Check out the patch notes for the Dungeon Guide System update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63107/dungeon-guide-system-patch-notes-november-12th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:ZERO Crossover In Mabinogi Japan

Comments

  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,755
    Posts: 1,750
    Member
    We got MMO Junkie fairly fast after Japan, but it was not literally 1 WEEK after Japan. have patience... we will get it. give it 1-2 months at the least before begging lol
    Greta
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,890
    Posts: 786
    Member
    edited May 31, 2018
    MikuV3 wrote: »

    I'm guessing the dinosaur is called a Patrasche?

    I don't know anything about this anime, but I will admit a lot of these outfits look cool! And those chairs DEFINITELY look cool.

    I oh so badly want the library and the bed!!! Even if the bed is a little creepy with that lady there next to it lol XD WATCHING YOU SLEEP
    Also, I want a velicoraptor :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,350
    Posts: 7,907
    Member
    Arjune wrote: »
    We got MMO Junkie fairly fast after Japan, but it was not literally 1 WEEK after Japan. have patience... we will get it. give it 1-2 months at the least before begging lol

    It was pretty close though.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Posts: 183
    Member
    MikuV3 wrote: »

    Wait so you buy a gacha and most likely a random pet will pop out instead of the Patrasche? Oh that's just crappy. Why can't they just let us buy it. I'm so tired of gachas tbh.
    JazmynTheNyanCatRhey
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,755
    Posts: 1,750
    Member

    Wait so you buy a gacha and most likely a random pet will pop out instead of the Patrasche? Oh that's just crappy. Why can't they just let us buy it. I'm so tired of gachas tbh.

    just gotta hope they change it for us. I liked being able to buy Kokopo outright. I bought 4
    Greta
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Posts: 50
    Member
    If they did bring it over I would check out Re:ZERO too. I've never heard of it before today.
    Radiant DawnRedetsu
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,420
    Posts: 668
    Member
    edited June 2, 2018
    MikuV3 wrote: »

    I'm guessing the dinosaur is called a Patrasche?

    I don't know anything about this anime, but I will admit a lot of these outfits look cool! And those chairs DEFINITELY look cool.

    I oh so badly want the library and the bed!!! Even if the bed is a little creepy with that lady there next to it lol XD WATCHING YOU SLEEP
    Also, I want a velicoraptor :(

    It's Subaru's personal land dragon mount (basically, a horse) that he names Patrasche. It's a named character pet like Kokopo is.
    WolfandWolf
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,345
    Posts: 661
    Member
    MikuV3 wrote: »

    Wait so you buy a gacha and most likely a random pet will pop out instead of the Patrasche? Oh that's just crappy. Why can't they just let us buy it. I'm so tired of gachas tbh.

    I'm not even surprised at this point. The only gacha I really liked was the 99 nx gacha.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,225
    Posts: 6,874
    Member
    edited June 2, 2018
    MiDZ wrote: »
    If they did bring it over I would check out Re:ZERO too. I've never heard of it before today.

    You never even HEARD of it? Really...? Don't want to sound rude, but you must have been living under a rock then, because there was SO MANY overused Re:Zero memes for few months, was impossible to miss whenever you go to social medias. Because of that, i was avoiding to watch it at first since because of memes and how people were talking about it everywhere made me think that this anime is way too overrated.
    Buuuut still watched it anyway, since i was really bored and had nothing else to watch. Gotta say, first 11 episodes were lit, after that it just became some kind of pathetic romance drama, hated how Subaru made himself to look like a weakling for several episodes, was really frustrating to watch. It's all Emilia's fault. In conclusion... Rem is best girl.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,090
    Posts: 141
    Member
    After seeing all the content they added for Re:Zero in Japan... holy hell Nexon. If you read any of my comments, please read this one.

    I will 100% spend NX on this event if we get it in NA. The only good thing about us not getting this crossover is that my wallet is safe another day.
    MizukiHayamaBlissfulkill
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Posts: 50
    Member
    edited June 2, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    MiDZ wrote: »
    If they did bring it over I would check out Re:ZERO too. I've never heard of it before today.

    You never even HEARD of it? Really...? Don't want to sound rude, but you must have been living under a rock then, because there was SO MANY overused Re:Zero memes for few months, was impossible to miss whenever you go to social medias. Because of that, i was avoiding to watch it at first since because of memes and how people were talking about it everywhere made me think that this anime is way too overrated.
    Buuuut still watched it anyway, since i was really bored and had nothing else to watch. Gotta say, first 11 episodes were lit, after that it just became some kind of pathetic romance drama, hated how Subaru made himself to look like a weakling for several episodes, was really frustrating to watch. It's all Emilia's fault. In conclusion... Rem is best girl.

    I'm more into the pokemon franchise (so they only more or less talk about that) and I'm only on tumblr so no, I didn't see it. Unfortunately, it does't sound like I missed to much but still, some of the outfits look cool so I hope it does come to Mabinogi.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,030
    Posts: 1,497
    Member
    MikuV3 wrote: »

    Wait so you buy a gacha and most likely a random pet will pop out instead of the Patrasche? Oh that's just crappy. Why can't they just let us buy it. I'm so tired of gachas tbh.

    Oh Gawd Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    I was planning to directly hoard a few to trade for Kokopos since I missed utawaremo's Event.

    PLz let us direct shop this one Nexon. Charge 20 bucks 4 it idc I'll buy 5 of em.

