Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATE] Light and Darkness Event

Comments

• ZuramaruZuramaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Nachan wrote: »
    Please extend this event until December 5th. When I first started the main event quest I didn't get the daily impure shard quests for at least 3 days. It would really help if I had more time to complete the entire quest. I really want to finish it. Thank you!

One would think we had plenty of time but I guess there's always someone like this...
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    We had PLENTY of time, how you dare to ask extension for this? :|
    Zuramaru
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    the event almost done, pick a choice between picking 20 box of despair or 1 year guarantee wings coupon
  • NachanNachan
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    I'm not on Mabinogi all the time. I'm in college and don't always have time to play. I understand there was plenty of time but even so if I didn't have quest issues I would have been done by the 29th. You don't have to be so mean about it.
  • ZuramaruZuramaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Nachan wrote: »
    I'm not on Mabinogi all the time. I'm in college and don't always have time to play. I understand there was plenty of time but even so if I didn't have quest issues I would have been done by the 29th. You don't have to be so mean about it.

Tthere should be 12 spare days if you did the event from the very first day. You said you missed 3 days so... I'm sure you should've had plenty of time to be done by now... :/ I don't see any mean-ness on calculating and seeing that an extension on that case is not even necessary... Also, I don't know why everyone uses the 'I'm busy in real life' as some sort of invincible shield for everything. We all do have things to do in real life, being student or having a job doesn't make you any different or special case, it's just like almost everyone else.
  • ShoneaShonea
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    Katherz wrote: »
    Please note, the Twilight shop will open once you have fully upgraded your wings. It also opens 10 days before the event is over.

Wasn't the shop supposed to be open for people who can't finish or who had yet to finish their wings 10 days before the event ends? It's been 8 days since the 10 days remaining mark. My sister's still getting the "Are you saving the currency?" dialogue and that shouldn't be happening still according to the announcement post.

(She won't have enough time to finish her wings -rejoined mabi a week ago- but she wanted to buy some stuff from the shop)
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I've completed the event, but I have no problem with an extension because every day they extend it is another chance at rolling a perma coupon. Some people get to finish their wings and others get another box. Win-win.

It would be easy for me to be all smug and self-righteous and say "Well we've had plenty of time (so it must be your fault if you were too busy or lazy to play!!!1)" but that wouldn't benefit anyone.

We're not going to get any extensions because it looks like this event played out (mostly) without any problems.
    On the bright side, it'll be over and I won't have to look at all the rotten attitudes it's brought out any more. I'm seeing a lot of sour grapes as well as the ladder-pulling.
    IyasenuVaughan
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    They should at least extend it for 1 day at least though, because some players like me got messed up in not getting the quest on our main characters and did not want to risk doing it on an alt and the title being stuck on that character.
  • VCHVCH
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited November 29, 2017
    [REDACTED]
  • VCHVCH
    edited November 29, 2017
    [REDACTED]
  • ArashiRegiusArashiRegius
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I don't know why everyone making the event so bad, it's pretty easy with free items. You log in and pick any easy shadow mission like beginner scc finish it in 5min, complete shard quest and you're done. You get a free permanent robe, and some trials wings which if you're lucky and get permanent coupon could be permanent.
  • VCHVCH
    I remember them saying during the Livestream the stage 3 wings were permanent. I'm assuming from the 1 year coupon that this ended up being false. Any clarification?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited November 29, 2017
    VCH wrote: »
    I remember them saying during the Livestream the stage 3 wings were permanent. I'm assuming from the 1 year coupon that this ended up being false. Any clarification?

As someone who also watched the live stream, they did not say stage 3 wings ARE perm. You have a chance at getting perm wings by buying boxes with twilight coins which opens after stage 3. Or yes, you can buy a 1 year coupon for 20 coins.
  • SatsukoSatsuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    I wouldn't mind an extension, either... I didn't even know about this event till like 10 days in :s yay for only needing 3 more days and not getting to finish