Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! Thursday 9/13

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited September 20, 2018
    Syaohart wrote: »
    Naturally the one time I was hoping they would leave the event board and other things behind after the event is when they actually delete them. I'm actually really annoyed since I don't have much time to play again and had 600+ spins left.
    Get the feeling I should just take another few months off again.

But they openly said on the maintenance notice that they were going to be removed. It's not Nexon's fault that you didn't get your spins in. They gave an extra WEEK. Actually, it was supposed to end on the 6th, so in reality, they gave us an extra two weeks on LICENSED CONTENT.

SherriGretaBronzebreakLadameCrimsọn
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited September 21, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    Syaohart wrote: »
    Naturally the one time I was hoping they would leave the event board and other things behind after the event is when they actually delete them. I'm actually really annoyed since I don't have much time to play again and had 600+ spins left.
    Get the feeling I should just take another few months off again.

But they openly said on the maintenance notice that they were going to be removed. It's not Nexon's fault that you didn't get your spins in. They gave an extra WEEK. Actually, it was supposed to end on the 6th, so in reality, they gave us an extra two weeks on LICENSED CONTENT.

I rarely have time to even read those event notices and I still have a lot of event coins, boards and other items including licensed content in my inventory. Doesn't matter that they extended, the fact remains that people still have Miku boards among other licensed event content to this day.
    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that they are now doing this for inventory clean up. I just had to vent.
    Sherri
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I know I don't have a Miku Board anymore and I've asked others who've said the same.

Also, in regard to checking the event notices, you should be able to view the website via your phone if you're not near your computer. Just a heads-up for next time.

Licensed content like outfits and titles you've earned are treated differently than event content. The company that holds the rights on RE:Zero have to give Nexon permission to use the content for events and the distribution of items that hold the likenesses to their product. However, once the event ends, the product that we've obtained is ours so long as the game is active. Quite often the outfits are purchased with real money, so they can't really take it away without upsetting a number of players.

It DOES matter that they extended. They didn't have to give us the two extra weeks to be able to open fourteen additional boxes. Venting is one thing, but so is accepting personal responsibility.
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'm pretty sure they had a recent update that ended up getting rid of most expired event items.
    Now here's some items of question of whether they should be removed or not.
    XO Quiz tickets. I don't see a point in having them now that the NPCs for gifts are gone.
    Leinei
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    If you have so little time in a day that you can't read a website that literally takes 2-3 mins of your time I think you might need to manage your time better.
    LeineiBronzebreak
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Missed opportunities open doors to new ones.