Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Phoenix Egg Hatching Event

Comments

• ChakylinChakylin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    Can't wait to afk for 10 hours and get a 10 cm jasper
    GretaKrissyPootelValdumTwelieKiruahTheDumbOneDueFussMizukiHayamaYoriden
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    Whoever keeps deciding to recycle old mabi events with no updates to it, and whoever keeps agreeing their good ideas, with no updates needs to be sat down and have a nice long talk about how awful an idea it is. I thought the sweep event was bad, but this is just stupid. 10 hours? Really? I mean, I can do it 'cause I'm on the computer that long but for most people that's just impossible. This event is stupid, the most you should ever force players to afk is 2 hours, and that's really stretching it. Also for the finest boxes, if you really have to do all the garbage you have to the gems should not be rewards, there should be no garbage rewards for finest.
    LongSlyKrissyPootelpeloisanValdumCaterexDaktaroYoriden
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,545
    My only question is... Is the mini thunderbird even permanent? Cause i just got one from my first coupon and it makes me wonder.

It lasts 88 minutes, it has a 2x2 inv space and it's small so we can't ride it or it ride us. So... is it permanent?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    SoraHakuDA wrote: »
    My only question is... Is the mini thunderbird even permanent? Cause i just got one from my first coupon and it makes me wonder.

It lasts 88 minutes, it has a 2x2 inv space and it's small so we can't ride it or it ride us. So... is it permanent?

If you go to the character selection screen and look at the bird, if it doesn't have an expiration time, then it's permanent.
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    I don't know why I even want the Mini Thunderbird at this point... its inventory is so tiny and 10 hours is a hell of a long time to have my computer tied up with Mabi running in the background. There are some things I can get away with doing while Mabi is idling, but using Photoshop or playing any other game isn't one of them.

Can we please get this time frame shortened? It's ridiculous to be idling on a game for half a day just to receive 1-2 random gifts. Even if it was reduced to 5 hours, that would be a hell of a lot better than 10.
    LongSlyValdum
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited May 10, 2018
    SoraHakuDA wrote: »

2x2 inventory pet?! Oh come on! That's just a slap in the face for being a reward for having to let the game run for 10 hrs, let alone 5 hrs for a decent reward!
    Ruinitive wrote: »
    Whoever keeps deciding to recycle old mabi events with no updates to it, and whoever keeps agreeing their good ideas, with no updates needs to be sat down and have a nice long talk about how awful an idea it is. I thought the sweep event was bad, but this is just stupid. 10 hours? Really? I mean, I can do it 'cause I'm on the computer that long but for most people that's just impossible. This event is stupid, the most you should ever force players to afk is 2 hours, and that's really stretching it. Also for the finest boxes, if you really have to do all the garbage you have to the gems should not be rewards, there should be no garbage rewards for finest.

I'm going for the Fine boxes mostly, but only once to get this 1st Title reward, which will result in Finest along with it.

Seems you get a new egg immediately after the previous egg hatches... don't have to wait till 12am or 7am PST and can get an early start.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Guys, the inventory of the pet has always been that small. It was brought out in KR years ago with a 2x2 inventory. It's honestly just a cute little pet. And from what I have heard, it's not too rare!
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Guys, the inventory of the pet has always been that small. It was brought out in KR years ago with a 2x2 inventory. It's honestly just a cute little pet. And from what I have heard, it's not too rare!

I hope I can get one relatively quickly, just so I can be done with this event already. XD But my luck is usually pretty terrible with RNG so... fingers crossed.
    LongSlyValdum
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Wow, 2x2 inventory? I think that's the smallest inventory I've seen this game have...
    peloisan
  • SephichiefSephichief
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Leinei wrote: »
    Wow, 2x2 inventory? I think that's the smallest inventory I've seen this game have...

It just large enough to fit a gold pouch, or even a check! Incidentally, I think I'll be naming mine something along the lines of "Slush Fund" once I get it.
    peloisanValdum
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    The lil bird is cute and doesn't seem to be rare, I really want that title though, for the cool leaf animation, but I bet it's really rare
  • spamellaspamella
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I could'a sworn the Shining Hero title was on the rewards list yesterday D: It was the only thing I really wanted too. Now I'm bummed..
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    So uh, tfw when you wait those freaking 10 hours but you don't have all the space and your coupon is DROPPED but you afk like you did for the past 10 hours so rip finest gift box
    No. Just no.
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    2x2 inventory.. wow.. mightaswell not had one?
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Dianusia wrote: »
    So uh, tfw when you wait those freaking 10 hours but you don't have all the space and your coupon is DROPPED but you afk like you did for the past 10 hours so rip finest gift box
    No. Just no.
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Gotta be very mindful of how long you plan to AFK and to check your game often and inventory space... especially for incidents like that. :P

So gotten my two finest boxes (only this once cause never again will I do another 10hrs, doing 5hrs from here on out for better rewards) and gotten the bird whistle and the Mysterious Phoenix Feather Sword, which is part-sword part-fire wand. Makes it almost worth the time I let the game run since you can only get that specific sword from Finest... ALMOST.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Sephichief wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »

It just large enough to fit a gold pouch, or even a check! Incidentally, I think I'll be naming mine something along the lines of "Slush Fund" once I get it.

It can fit a 'Pet Collar' totem too.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    edited May 13, 2018
    Ruinitive wrote: »

what you mean? They are updated :) their more limited to how many times per day you can do it and main selected when they weren't before- silly willy
  • CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    it says i gained knowledge of the title but i dont see it.
  • GreatTreeIvenGreatTreeIven
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm not seeing any increase rate of point gain sitting around a fireplace, do we only have to complete the fire and music conditions once a day? If thats the case I think that might need to be a little more clear, I dont mind playing and questing 10 hrs in a day, but sitting afk lol
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    edited May 14, 2018
    The fire and music don't increase the points or rate. You only need to do them once per egg and you can tell it's done by the colour of the eggshell. If you've done both the music and the fire, it'll be red; if you've only done one it'll be somewhat orange. Also, you only need to do this if you intend to get the finest box with 600 points (10 hours). If you can't or won't do the 10 hours then the fire and music is pointless.

Edit for clarity: by 'colour of the eggshell' I mean the colour of the egg's outline in the "Check Egg" window (rather than that of the inventory item).