Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Black bag

Comments

• SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    Ofelia wrote: »
    Sgiathach wrote: »
    Title < SAO Nishida > Increases automatic fishing success
    Rod < W22 >
    R1 Fishing
    10 fish Adonis set...
    more then 1 acount...
    atm i am at 20241 jars open no black bag or drawstring pouch.....

don't feel to bad mate.

After running the numbers and 90 sheets of paper later. you/they/we would need 18k jars for 5% and 874k for 95%
    your 20k jars only granted you 6.3% that you would get it.....ikr
    i am not done fishing yet there is still hope... i got like 900 bait left x.x
  • LeonikeLeonike
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I'm not sure but I think a fishing share changes your bonus from the W22 rod to a normal one. But the success rate might increase. I use the Adonis set, W22 and a Ice Fisher as title.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    A month later, 4 characters, ~10.8m of baits, hours and hours of fishing on two chars at a time, hours of CPU/RAM wear and tear on two computers, usually two during the day and two at night... *drum roll*...... 0 bag :(
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited October 11, 2018
    I went through 4 characters and plenty of gold and I got a single drawstring bag. That was thousands of jars, probably over 10k jars between the 4 chars. My mouse doesn't click the same any more.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 11, 2018
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    A month later, 4 characters, ~10.8m of baits, hours and hours of fishing on two chars at a time, hours of CPU/RAM wear and tear on two computers, usually two during the day and two at night... *drum roll*...... 0 bag :(

You have obtained
    Fell for the Gacha trap title :(.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Good lord I hate this event.

Not because there's a lot of jars to open, but the roundabout way you need to open them.

Inventory full? Well put the letter in tmeporary inventory. Got item in temp? Can't open the jar. Also can't pick up the letter and dump them. You need to destroy them, then pick up the letter in your temporary inventory, and destroy that one too.

Do that like a few thousand times.
    That's just so outright stupid.

Anyone remember the reward gifts from the Festia lottery? Yeah that's how you do spammage gifts.
    KensamaofmariBronzebreak
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    TNinja wrote: »
    Good lord I hate this event.

Not because there's a lot of jars to open, but the roundabout way you need to open them.

Inventory full? Well put the letter in tmeporary inventory. Got item in temp? Can't open the jar. Also can't pick up the letter and dump them. You need to destroy them, then pick up the letter in your temporary inventory, and destroy that one too.

Do that like a few thousand times.
    That's just so outright stupid.

Anyone remember the reward gifts from the Festia lottery? Yeah that's how you do spammage gifts.

It's been annoying the day they made clearing temp inventory an requirement.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I dislike the laziness of it all. All they have to do, and seemingly have done, is put this as the ultra-rare prize to convince people to "participate" in these events, rather than new items.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited October 11, 2018
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

You have obtained
    Fell for the Gacha trap title :(.

I've had some good luck lately with RNG, I was hoping that luck would carry on the event. Nope...
    Kensamaofmari
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    bSr0XOl.png

List of things I have never personally received:
    - 900 love letters
    - black bag coupon
    BronzebreakKensamaofmariJianto