recovery Potion x1
    Advanced Phoenix Feather
    Party Phoenix Feather
    Wax Wing x1
    HP MP 30 Potion (Quantity: 10)
    HP MP 50 Potion (Quantity: 10)
    HP Stamina 30 Potion (Quantity: 10)
    HP Stamina 50 Potion (Quantity: 10)
    HP Stamina 100 Potion (Quantity: 10)
    Finest Silk (Quantity: 2)
    Finest Fabric (Quantity: 3)
    Finest Leather (Quantity: 3)
    Finest Leather Strap (Quantity: 3)

Solution...drop them.

Leilicia
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Meh, I'm enjoying the couple recovery potions I get.
  • ObsimObsim
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    After staying online straight for Since Thursday afternoon, I foinally got this thing. I keep trying ti all the bento's and it says it's already detecting something
    Clear my inv please this is ridiculous.
  • MoonsieMoonsie
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Oh, zoink. :o
    I ate them and only lost weight, I thought they were defective and have been tossing them on the ground. >.<;;
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    I just sold what I had for 5g/stack xD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    nevyn25 wrote: »

can I trade a stack for 1 dead bee? x3

Sold
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    I managed to sell most of mine for 10k ea. No idea who's buying them.
    Leilicia
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    i see more in Tarlach being sold for 25k-50k. Still think 5g is good enough imo xD
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I have 11 stacks of Bento Boxes and still did not get the bag yet. Fu my luck
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    The only thing lamer than the prizes is the fact you have to wait 10 minutes to get a lame prize. :(