Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What's it like out there?

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited March 2, 2019
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    @Kensamaofmari that sounds like I'm gonna be dead by morning..... o.o

original.gif

23f73cb0d8ca2267c82f1642715339de.jpg

It will be ok
    giphy-downsized-large.gif

That actually kinda bizarrely sums up the mood swings as I've been slowly going insane perfectly.
    Gaea wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    I sometimes wake up and think to my self "I still need to do Magic craft dans!!!" only to realize that I already have it.

That right there is true ptsd. XD

So is magic craft the biggest nightmare grind I'll have here? Or will there be others I need to prepare to cry over?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yes, when you think you have enough materials get 10x that and then kill yourself. XD
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Oh gods
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    They really need to revamp magic craft and hillwen engineering. Inb4 training potions.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Oh gods

All part of their plan.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Gaea wrote: »
    They really need to revamp magic craft and hillwen engineering. Inb4 training potions.

Sounds like....and great. I totally forget hilwen for a minute there -.-''
    Oh gods

All part of their plan.

Facepalm.gif
    There will be a reckoning.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Just keep up with it. Personally, I had an easier time with Engineering than I did with Magic Craft.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hell is repetition and thus magic craft is hell.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Leinei wrote: »
    Just keep up with it. Personally, I had an easier time with Engineering than I did with Magic Craft.

I have hope then XD
    Joy this is a test of patience though :/
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited March 4, 2019
    Leinei wrote: »

Set up feasible goals that are reachable, and one will start finding smooth progress. Do not slave out endlessly on it and make yourself crash and burn.
  • YukiLoveYuYukiLoveYu
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    The most satisfying thing about magic craft was getting a fully upgraded oak-wand (quite expensive to repair), but with Harvest Buff and Floral Fairy summoned, you will be harvesting at a machine gun rate!
    Wolfsinger