Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm poor // Alexina [ALL SLOTS TAKEN/CLOSED]

ImpliedOddsImpliedOdds
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited July 17, 2019 in Art Creations
SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS!!!
Had to deal with some personal situations but will update very soon!!!

sticker.png
I just want a Baby Kitty Doll...
So I'm opening up a pop up shop...

.EXAMPLES.

These are all just colored sketches... :')
Rougher style
ZGCokcb.png
JwekfUO.jpg

Softer style...
image0.png
tumblr_p6ctg87AsQ1wggujso1_1280.jpg

Sketching waist up with base color for 10m
full bodies with base color for 20m!

Half payment upfront for me to start then the other half will be to remove the watermark from the completed piece!

ONLY 4 SLOTS and then this shop will be closed but I'll be back on here again when something else I want pops up!

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Waiting on refs and payment
★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - First payment received
★ ★ ☆ ☆ - Sketching
★ ★ ★ ☆ - Base color
★ ★ ★ ★ - Second payment received

If paid in full: First and last stars will be filled and sketching and base color stars will be filled on my accord
.SLOTS.
1. Imaizumi ★ ★ ☆ ☆
2. Sugarco ★ ★ ★ ★ [completed]
3. Gakkuriaqua ★ ★ ☆ ☆
4. Alynnia ★ ☆ ☆ ★

.PROGRESS SHOTS.

Thanks for stopping by!!
,,is a bimbo and forgot to put my IGN: APTX4869
LaticijaImaizumiAlynniaVaughanNyuuHokusai

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hey I'm super interested, but can't post references right now.

Do you mind if I claim a slot in advance? I'll edit my post with references before the day is over

If not that's ok~ All the best to your shop :D

Also what server are you on? And how much is the item you're looking to buy? :O

Thank you!
  • SugarcoSugarco
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    could i get a slot?
    also!! its much cheaper to get an appearance scroll rather than the actual doll and its exactly the same as having the real doll (except different stats but i dont think anyone wants it for that pfft)
  • ImpliedOddsImpliedOdds
    edited July 5, 2019
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hey I'm super interested, but can't post references right now.

Do you mind if I claim a slot in advance? I'll edit my post with references before the day is over

If not that's ok~ All the best to your shop :D

Also what server are you on? And how much is the item you're looking to buy? :O

Thank you!

I'm fine with that :^) !! I'm on Alexina and the Baby Kitty Doll is going for around 15m-20m!! I'm just having extra slots in case it spikes up a little!

Sugarco wrote: »
    could i get a slot?
    also!! its much cheaper to get an appearance scroll rather than the actual doll and its exactly the same as having the real doll (except different stats but i dont think anyone wants it for that pfft)

Of course, of course! I forgot those existed I WANT BOTH NOW o(-<
    oof one more slot open since you brought the scroll up lol thanks for reminding me those existed!!!!

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited July 5, 2019
    I'm fine with that :^) !! I'm on Alexina and the Baby Kitty Doll is going for around 15m-20m!! I'm just having extra slots in case it spikes up a little!

Hey I'm working on a reference right now, but I'd like to ask some questions for now~

Is it possible to get a full body sketch with color shading for just a flat 20m? :O
    I don't intend to necessarily get one if that's the case, but it influences what my order may be :D

Also do you have any media with extra references that you're alright sharing?
    Like a Deviantart, Twitter, Tumblr, Pixiv, etc.

What's your preferred method of contact? :O
    I'm ok with forum posting, forum DMs, Discord DMs, or others if I have them~

How do you handle payment?
    E.g
    Full payment upfront,
    Half payment upfront and the other half after a rough sketch,
    Watermarked piece with full payment to remove watermark,
    Etc.

Thank you!!
  • ImpliedOddsImpliedOdds
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hey I'm working on a reference right now, but I'd like to ask some questions for now~

Is it possible to get a full body sketch with color shading for just a flat 20m? :O
    I don't intend to necessarily get one if that's the case, but it influences what my order may be :D

Also do you have any media with extra references that you're alright sharing?
    Like a Deviantart, Twitter, Tumblr, Pixiv, etc.

