Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki Doki be like...

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited April 9, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    The rates that striped marlin and flying fish being caught is way to high.

Sigh...why do those even drop there.

I can understand flying fish, but the population of marlins is way too high for the ecosystem to be healthy (in a logical way)

There is way too much and too little usage for them (game wise). Unless they added more quests to do something with them.

Since when has this game been LOGICAL??? XD

Went through a quick list in my head of things that should be logical in the game, and I find very little, and many of the logical stuff have contradictions.

I would say the only things that are consistently logical are climate, weather, and geography/topography.

Not even. smh.

Oof.