Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATE] Light and Darkness Event

Comments

• NerdyliciousNerdylicious
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    edited November 6, 2017
    Katherz wrote: »
    @Nerdylicious

Trade your Twilight Coins for some cool prizes! Please note, the Twilight shop will open once you have fully upgraded your wings. It also opens 10 days before the event is over.

Thank you for pointing that out haha, idk how i missed that part but now it all makes sense o3o. This is good as it allows me to hoard coins :).
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    No problem! Hoard all the coins!
    NerdyliciousSherri
  • scorpin99scorpin99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    edited November 6, 2017
    Cassafras wrote: »
    Unless I am horribly misremembering here, during the stream they said that the Wings of Light were the blue ones, while the orange ones were the Wings of Twilight. The KR site seems to support this. Yet, in the event post, it claims the Wings of Light are the orange, while the Wings of Twilight are the blue. Which is it? I'm after the blue ones, personally, and I'd be rather upset if I went through the whole event only to find out at the end that I screwed myself out of the colour I wanted.

I would like some clarification for this since I'm going for the same pair. can we get an admin to confirm this?
  • KatherzKatherz
    I can confirm that the Wings of Light are the blue ones, the Wings of Darkness are the purple ones, and the Wings of Twilight are the orange/yellow ones. I will let the appropriate person know to update the post on the site :)
    scorpin99SherriNekoLily
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    This confuses me more to be honest o_o
    Jazmyn
  • SlimeVagrantSlimeVagrant
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    Speaking of confusion, I just completed the first upgrade quest after getting the 5 shades, and I chose darkness because I want to get the Dark wings, but once I selected it the npc dialog seemed to suggest that I selected the light option and then I got a message that the wings wanted more darkness or something. Am I locked out of getting the darkness wings now? or was this just a bug?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Just a bug, I'll write it up, don't worry!
    SherriSlimeVagrant
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I wanted the blue wings so I thought I needed a mixture of dark and light. I started off by selecting darkness. Now I've been told that the light and twilight wings have been switched around. Is it now impossible for me to get the blue wings?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Hey @jjeremy, you can still get the blue wings. Finish upgrading your wings normally. Once they are fully upgraded and you receive the title, write a ticket up to our CS team. They will replace the wings you have and replace the title you receive with the correct ones!
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Not interested in the wings but but more enchant protection pots are always welcome.
    Nerdylicious
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    so are these things, once fully upgraded, still gonna expire? like is that on purpose. why would that be on purpose. idc about old mabi its a bad idea.
  • LokitinLokitin
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    What's the difference between the Momentary and Eternal twilight robes? I originally thought that perhaps the Momentary one was time limited as well, but it's not....they both look the same, though.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited November 11, 2017
    Lokitin wrote: »
    What's the difference between the Momentary and Eternal twilight robes? I originally thought that perhaps the Momentary one was time limited as well, but it's not....they both look the same, though.

The Eternal Twilight Robe has an additional visual effect, ripples of light around your feet.
    Lokitin
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited November 11, 2017
    i really like to see someone to try spam all the coin for the box to see the odds of getting that permanent coupon
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hazurah wrote: »
    i really like to see someone to try spam all the coin for the box to see the odds of getting that permanent coupon

I'm planning to do so. There's nothing else interesting for me to spend on.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    -snip-
    Why? Why is the Permanent Wing Coupon in the rng Twilight Box instead of directly buy-able? I'd give all my coins. Doshite?
    You did it with the tails when I wasn't able to play Mabi, now these wings are going to eventually expire unless I get "lucky" with these rng boxes. As if I'll get that damn permanent coupon, even if I use all my coins.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited November 12, 2017
    Greta wrote: »

I'm planning to do so. There's nothing else interesting for me to spend on.

Same here, I don't see a point in getting a one-year coupon for 20 coins, when I could use those 20 coins to go for 20 boxes that might have a permanent coupon.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    We don't even know if the coupon is tradable. :(
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited November 15, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

well
    we dont even KNOW whether the wing will be tradeable after the use of the coupon or not
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »

well
    we dont even KNOW whether the wing will be tradeable after the use of the coupon or not

I think they said in stream that wings are tradeable.