Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:ZERO Crossover In Mabinogi Japan

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 29, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    >Constantly complains and cruasades against gacha multiple times
    >New gacha only content comes out

>Needs to have it

Although a bit exaggerated this is the exact reason why we're continuing to get gacha. Even people who protest it buy it if it's something they like.

LOL.

Finally someone else noticed too. :D
    BlissfulkillDarkpixie99Radiant Dawn
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 29, 2018
    Yo, what is this? Another huge chair, or a HS item?
    My money's on chair, because Maplestory.
    Oh... right. Totally more chairs.

*Edit* Dude... JP is so hardcore on these event and sales pages! If only NA paid that much attention to detail...
    Serious props to the JP admins and staff who pulled all this together!
    tenor.gif?itemid=4773446

Google Translated: bookshelf of Beatrice
    3dwd.PNG

Google Translated: Emilia of bed
    dese.PNG

Key Notes From Event Board:
    【Notes】
    · One character per event can be set for each Mabinogi ID .
     Event participating characters can not be changed once they are set.
    · Event quests can not proceed except for event participating characters.
    · In order to participate in the event, you need to perform a transition once after creating a character.
    · At the end of the event, all event related quests and quest related items will be deleted.
    · Various missions will be played in real time only for the first scene of the day.
     When the cut scene is played, it is a specification to move to a specific area after the mission ends.
    · When finishing various missions about several seconds before and after the designated time,
     the possibility of achieving the mission may differ from the actual notation. (5/28 14:48 added)
    · The elapsed time display of "Avoid Wulgarum" and "Wolfgam Evil" mission
     has progressed from the moment of entering the mission.
     The time of avoiding Wolgarum and the time of extermination are
     measured from the time Wurghum first appeared.

(5/28 14: 48 postscript) Thank you for continuing "Mabinogi" in the future.

Mabinogi team

(c) Tsuyoshi Chasagi / Published by KADOKAWA / Re: Starting from scratch the world production committee for different worlds

"Let's Help Subaru"
    adfe.PNG
    SM Board (Google Translated as Help Lamb and Lem)
    poiy.png
    Special Reward (Google Translated Meetia/Mithia)
    dess.PNG
    Mission Overview
    tedd.png
    [Once you achieve the quest, you can earn 'bag containing reward'.
    You can earn 'Meetia' by using 'bag containing reward'.]

BINGO
    【Summary】
    Earn "Pack Support Puppet (30 days)" simply by participating in the event!
    Turn roulette and aim for GOAL!
    When you reach GOAL, you can earn "Re: zero roulette coupon" available at event shops.
    At event shops, you can purchase "Pack Support Puppet Eternity Exchange Ticket" and "Dragon Sword Raid"
    board.png
    ※Notes
     · Only one character per Mabinogi ID can participate in the event.
     · Event participating character can choose different character from Re: zero mission event .
     · Until you select an event participating character, all the logged-in characters
      can acquire "Re: zero roulette scroll box".
     · Other characters in the same Mabinogi ID who logged in after selecting event participating character
      can not acquire "Re: zero roulette scroll box".
     · After selecting the event participating character,
      "Re: zero roulette scroll box" possessed by other characters in the same Mabinogi ID can be deleted by using it.
     · "Re: zero roulette scroll box" is a discardable item.
      If you discard the item before participating in the event,
      you can once again log out and log in again to discard the item .
     · "Pack Support Puppet (30 days)" is an item with an expiration date.
      It expires automatically when the time limit expires.
    ※ Notes
      You can receive
      "Re: Zero Roulette Coupon Box" which you can receive when you reach GOAL with roulette, but you can open "Re: Zero Roulette Coupon Box" once a day.
     · Connection time is initialized by moving the channel or logging out.
     · The number of "pack counter" acquisition times and "Re: zero roulette coupon box" opening times are
      initialized at midnight in real time.

