Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Noble Hanbok Shopping Bag!

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
in General Chat
Since this is a new shopping bag i decided to buy it and see how it will work out for me...

SRffSIu.png

And i actually fell in love with it! :o
I still hate wig though.

Feel free to show off how you rock it! (I hope i do)
Old shopping bags are welcome too~ ♥ I wanna see more colors schemes! :D
MizukiHayamaHarukariHelsa
  1. More new shopping bags!?38 votes
    1. YAS!
       74% (28 votes)
    2. Meh...
       21% (8 votes)
    3. What's that?
       5% (2 votes)

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I saw a picture of someone in Korea with this like two months ago. o_o It's here already? Whoa.
  • YuechiiYuechii
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    The Light and the Daffodil

DoNBi09.jpg
    TwelievioletkittGretaMizukiHayamapeloisanHarukarixKouta
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    They are soooooooo pretty!!!!
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 10, 2018
    I'm honestly so glad that they came out as shopping bags. Hopefully we'll eventually see Eluned versions of them all.
    And they are actually really pretty now that I can get a better look at them.
    (Kinda stuck with my female character genderbending via Eluned because Beauty Coupons.)
    RuinitivepeloisanDianusia
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I love when they release shopping bags.

I enjoy being able to directly buy these outfits, instead of having to take a gamble with gacha, give up, and buy one off a luckier player. I just hate that.
    Kitsuyashapeloisan
  • KttyKtty
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I enjoy being able to directly buy these outfits, instead of having to take a gamble with gacha, give up, and buy one off a luckier player. I just hate that.

I love it too but sadly I'm to poor and still need to buy them from other players :C. Wish players didn't want so much gold for them.
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    I made a post a while back about these in Korea, liked them then, like it now. So I had to buy one (though due to also being poor right now, I bought off of a player).
    I personally like the wig, I think it's cute, the shoes I'm eh about. For now I'm wearing the set, might spice it up in the future.
    giphy.gif
    GretaHarukari
    Ktty wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I love it too but sadly I'm to poor and still need to buy them from other players :C. Wish players didn't want so much gold for them.

How much are they asking :o?
  • KttyKtty

Adds up to like 9 mil for all the pieces on Tarlach atm. That's nutz if u ask me. It's nice and I want it but I don't want any outfit that bad.
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Yeeeey! Shopping bags! Im so happy to see a new outfit as a bag!
    Twelie

Adds up to like 9 mil for all the pieces on Tarlach atm. That's nutz if u ask me. It's nice and I want it but I don't want any outfit that bad.

Oh, I got my set for 5m on Alexina, not sure if that is too much for a set, but I would have not payed 9m tbh.
  • KttyKtty
    Oh, I got my set for 5m on Alexina, not sure if that is too much for a set, but I would have not payed 9m tbh.

They're asking 6mil for just the dress atm here. People just being greedy is all it is. Really nice limited anime x-over outfits don't sell for that much and they will never be released again. These will be eventually so there's no reason for the crazee prices. I'll probably just wait until they're re-released later on.

They're asking 6mil for just the dress atm here. People just being greedy is all it is. Really nice limited anime x-over outfits don't sell for that much and they will never be released again. These will be eventually so there's no reason for the crazee prices. I'll probably just wait until they're re-released later on.

I don't even think the wait for a re-release is needed. Usually the shopping bag outfits go down in prices after a few days from what I have seen due to either being too many purchased, or just people not paying that huge amount for the clothes.
    6m for just the dress seems a bit too much.
    I hope you find a decent priced one. If you do i'd love to see it here.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    @Greta

While damn Greta, you're looking great! Love that blue and white ensemble!
    Greta
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Time to leave Defense loaded.
    Greta
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I personally like the hair too. I just think that the forehead/head part is too large (looks like half an egg), but the braid wrapped around the entire head and the ornament is a nice touch. I might look into this outfit in the future. ^^
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited May 10, 2018
    this is how I rock it atm
    nJZ0rsL.jpg
    kinda pondering whether I'll dye it purple or leave it as is
    GretapeloisanHarukari
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    tumblr_p8j9k99bnR1s7pjzko1_500.png

Love it. More good outfits in bags plz
    violetkittKitsuyashaWolfandWolfGretapeloisanHarukariImaizumixKouta
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005

It's 10 dollars to buy a bag. Why would I pay 10 dollars and then sell it for cheap as a charity.
    Anizla
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I want a right click button that disables outfit poses. I won't be getting this because I hate the male pose.