Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! Thursday 9/13

Comments

• ReiyalinReiyalin
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited September 5, 2018
    Ktty wrote: »
    Yikes! It's already the last full day to spin!

Apparently they're extending the game board event from RE:zero and the sales (but not the Subaru quests).

I'm pretty sure most people should be done with the Subaru quests unless they just want the free pocket change and AP from it.
    Reminds me, I need to use all my metia tonight.

I definitely am the weird one who is more needing to finish the Subaru quests because I've been on a bad work schedule the past 2 weeks, so that extra week would have been nice =<. I also was plagued by terrible RNG trying to finish week 3 and probably won't make it... rest in pepperoni. Guessing the Metia are also all going poof in addition to the quest going away?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Reiyalin wrote: »
    Ktty wrote: »
    Yikes! It's already the last full day to spin!

Apparently they're extending the game board event from RE:zero and the sales (but not the Subaru quests).

I'm pretty sure most people should be done with the Subaru quests unless they just want the free pocket change and AP from it.
    Reminds me, I need to use all my metia tonight.

I definitely am the weird one who is more needing to finish the Subaru quests because I've been on a bad work schedule the past 2 weeks, so that extra week would have been nice =<. I also was plagued by terrible RNG trying to finish week 3 and probably won't make it... rest in pepperoni. Guessing the Metia are also all going poof in addition to the quest going away?

Better get to it and use them before maint hits.
  • PorkeyPorkey
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I'd like to ask nicely for an extension to the Subaru quests. When the Re:ZERO event started, I went in swearing that I'd be a good boy and do ALL the Subaru quests for the whole event, but here we are, four weeks later and I've only just had a chance to start them, and even then, I've pulled an all-nighter to do so. Work, life, sleep, and sickness have all gotten in the way and I've barely had any time at all to do anything in game.

I never cared about AP or spare gold; I just want the collectibles. I really feel left out, considering these anime crossovers only ever happen once in a lifetime.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Porkey wrote: »
    I'd like to ask nicely for an extension to the Subaru quests. When the Re:ZERO event started, I went in swearing that I'd be a good boy and do ALL the Subaru quests for the whole event, but here we are, four weeks later and I've only just had a chance to start them, and even then, I've pulled an all-nighter to do so. Work, life, sleep, and sickness have all gotten in the way and I've barely had any time at all to do anything in game.

I never cared about AP or spare gold; I just want the collectibles. I really feel left out, considering these anime crossovers only ever happen once in a lifetime.

they're like 200k just buy them.
    Greta
  • PorkeyPorkey
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

All of the items, props, and titles?
    I have a feeling some of those (mainly titles) will rarely if ever be seen on the market.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225

I have a feeling some of those (mainly titles) will rarely if ever be seen on the market.

The titles we get from the event itself are relatively cheap compared to some other titles. I got some for under 200k. The chairs are a bit more pricey but if you don't wait too long after the event I'm sure people will still sell them because the supply should be decent.

Just expect them to get more expensive as time goes by since they ARE event exclusives. However at the same time just be wary that there's usually a cap to this sort of stuff as the hype for the original series fades away.

My buddy barely sold their SAO Kirito outfit for 3m a month ago when you'd think it'd be in double digit mils by now if you were projecting into the future way back from when the event hit the game. Similarly I've been holding onto a Lisbeth wig but there are many better wigs now and nobody cares about SAO any more because it's gotten old and is no longer trendy so it doesn't sell for as much as I'd hoped for either.

The only things that are hard to get are the gacha exclusives which are mostly outfits. Even the support puppet and most of the doll bags are relatively affordable compared to those.

Of course titles are still possible with game board, but you can get them at their lowest price now 200k range.
    There's some people just get duplicates of.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited September 7, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    latest?cb=20121205194057

They extended the sales and the puck spins just to spite you Leinei! ;)

Lol? Sure, I guess?

Would be really funny if it were true. XD

Hey @Katherz did you guys extend the event and sales to "spite" me? =D
  • LeineiLeinei
    Updated main post to reflect ending event!
    Leinei wrote: »
    Updated main post to reflect ending event!

Wow it's already been a month. And summer is drawing to a close in NA.
    Remember everyone spin all your pucks and get all your rewards...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I am going to go ahead and do my spins today, but at 3am I am gonna check for more puck spins. I have my popcorn ready for those who become jelly of night owls. huehuehuehuehue.

Somehow I need to get 50 spins on 2 accts before maint.
    Good luck sleep time.
    Well the good thing is I can collect all the stuff I can get with available tix from the orb before then.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Can we open the blue reward boxes after the event is over?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wahooo! Still getting puck spins after 3am! Watch, now some players are gonna be pissy about this! XD

...wow made 3m from the last of the puck spins. WOOT! Pays to be a night owl!

Poor husband. Was left in a cold bed... :trollface:
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited September 13, 2018
    Didn't it say that the event ended before the maintenance? Yeah, so I guess they have to manually turn that one off so I don't see how people can get mad about it when Nexon openly said it in their event notice.

Odd though, I can't find the notice for the event anywhere. /=0

The original one is still on the forums and it said this

Re:ZERO Events
    Event Dates: Thursday August 9th, After Maintenance - Thursday September 6th, Before Maintenance
    I got all my final spins on my main account and cashed out all potential rewards after I fell asleep and luckily woke up at 4 due to DC and main menu music went on.
    Got 5 more spins on my other account and got as many rewards as I can right when the 600 seconds til logout was up.

They've been doing events up til maint, so some people especially non NA people can still have an opportunity to squeeze in some rewards.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited September 13, 2018
    A heads up.

If you still have spins, you can still use them to cash out on Gold Checks and reward boxes.

And it looks like you can also use the Magical Orb.