[JP] Rem/Ram Partners:

【Sales Period】
    Wednesday May 23, 2018 ~ After Maintenance ~ 20 June (Wed) before Maintenance

【Price】
    Rem Partner Card 1,590 NEXON Point/Ram Partner Card 1,590 NEXON Point
    For other details, please contact Mabinogi Please see the shop 's partner card description.
    ※ You can not set personality.
    -Both have 6x10 Inventory Space

*Please note that JP and NA have different price ranges, and that both partners may cost more upon the possible release.
    *Please also note that JP has every basic partner up for sale during this event as well, including the unreleased Trade Partner in a uniform we don't have.

Re:Zero Box Sale Notification (Includes Inventory Space/Dye-ability/Gender/Motion)
    news_180523_rezero_box_cn6.png
    Thank you very much for your continued patronage of Mabinogi. Started selling the random box "Re: Zero Box"from today's item shop in the game.
    [Product Description] It is a random box that you can earn one item by using it. A list of items that appear can be viewed from here . ※ Drawing of items by "Re: Zero Box" is done systematically every time, not necessarily a rare item can be acquired, and the probability of lottery will not fluctuate according to the number of purchases. One item can be earned from "Re: Zero Box" 1 piece.【Price】 Re: zero box (1 piece) 100 NEXON point Re: zero box (11 pieces) 1,000 NEXON point Re: zero box (35 pieces) 3,000 NEXON point 【sales period】May 23rd 2018 (Wed) Maintenance Later - until June 20, Wednesday, 2018 Maintenance [New item]
    rezero_box.png

Going to put this down here again as Gachapon Lore 100% debunked by the JP Mabinogi Staff:
    The probability of lottery will not fluctuate according to the number of purchases.

Login Screen Background
    f42d44db7e94d4eb_1527087989.jpg

IMG From JP CC Post
    7bc963f677b48a2a_1527069304.jpg
    BlissfulkillRadiant DawnVimi
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    OMG, that cat game soooo hates me. But I'll suffer through it because I want this x-over so bad.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Ktty wrote: »
    OMG, that cat game soooo hates me. But I'll suffer through it because I want this x-over so bad.

cat bingo was rigged to work against you if you rolled with the free marbles.

This isn't speculation either, a friend rolled 200 times with gold marbles and consistently finished the board, and landed on less resets/more prize pools
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665

This isn't speculation either, a friend rolled 200 times with gold marbles and consistently finished the board, and landed on less resets/more prize pools

Or your said friend was just lucky? I mean with 200 sounds like a lot to roll with.

When it comes to statistics even if your entire friend list followed this trend it could just be chalked up to coincidence. We would need to take data from every single person in all four servers to come up with credible percentages.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 29, 2018
    TheNyanCat wrote: »

Or your said friend was just lucky? I mean with 200 sounds like a lot to roll with.

When it comes to statistics even if your entire friend list followed this trend it could just be chalked up to coincidence. We would need to take data from every single person in all four servers to come up with credible percentages.

It could be something that comes with the gachapons like Shy's Stars.
    Only it probably is more than likely rigged with better chances.
    (Just google Nexon in the gaming news, they have been rigging gachapons and rates as of late. It's not all that unlikely that they did so to encourage higher spending.)

Just a little heads up, the topic of rigging was about fooling players into thinking that an item had equal rates, but does not.

And RIP for collectors items:
    【notes】
    · The following event related items are deleted at the end of the event.
     Re: Zero Roulette Scroll Box
     Pack Roulette Scroll
     Magical Ball
     Pack Counter
     Re: Zero Roulette Coupon Box
     Re: Zero Roulette Coupon
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Gachas can stay.

I just want healthier rates and a slice(@least1/2) of new stuff shuld be earned in variants.(I.E. Ingame/DirectCS/EventPromos)
    Twelie
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rhey wrote: »
    Gachas can stay.

