Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Real Talk: Nerf Chainz

Comments

• CoolAidCoolAid
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160

Pretty much what I think about @Rhey for making this thread
    SylviaWolfeChaosShadow
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    ShouK wrote: »
    Bachram Boost is pretty annoying when you're trying to train something that requires your hp/mp/stam to be low though like Holy Vitality subskill. I wish it can be turn on and off at will.

It's frustrating when trying to train heal, I do think a toggle for it would be nice.
  • SelzyrSelzyr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Rhey wrote: »
    After seeing the dan+combo card buffz 2 chainz I feelz it's time 2 do a reality checkz 2 this powercreeping...

- Melee+Rng
    - Multipliers are 2 OP
    - All Single+Aoe skills are 2 OP 4 one talent
    - Skillz grants ADV(same as berserk's) heavy standerz
    - Spammable(Dorcha is 2 easy 2 generate)
    - Anything weaker than Rabbie phantasm or is not immune/HVSTANDERz 2 melee gets solo'd rekt easily.
    - Magic was nerfed cuz of similiar reasons once it got the revamp.

It was fun while it lasted. Now it's time 2 balance it plox.
    Plz nerf. Not buff it even further w/Dan ranks.
    d2snfk0xeobji8gm2zz2.gif

Feel free 2 discuss. :o

Powercreep been a problem of the game starting pre genesis, when they started to release "bits" of it via skills, Chains don't change how broken the said powercreep is.

Nexon limits themselfs to buff the new mobs/stuff they implement so it seems more "difficult" but boils down to mobs having more HP/Ping and overall our experience being tanked by Lag(in most cases)

So yea, not voting, and this thread makes me think you are bored Rhey,
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,020
    chain slash doesn't need to be nerfed. as a human it is actually motivating me to work on archery and other talents to boost dex. we will probably get more chain slash skills in the future, Eiren is a Ace Hero after all so we will most likely see a new Ace talent to rebirth into. maybe some other talents should be buffed up and improved but at least for humans and giants this talent gives a good reason to explore other talents and skills that boost dex and luck.
  • SelzyrSelzyr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Negumiko wrote: »
    chain slash doesn't need to be nerfed. as a human it is actually motivating me to work on archery and other talents to boost dex. we will probably get more chain slash skills in the future, Eiren is a Ace Hero after all so we will most likely see a new Ace talent to rebirth into. maybe some other talents should be buffed up and improved but at least for humans and giants this talent gives a good reason to explore other talents and skills that boost dex and luck.

not sure if you noticed, but don't take this thread seriously, its a "troll", or "derp" thread.
    Greta
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

She's an ex-ace hero. While there's still potential to learn new chain skills they won't be from her, because if I recall correctly the slaugh inside her is gone now, implying she can't use the juicy chain sadness juice.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

She's an ex-ace hero. While there's still potential to learn new chain skills they won't be from her, because if I recall correctly the slaugh inside her is gone now, implying she can't use the juicy chain sadness juice.

the juice inside ruiairi and tarlach was gone after G1, and lo and behold, some writer at devcat managed to make up something stupid to bring them back

coherency is in the backburner when it comes to story in mabinogi