Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Items That Can't Be Listed In Auction House

Comments

• ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Shoog wrote: »
    snip

oh wow, that's another way to find the items that can't be listed (like typing in Gamyu and no results showed up)

Sadly Homestead Hydrangea Box showed up in the search results, so I'm not sure what the problem is (although I don't see other people selling it and already sold mine in shop :' D)
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    edited May 13, 2018
    Thank you Anemki for the list xD

and

-removed-
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Anemki wrote: »
    Chibisai wrote: »
    -removed-
    0af5b378618d3e6a05ead542a87790a8

Don't mind that, it was just some rude negative person, and thank you for listing more!
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Anemki wrote: »
    Oh.
    I was just bored and instigating when I posted the emoji. lmao
    Don't get why being rude or negative is relevant to the thread tho?

But you're welcome!
    I collect all sorts of weirdo oddities, so I checked just about all my pets.
    To be honest, I think they need to update how the auction board functions and at least allow us to have a pet summoned while we're using it.

There was a person that posted after you that said something rude (not to you but about the game), don't worry about it xD It got removed by a moderator

I agree. I was able to list items while having a pet summoned (as long as the AH window was opened). But now I think they patched that up since it doesn't allow you to list items with a pet out
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Keep adding to the list please! I am a little busy atm, but as soon as I can I'll forward the issue! The list is helpful to show the devs what can and can't go in the AH on the live servers <3
    ChibisaiMizukiHayamaGretaVeylaine
  • someone133795someone133795
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    9j3WWs1.png

Here's one. This is somewhat annoying when you're trying to sell something.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forwarded!
    Veylaine
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    not sure if intentional, but I still can't list my hs mini phoenix or gamyu robe (F). if not, then the hot-fix didn't actually fix the issue
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    not sure if intentional, but I still can't list my hs mini phoenix or gamyu robe (F). if not, then the hot-fix didn't actually fix the issue

I've noticed that some things are working now but others still do not. It's best to make a new thread for anything still having issues since this one has already been forwarded.
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    edited May 29, 2018
    Some of the stuff i found was already on the list or in the comments of the other users.

Also, "Woodworking Plane" cant be put up in the auction house, at least not after you've done some reforges.
  • MaorriMaorri
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited June 6, 2018
    So far I can't list fine/finest firewood, dark knight greaves (f), or woodworking panes. I'll add on more as I find them.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Metal Ice Wand cannot be listed.

Also......

Current List of Items that can't go in AH:

Star-Studded Magician Mask
    Cat-Shaped Mask
    Noble Teardrop Mask

In regards to these, I thought these were untradeable?
  • ChibisaiChibisai

Cat-Shaped Mask
    Noble Teardrop Mask

I have no clue, it was @Anemki that listed them and I don't have those items
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Cat-Shaped Mask
    Noble Teardrop Mask

I have no clue, it was @Anemki that listed them and I don't have those items

They are tradeable. I remember trading those during GM Event. (These masks came from GM Event long ago)
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Can confirm neither Rhetoi Hat F nor Rhetoi Boots F can be posted on auction house.