I just want healthier rates and a slice(@least1/2) of new stuff shuld be earned in variants.(I.E. Ingame/DirectCS/EventPromos)

Our GM's have actually improved the rates the best they can. If we had the same version gachas as KR then NA mabinogi would been dead a LOOOOOOONG time ago. How they have improved them is by cutting out as much bulk of bs as they have been permitted to for this region. I understand that the rates still suck, but believe me when I say they could be much worse. MUCH more freaking worse.
    Darkpixie99
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited May 29, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    Gachas can stay.

Our GM's have actually improved the rates the best they can. If we had the same version gachas as KR then NA mabinogi would been dead a LOOOOOOONG time ago. How they have improved them is by cutting out as much bulk of bs as they have been permitted to for this region. I understand that the rates still suck, but believe me when I say they could be much worse. MUCH more freaking worse.

Some of the stuff in gacha can be move to CS for direct purchase. Improving the gacha rates even further and still raking in the denero for the removed items.
    Darkpixie99
  • LizvettaLizvetta
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    If more people used the forums we'd have more votes for Re Zero crossover. I know at least 5 people who'd die if they don't get it.
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    damn, forums. sometimes yall be tilting me off the face of the earth just by read the things you guys post, jesus xD feel free to correct me if im wrong or dont know anything but ignore is an option too, you know o/ but well whatever, anyway i dont mind events/crossovers as long i dont have to sell half my soul and/or pray every day and night to the rng gods to at least get a quarter of the things was listed of getting -shrugs-
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665

It could be something that comes with the gachapons like Shy's Stars.
    Only it probably is more than likely rigged with better chances.
    (Just google Nexon in the gaming news, they have been rigging gachapons and rates as of late. It's not all that unlikely that they did so to encourage higher spending.)

Just a little heads up, the topic of rigging was about fooling players into thinking that an item had equal rates, but does not.

And RIP for collectors items:
    【notes】
    · The following event related items are deleted at the end of the event.
     Re: Zero Roulette Scroll Box
     Pack Roulette Scroll
     Magical Ball
     Pack Counter
     Re: Zero Roulette Coupon Box
     Re: Zero Roulette Coupon

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put rigging the numbers beyond all fairness past them. I'm just saying we're going to need a much bigger sample size than one possibly lucky person to call them out on anything.

I'm just really sad that most of our content updates are locked behind a random grab bag, rigging the numbers to maximize the mass milking effort is just icing on the cake. I really miss when we could buy outfits directly from rebirth cards or shopping bags, as the outfits and wings they make get nicer and nicer the lower the drop rates are when they inevitably come out in a gachapon. Seriously I get all excited about all these new fashion options with these cash shop updates only to be crushed at the fact that only 3~6 people on the server have them because they dropped their last three paychecks for them.
    Darkpixie99
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Anyway. Are we getting weapon app scrolls with this too?
    CoolAid
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited May 30, 2018

I'm such a sucker... I like the cat game for the stupid music more than anything.

And then reading back in the thread....holy crap are people shipping forum posters with each other now?
    BronzebreakGreta
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 31, 2018
    Good hell you two, get a room.

See this one gets it. :D
    MikuV3 wrote: »

B>Raptor

I think this outfit is quite cute.

par_rem-rezero_6.jpg
    par_ram-rezero_5.jpg

Looking forward to having 2 more partners...hopefully.

Thing is though, we should of heard something by now if we were getting it. :(
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

B>Raptor

par_rem-rezero_6.jpg
    par_ram-rezero_5.jpg

Seeing as the glorious news in the following link was just posted, I'm going to assume that the answer to your question is more likely "No."
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/G21
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

B>Raptor

par_rem-rezero_6.jpg
    par_ram-rezero_5.jpg

Seeing as the glorious news in the following link was just posted, I'm going to assume that the answer to your question is more likely "No."
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/G21

Time to rage.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 31, 2018
    I posted a suggestions thread with a poll, we can NOT let this event slip away from us! >:O
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/16694/can-we-pleeeeeeeeeease-have-the-re-zero-crossover?new=1
    LETS SHOW THEM HOW MUCH WE WANT THIS EVENT!!!