Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

closed!

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    looking pretty good :>
  • urseiursei
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    @Marianthi / @Leafpetal ☀ slots are opened up! if you're still interested, you're welcome to post request forms!

@Gakkuriaqua ☀ i still have your form ofc, and wouldn't mind some pose refs for your characters if you have any. gotta do some brain storming!
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    hii, would I be able to be put on waitlist when the current waitlisted people get moved to slots?
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    hello!! could you hold a slot for me while i get refs together and ill post them in a few mins?
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    edited February 5, 2017
    server / forum name / in-game name : alexina, Leafpetal (ign and forum name), will be paying over server exchange
    head-shot, waist-up, or full body + price listed : fullbody, 1.5mil
    references (multiple refs are helpful! i may ask for more) :character: http://hangflowers.tumblr.com/post/149223069662/i-was-planning-to-sleep-last-night-but-then-this (more pics in /tagged/mimioc on that blog)
    outfit: http://tokyofashion.com/korn-pink-hair-pink-leather-jacket-demonia-boots-harajuku/
    specific details, if any: hairstyle is the same as in the character ref, pose is up to you let me know if youd like character details like personality and such to come up with a pose. please dont draw with the purse
    ill place a request on the server exchange now and let you know when i get a response ^^

edit: just to clarify, does your ign start with a capital letter or no?
    edit2: edited the outfit, hope its alright
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Hi, may I be added to the wait list please? c:
    Also, I was wondering if you had any more fullbody examples? I noticed that the link to Gakkuriaqua's finished piece on the first post isn't working, and I'd be curious to see how it turned out. :3
  • urseiursei
    @Okamixdimsum sure thing! you'll be added once i get everything together

@Nyaa WHOOPS... thanks for telling me, because i probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise omg... the link is fixed, and i'll put you under the wait list as soon as i can!

@Leafpetal perfectly fine! AND YES my ign does start with a captial! no worries, though--i'll probably contact you for some little details once i start sketching (*˙︶˙*)☆*°
  • urseiursei
    a quick lil note!! the next batch of commissions might not be quite as timely as the last ones--i've been under the weather for a while, but i'll still have them out as soon as i can! (´~`) zzz thank you again for the interest here!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    could i actually change my order to a fullbody if possible?? and take your time, i just caught a cold myself and its taking all my energy :/
    before i place a server exchange order, is there any extra cost for complexity or something?
  • urseiursei
    @Leafpetal absolutely, you're welcome to just edit it into your first post if you'd like! there's nothing extra required atm, though--anything like that is left up to you. ♡ thanks for asking!
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited February 5, 2017
    is this pose ok? https://68.media.tumblr.com/6c2ae2ba87f9fde03f1c3a65d9413788/tumblr_o0f1d6fakk1v3f3h5o2_1280.jpg if its too complicated i can look for another pose > v</
  • urseiursei
    @Gakkuriaqua i could work with it! but if you're feeling up to it, you could also just throw together a handful of poses that catch your eye in case the first one doesn't work out. maybe make some notes if you have a preference for who goes where in the poses, too? (•̀o•́)
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    my order form is edited :) it is an oc so feel free to pm me or ask here for more refs or for help picking a pose
  • NyaaNyaa
    @ursei Sorry for the slow reply, and that's no problem c: Thank you for adding me to the wait list. I will probably wait to fill out a form until I'm on the actual slots, if that's okay. I was wanting to ask now though, what exactly would you say is the difference between your options other than the amount that shows? I noticed you say head shots will probably be the most detailed of the three, and that the waists ups do look a bit different than the fullbody, but I wasn't really sure what differs exactly. I'm curious to know before I decide which type to order :3 Also, would I be able to order multiple pictures in my single slot, and if so, what is the highest amount of pictures you would you be comfortable with per slot? Hopefully I didn't miss the answers to these questions somewhere ; u ; Thank you.
  • urseiursei
    @Nyaa no worries! i've been busier than expected, honestly. and truthfully the differences are pretty small--with size/amount being the biggest, of course! with head shots, which i may actually decide to cut out from the options (whoops!), i'd be more inclined to use a more detailed style--less cell-shaded, more paint-like? other than that, the three options should be similar in terms of style... save for the inconsistencies that come from, y'know, being a learning artist... (●´⌓`●)

and on the topic of pieces per slot, i'm keeping the limit of one per slot for the time being! i'm still a high school student with an aptitude for napping for years on end. if you really want to have more than one piece done, i can cycle you back into a wait-list slot.

i hope this answers your questions!! and sorry for the lack of info! i'm a little lazy, y'know.
  • urseiursei
    slowing things down a little while i work through this rough patch! thank you for your patience.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited February 8, 2017
    If you have time I would live to order.

server / forum name / in-game name : Ruairi, BerrySwirl, Berryswirl.

head-shot, waist-up, or full body + price listed : Fullbody, 1.5m.

references (multiple refs are helpful! i may ask for more) : http://imgur.com/a/gb63Z

specific details, if any : I would love something done with her cat. But if not no issue.

personality: kind, cute, shy, childish, loving.
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    sorry ive been occupied due to work T7T;;

i hope everything's ok, and take your time!

as for the first pose, the female would be in the lap ;v;/

if that pose dosent work out, these can be back up > v</
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/b02251cc904d92badc3c6f8225cc2f70/tumblr_ocuxv1B0SV1shsqwto1_540.jpg
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/5d7f50f75fc3f109075badb0d9b2715c/tumblr_oasgb6L2Xo1shsqwto3_400.jpg
  • NyaaNyaa
    @ursei Sorry again for a slow reply, but that makes sense c: Sounds good, aha and I don't blame you at all for the naps. Naps are the best <3 I'll probably request to be put on the list again later after I get my first order then, but for now I'll just keep it how it is :3 Thanks so much for the answers! I appreciate it.
  • urseiursei
    hey there!! apologies for disappearing, but you can't say i didn't warn you! from here on, i'll be selective with what i chose to draw and my activity will continue to be sporadic. anyone in slots will stay put, but i'll be jumping around to different pieces. (unfair, i know! but yikes i'm trying to help myself a lil for once!)

busy, busy! thanks for your patience. (●´⌓`●)
    GakkuriaquaOkamixdimsumLeafpetal