Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The lantern event returns!

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Sherri wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Actually I wish that event would return. I messed up and didn't get the cheer gesture. :(
    Same here! Well if this event is the one where you create and release paper lanterns. Is it?
    Cuz' I wasn't able to get the Release Lantern gesture in that event.. or that one Cheer Gesture in Festia. I forget what the event was all about but I was like one day off and I was sooo angry when it just ended. I wANT GLOW STICKS SCREEEEEEEEEEE--

actually the one with the glow sticks is a gesture called applause. the lantern action is not a gesture, it is in the action tab with a lantern icon called Release Sky Lantern and allows you to use limitless sky lanterns. one player can get about 3 in the sky at a time.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    These seem to relate to Aomori Nebuta Matsuri

Festivals of Japan: Aomori Nebuta Matsuri

If not they do coincide with the lantern festival in the Poconos (Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania)

Wow, what if the n
    Actually I wish that event would return. I messed up and didn't get the cheer gesture. :(
    Same here! Well if this event is the one where you create and release paper lanterns. Is it?
    Cuz' I wasn't able to get the Release Lantern gesture in that event.. or that one Cheer Gesture in Festia. I forget what the event was all about but I was like one day off and I was sooo angry when it just ended. I wANT GLOW STICKS SCREEEEEEEEEEE--

Yeah I missed out on that glow stick gesture too. I hope that they bring that festia event back someday. :(
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705

Yeah I missed out on that glow stick gesture too. I hope that they bring that festia event back someday. :(

Same - I didn't realize it happened but was too late
  • SoraiteSoraite
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    edited September 23, 2017
    We probably won't get this for another 2 months, its came before the Korean thanksgiving (Chuseok) which is like a fall festival timing. Maybe it'll come next month before our thanksgiving like KR did but i'm not sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Soraite wrote: »
    We probably won't get this for another 2 months, its came before the Korean thanksgiving (Chuseok) which is like a fall festival timing. Maybe it'll come next month before our thanksgiving like KR did but i'm not sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That would be nice. Waaaaaaay better than last year's event that seriously pissed off everyone. Plus typical American Thanksgiving is boring.
    Peloi