Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bento Boxes

Comments

• AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    edited September 15, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    I have 11 stacks of Bento Boxes and still did not get the bag yet. Fu my luck

You have to complete 3 bingo boards to get the bag. Which is about 4 days AFK.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    AgentJean wrote: »

No, you don't have to. The coupon pieces drop from the boxes you got from completing 1 bingo line, which is probably how so many people got the bag already.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited September 16, 2017
    Finally got the bag today after using the stamp and I'm confused about the bento boxes. I gave the box to the summoned chipmunk and in the announcement it said I have to wait 10 minutes. But can I give all of the bento boxes at once? Or do I have to give it 1 by 1, having to wait 10 minutes each time? Please tell me it's the former..

EDIT: Nvm, it won't let me give the 2nd boxes, meaning it will take ages to use up all the boxes..gdi
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Let's go nuts and have an adventure!
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited September 16, 2017
    For anyone confused on some minor details.

According to Liesha's video, you summon the Detective Squirrel and drag and drop the Bento on to the Detective Squirrel like you'd gift an NPC.
    This gives you a buff called "Let's go nuts and have an adventure!".
    This buff gives no bonus on its own, except to give you the Empty Bento Box when the buff expires.
    I'm guessing the buff expires after 10 minutes or something? (Not sure, since Hardmuscle somehow got it to expire and give him the empty box faster)
    And you can't feed the Detective Squirrel while you have the buff.

But at least, since the buff exists on your character, instead of on the Detective Squirrel, you can desummon it between feedings to save on its summon time.
    You can, in fact, let the buff expire and receive the empty box with the Detective Squirrel still unsummoned.
    [Deleted User]
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    AgentJean wrote: »

No, you don't have to. The coupon pieces drop from the boxes you got from completing 1 bingo line, which is probably how so many people got the bag already.

Yeah, but they must have insane luck. All I've gotten are Jewels and foodstuffs.