Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

STOP GIVING US EXPIRING STUFF!!!

Comments

• ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Yea I don't even participate in events that give expiring stuff. I could use some protective upgrade stones, but I don't currently have my next level set of equipment crafted yet, so there's no way I would use the expiring ones in time. Whenever a hot time gives me an expiring item I just throw it on the ground or destroy it. There's no point in keeping it 'cuz it'll expire before I can get any use out of it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Can we stop getting age pots plaz?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »

But they're ageless cosmetics.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695

I've ended up with a huge stockpile of them from the Parcheesi board thing. It's not even worth trying to sell them, since everyone and their grandma has a bunch already...

Personally, I'm not a fan of the glut of expiring items either. I mean, I keep getting training potions from the event for skills I'll never train on the character I'm using for it. And when I did get some music training potions, the expiration date on them means I need to use them up BEFORE the Starlet hero rebirth goes up or toss them.

Hammers of Proficiency or Durability are no problem for me, since I still have plenty of non-upgraded weapons and gear to use them on real quick (helped me get a fully normal upgraded Wooden Sword...which isn't all that impressive, really, but I delight in it for the sheer frivolous novelty of the thing...plus, it's one that dropped from a Metal Skeleton, so it's got a few attack points more than one you'd get from fishing, which makes it a pretty nice early-game weapon at 22 minimum, 40 max attack...plus, I ended up with an intelligence reforge on it, which is useful for my mage). But with stuff that would be nice to save, like upgrade stones or training potions, the expiration dates are a bummer.
    ShakayaWolfsingerSherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

I've ended up with a huge stockpile of them from the Parcheesi board thing. It's not even worth trying to sell them, since everyone and their grandma has a bunch already...

Personally, I'm not a fan of the glut of expiring items either. I mean, I keep getting training potions from the event for skills I'll never train on the character I'm using for it. And when I did get some music training potions, the expiration date on them means I need to use them up BEFORE the Starlet hero rebirth goes up or toss them.

Hammers of Proficiency or Durability are no problem for me, since I still have plenty of non-upgraded weapons and gear to use them on real quick (helped me get a fully normal upgraded Wooden Sword...which isn't all that impressive, really, but I delight in it for the sheer frivolous novelty of the thing...plus, it's one that dropped from a Metal Skeleton, so it's got a few attack points more than one you'd get from fishing, which makes it a pretty nice early-game weapon at 22 minimum, 40 max attack...plus, I ended up with an intelligence reforge on it, which is useful for my mage). But with stuff that would be nice to save, like upgrade stones or training potions, the expiration dates are a bummer.

Before age pots' dam broke, the traceable ones were of some value and one could get a fair amount of gold for them. Now? Even sand has more value.
    DanievictriaWolfsinger