Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Keane's 'Wedding Postponed for Years

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Calibry wrote: »
    Calibry during the entire plot:

"why don't you impress keane by working this out like sane people and cooking the [DATA EXPUNGED] fish yourself, i just want to learn how to punch things, stop dragging me into this"

Also, did NOBODY notice that I annihilated Herbert in one blow with a giant burning space rock? No dialogue changes at all? Okay...

Edit: Oops, I think I necro'd this in my rush to complain about the fighter questline.

Literally not even a 1st world problem. More like a...0th world problem, mate. I mean, what do you honestly expect from a 15 year old game? (10 here in NA)

All right, I'll admit the second paragraph was a nitpick. To be honest, I just plain didn't like the questline and was annoyed at skills being locked behind it.

I can agree, being that it is a drama filled sidequest of a bunch of women fighting over a generic male protagonist Maury Povich style. Like girl, you are an independent woman with fighter skills who don't need no man! Screw that dude Keane if he can't appreciated the goods before him! He's just a womanizing thot. He ain't worthy of you!

Now go, kick some ass, and if you find a man you think is worthy of you, make him kiss your feet!
    SherriWolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175

"why don't you impress keane by working this out like sane people and cooking the [DATA EXPUNGED] fish yourself, i just want to learn how to punch things, stop dragging me into this"

Also, did NOBODY notice that I annihilated Herbert in one blow with a giant burning space rock? No dialogue changes at all? Okay...

Edit: Oops, I think I necro'd this in my rush to complain about the fighter questline.

Edit 2: Maybe the second bit was just me looking for a reason to complain, but the first, honestly, I just didn't like the questline and was annoyed that skills were locked behind slogging through it.

Necro bad. This thread is going to get locked.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »

Edit 2: Maybe the second bit was just me looking for a reason to complain, but the first, honestly, I just didn't like the questline and was annoyed that skills were locked behind slogging through it.

Necro bad. This thread is going to get locked.

Wow this topic seemed a lot more recent than January.
    Wolfsinger
This discussion has been closed.