    :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,350
    Posts: 7,907
    Member
    edited June 5, 2018
    Rhey wrote: »
    MikuV3 wrote: »

    Wait so you buy a gacha and most likely a random pet will pop out instead of the Patrasche? Oh that's just crappy. Why can't they just let us buy it. I'm so tired of gachas tbh.

    Oh Gawd Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    I was planning to directly hoard a few to trade for Kokopos since I missed utawaremo's Event.

    PLz let us direct shop this one Nexon. Charge 20 bucks 4 it idc I'll buy 5 of em.

    :(

    Same. You will make BANK if you sell them directly Nexon. Almost everyone will buy one!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,515
    Posts: 917
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    MikuV3 wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Good hell you two, get a room.

    See this one gets it. :D
    MikuV3 wrote: »

    B>Raptor

    I think this outfit is quite cute.

    par_rem-rezero_6.jpg
    par_ram-rezero_5.jpg

    Looking forward to having 2 more partners...hopefully.

    Thing is though, we should of heard something by now if we were getting it. :(

    Seeing as the glorious news in the following link was just posted, I'm going to assume that the answer to your question is more likely "No."
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/G21

    Time to rage.

    You would dare to choose Re:Zero over G21?

    Blasphemy.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    MikuV3 wrote: »

    Wait so you buy a gacha and most likely a random pet will pop out instead of the Patrasche? Oh that's just crappy. Why can't they just let us buy it. I'm so tired of gachas tbh.

    Oh Gawd Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    I was planning to directly hoard a few to trade for Kokopos since I missed utawaremo's Event.

    PLz let us direct shop this one Nexon. Charge 20 bucks 4 it idc I'll buy 5 of em.

    :(

    Same. You will make BANK if you sell them directly Nexon. Almost everyone will buy one!

    But they'll make more money if they force everyone to spend 300 dollars for the pet.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,940
    Posts: 2,762
    Member
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    MikuV3 wrote: »

    Wait so you buy a gacha and most likely a random pet will pop out instead of the Patrasche? Oh that's just crappy. Why can't they just let us buy it. I'm so tired of gachas tbh.

    Oh Gawd Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    I was planning to directly hoard a few to trade for Kokopos since I missed utawaremo's Event.

    PLz let us direct shop this one Nexon. Charge 20 bucks 4 it idc I'll buy 5 of em.

    :(

    Same. You will make BANK if you sell them directly Nexon. Almost everyone will buy one!

    But they'll make more money if they force everyone to spend 300 dollars for the pet.

    Pets are prized a bit differently than clothing, but generally less. Add in the lack of dyes, the lack of inherent tradeability, and an argument could be made that it would be a bit more profitable to outright sell the pet.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,515
    Posts: 917
    Member
    edited June 6, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    MikuV3 wrote: »

    Wait so you buy a gacha and most likely a random pet will pop out instead of the Patrasche? Oh that's just crappy. Why can't they just let us buy it. I'm so tired of gachas tbh.

    Oh Gawd Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    I was planning to directly hoard a few to trade for Kokopos since I missed utawaremo's Event.

    PLz let us direct shop this one Nexon. Charge 20 bucks 4 it idc I'll buy 5 of em.

    :(

    Same. You will make BANK if you sell them directly Nexon. Almost everyone will buy one!

    But they'll make more money if they force everyone to spend 300 dollars for the pet.

    Pets are prized a bit differently than clothing, but generally less. Add in the lack of dyes, the lack of inherent tradeability, and an argument could be made that it would be a bit more profitable to outright sell the pet.

    Nexon knows that there will be people who will spend their life savings on crap like this. And will continue to spend until they get what they want.

    I'd rather see all of this stuff become Gacha, so I can see all the outrage.
    Greta
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Posts: 661
    Member
    There is also the point of a casual consumer just wanting the pet and willing to pay for it at a comparatively lower cost than spending for the chance to get it. Since the number of people with minor disposable income likely to make such a purchase will be more than those that can afford to throw a massive amount, there can be a case where selling it outright will net more profit, especially since its a pet and the tradeability is limited. Basically you're getting more sales. But then again companies want more whales at the cost of losing a ton of casuals I guess.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,940
    Posts: 2,762
    Member
    edited June 6, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    MikuV3 wrote: »

    Wait so you buy a gacha and most likely a random pet will pop out instead of the Patrasche? Oh that's just crappy. Why can't they just let us buy it. I'm so tired of gachas tbh.

    Oh Gawd Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    I was planning to directly hoard a few to trade for Kokopos since I missed utawaremo's Event.

    PLz let us direct shop this one Nexon. Charge 20 bucks 4 it idc I'll buy 5 of em.

    :(

    Same. You will make BANK if you sell them directly Nexon. Almost everyone will buy one!

    But they'll make more money if they force everyone to spend 300 dollars for the pet.

    Pets are prized a bit differently than clothing, but generally less. Add in the lack of dyes, the lack of inherent tradeability, and an argument could be made that it would be a bit more profitable to outright sell the pet.

    Nexon knows that there will be people who will spend their life savings on crap like this. And will continue to spend until they get what they want.

    I'd rather see all of this stuff become Gacha, so I can see all the outrage.

    I am under the impression pets were less sought after than the newest piece of clothing. There is no resale value without an even larger investment, and it is more of utility and limited time duration then looking great.

    The pet timers essentially limit pets viability as fashion.

    Nexon cannot outright ignore demand. The method of acquisition changes demand as greatly as it does the supply doled out.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,350
    Posts: 7,907
    Member
    (They need to remove pet timers).