What's your preferred method of contact? :O
    I'm ok with forum posting, forum DMs, Discord DMs, or others if I have them~

How do you handle payment?
    E.g
    Full payment upfront,
    Half payment upfront and the other half after a rough sketch,
    Watermarked piece with full payment to remove watermark,
    Etc.

Thank you!!

I would be fine doing a full body for 20m since no one's popped up with just the doll kek

I'd prefer forums for contacting! So through posts or DMs will be fine and if you'd like more examples please DM me since my stuff is all scattered d=(´▽`)=b ......

Half payment upfront for me to start then the other half will be to remove the watermark from the completed piece!
    Imaizumi
  • silentsnowxsilentsnowx
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Im interest in full body sketches how much would they be
  • ImpliedOddsImpliedOdds
    edited July 5, 2019
    Im interest in full body sketches how much would they be

20m for full body with base color and 10m for waist up with base color! :D
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    hello! just wondering how much the soft sketches are? to be specific im curious about the style of the first soft sketch example!
  • ImpliedOddsImpliedOdds
    hello! just wondering how much the soft sketches are? to be specific im curious about the style of the first soft sketch example!

Hello! So both soft examples full body would be 20m and waist up would be 10m! If you're looking for a sketch without a completely done base color and just want a couple accent colors just subtract 2m from the prices~
    The rougher examples are sketches with color shading so they're are actually only for the Baby Kitty Doll itself (and mainly to show they I can draw in a more edgier style if the commissioner wishes since I prefer drawing cutesy stuff but I'll take whatever the request)! :^)
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Hey, so sorry for the delay with my references!!

I've made a form if that's alright; since I'm used to commissioning that way XD

IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Type: Full Body Sketch (Color Shading)
    Payment: 20m
    Character Reference: https://i.imgur.com/JfTyKiA.jpg
    Pose Reference(s):
    1 - https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1631566
    2 - https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2806489

Details:
    -The pose references are just a suggestion. Feel free to do any pose you think would look good :D
    -For pose reference 1 I only like the posing on the left. Please ignore the woman on the right side~
    -If my character reference is too large, or awkward to use, or anything kinda bad-ish let me know since it's my first time making a reference with all of the details combined on one picture... OTL
    -If anything about this commission is no good, then that's no problem! Let me know and I'll change up my request c:

Thank you!!
    ImpliedOdds
  • AlynniaAlynnia
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    I approve those Blazblue artwork~ Good luck with your shop <3
    ImpliedOdds
  • silentsnowxsilentsnowx
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited July 6, 2019
    Im not really looking for any colored thouigh i want to have a couple sketches drawn to finally have images of my ocs if you do not do that thats completely fine
  • ImpliedOddsImpliedOdds
    Im not really looking for any colored thouigh i want to have a couple sketches drawn to finally have images of my ocs if you do not do that thats completely fine

Hmm, can you DM me and we can see if we can work something out!
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Hello! :>

I finally gathered the refs hhh I hope its doable!

IGN: Erubescent | Alexina // Aquaheart|| Nao
    My main is actually on Nao ;v;

Type: Waist Up Sketch
    Payment 10m
    Refs
    Pose
    Imaizumi
  • ImpliedOddsImpliedOdds
    edited July 9, 2019
    Sugarco's completed and moving on to Imaizumi!

620nqTj.png
    ImaizumiAlynniaLaticija
  • ImpliedOddsImpliedOdds

Payment 10m
    Refs
    Pose

Alrighty!! Were you going to use a server gold conversion or did you have enough on your Alexina account? Just let me know when you'd like to meet up or if you'll be mailing the first payment! :^)
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua

Payment 10m
    Refs
    Pose

Alrighty!! Were you going to use a server gold conversion or did you have enough on your Alexina account? Just let me know when you'd like to meet up or if you'll be mailing the first payment! :^)

i added! uh- im usually tabbed out on mabi so //sweats
    if its convenient my discord is Aqua#1689 :>
  • AlynniaAlynnia
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    edited July 16, 2019
    I maybe interested in a commission if still available!~

EDIT: I have a commission form ready~ Just wanted to confirm if you're still accepting commissions ^^ Contact me on Discord if you could, most likely will be able to reply on there~ Senpai#1478
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    bump!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    bump!