Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki PTSD

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Erorserv wrote: »
    You wanna talk actualy Doki PTSD? Last time I unintentionally broke a dudes heart by not disclosing I'm a guy irl after we spent a lot of time on the island. He probably hates this event now lol

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    -breathes-
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Wolfsingerstarkiller1286
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 15, 2019
    Already got the new outfit. Seriously screw fishing and cooking. Just go straight potatoes and fruit farming on your main and pass the produce onto your alts on the same account through a pet. Turn in turn in turn in, blink blink blink, done done done. You can bank transfer the paws to your main and be done in days instead of weeks.

pX1lZKe.png

If you have a partner you can get through it pretty quickly. Harvest song + partner = less fails and double the gathering. For me since I have 16 characters I go through and gather 480 fruits and potatoes. Then I put them on a pet and log on to each character, distribute and collect paws.
    Wolfsingerstarkiller1286
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 15, 2019
    Wait. I forgot... You can actually do daily tasks through alts too? Well *beep*... This is making me sick af. I guess i might only farm potatoes and maybe some extra fish will go for alts. But that's pretty much all.

Also, quick! Cut out or do something else to Gaea's character face and make a meme out of it and post it everywhere for a month to make these forums more obnoxious and cringy! Because it is soooo funny! Haha! *sarcasm*
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Gaea wrote: »
    Already got the new outfit. Seriously screw fishing and cooking. Just go straight potatoes and fruit farming on your main and pass the produce onto your alts on the same account through a pet. Turn in turn in turn in, blink blink blink, done done done. You can bank transfer the paws to your main and be done in days instead of weeks.

pX1lZKe.png

If you have a partner you can get through it pretty quickly. Harvest song + partner = less fails and double the gathering. For me since I have 16 characters I go through and gather 480 fruits and potatoes. Then I put them on a pet and log on to each character, distribute and collect paws.

Is that that deep red you were talking about regarding the Alban Knights dyes?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You wanna talk actualy Doki PTSD? Last time I unintentionally broke a dudes heart by not disclosing I'm a guy irl after we spent a lot of time on the island. He probably hates this event now lol

This happened to me, in a way. I felt uncomfortable by this confession, so I told him I was taken, and they responded "Well, why not get a divorce?" :/
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

This happened to me, in a way. I felt uncomfortable by this confession, so I told him I was taken, and they responded "Well, why not get a divorce?" :/

You couples married or no sure have it "fun"
    Almost makes me happy to be single and bored xD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Well if you mail them I can only take 10 at a time. :p

Can I send mail between servers? XD

Tell Ferghus to give the servers a knock or 2 with his hammer lol.

If that'll make a crack big enough to surpass the barriers then you're getting spammed with fish.

hqdefault.jpg
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Well if you mail them I can only take 10 at a time. :p

Can I send mail between servers? XD

Tell Ferghus to give the servers a knock or 2 with his hammer lol.

If that'll make a crack big enough to surpass the barriers then you're getting spammed with fish.

hqdefault.jpg

Sums it up pretty well XDD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

pX1lZKe.png

Is that that deep red you were talking about regarding the Alban Knights dyes?

There's 3 different shades of reds used. But yes I did use one of those.