Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Dungeon RE:Fine Update and the Beauty Update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/69447/patch-notes-october-7th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Second-Last Post Wins!

Comments

  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,520
    Posts: 4,372
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    The memes are full of toilet paper
    And also a lot of people being passive/not-so-passive-aggressive
    Its a thing of beauty, in a strange way

    Toilet paper, toilet paper everywhere

    This is where all the toilet paper went.
    qBSoHO.gif

    Yeah, because stores not offering refunds for return of it. xD

    I feel bad for all those people in the bottom row who just got rained on

    In America children do this kind of thing on the night before Halloween. XD
    Crimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,520
    Posts: 4,372
    Member
    Grmbl grmbl grmbl!
    Crimsọn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,530
    Posts: 7,866
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    Grmbl grmbl grmbl!

    Gremlin grumbil
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,520
    Posts: 4,372
    Member
    Gremlin tumble.
    DSC5562.jpg
    Crimsọn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,660
    Posts: 1,356
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    Gremlin tumble.
    DSC5562.jpg

    but can he roll it upright again
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,520
    Posts: 4,372
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Gremlin tumble.
    DSC5562.jpg

    but can he roll it upright again

    As long as he does it in Canada. We've been allowed to "roll it upright" now for two and a half years.
    WolfsingerSherriCrimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,520
    Posts: 4,372
    Member


    So, the Pentagon says the Navy UFO vids are a true record and not doctored. There may be other alien civilizations out there but to get here you not only have to go faster than light you have to go WAY faster. It seems to me the most likely explanation is that this is American Technology.
    Crimsọn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,530
    Posts: 7,866
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »


    So, the Pentagon says the Navy UFO vids are a true record and not doctored. There may be other alien civilizations out there but to get here you not only have to go faster than light you have to go WAY faster. It seems to me the most likely explanation is that this is American Technology.

    UFOs. Objects that plays tricks on one's eyes.
  • antivirus17antivirus17
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    Post: 1
    Member
    Hello my name is lethalvirus creator of the first last post win, I approve of the second last post win, how is everyone doing? nice to see so many friendly faces like kensa, wolf, etc. I was from alexina and quit years ago. im back to say hiiiii.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Posts: 274
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    So, the Pentagon says the Navy UFO vids are a true record and not doctored. There may be other alien civilizations out there but to get here you not only have to go faster than light you have to go WAY faster. It seems to me the most likely explanation is that this is American Technology.

    The world goes on without you.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,185
    Posts: 709
    Member
    9iAOgJu.png
    Crimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,520
    Posts: 4,372
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    So, the Pentagon says the Navy UFO vids are a true record and not doctored. There may be other alien civilizations out there but to get here you not only have to go faster than light you have to go WAY faster. It seems to me the most likely explanation is that this is American Technology.

    The world goes on without you.

    Huh?
    Crimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,520
    Posts: 4,372
    Member
    Hello my name is lethalvirus creator of the first last post win, I approve of the second last post win, how is everyone doing? nice to see so many friendly faces like kensa, wolf, etc. I was from alexina and quit years ago. im back to say hiiiii.

    Thanks! It's a different game requiring different strategies. Also, it's a lot harder for a moderator to come along and make themselves the winner without being obvious about it.
    antivirus17WolfsingerCrimsọn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,660
    Posts: 1,356
    Member
    On another note, the Legendary Item draw hit a new record of 40min exactly for the Crk this afternoon.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,735
    Posts: 6,946
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    On another note, the Legendary Item draw hit a new record of 40min exactly for the Crk this afternoon.

    Hm! That's interesting! There wasn't enough players around there or what?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,520
    Posts: 4,372
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    On another note, the Legendary Item draw hit a new record of 40min exactly for the Crk this afternoon.

    Hm! That's interesting! There wasn't enough players around there or what?

    - - - -
    Greta wrote: »
    Bumping this because this is the only Last Post Wins thread that i acknowledge.

    - - - -

    UbLwcFG.jpg
    WolfsingerCrimsọn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,660
    Posts: 1,356
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    On another note, the Legendary Item draw hit a new record of 40min exactly for the Crk this afternoon.

    Hm! That's interesting! There wasn't enough players around there or what?

    I was on Ch2 at the time, so I can't say for SURE how many were on the others. We had a decent 15-20 people there to start, some left some joined, I think we kept around that number for at least that channel. And it was one of the lucky ones, so...
    I guess some of it depends just how interested people are in the items, but I learned the Star Bag earlier apparently took about 20 mins, while the draw before that took 5 seconds so XDD

    Divine Blade's in a few more hours, we'll see how that goes
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,735
    Posts: 6,946
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    On another note, the Legendary Item draw hit a new record of 40min exactly for the Crk this afternoon.

    Hm! That's interesting! There wasn't enough players around there or what?

    I was on Ch2 at the time, so I can't say for SURE how many were on the others. We had a decent 15-20 people there to start, some left some joined, I think we kept around that number for at least that channel. And it was one of the lucky ones, so...
    I guess some of it depends just how interested people are in the items, but I learned the Star Bag earlier apparently took about 20 mins, while the draw before that took 5 seconds so XDD

    Divine Blade's in a few more hours, we'll see how that goes

    I guess about half of participants have quit it... But i assume it doesn't matter how many participants are there, it's all rng anyway. That event overall just pisses me off, not only because how dumb rng is and all the goods are tradeable, but also because some people worked their ass off to make these divine weapons, meanwhile someone get their stuff in moments just by standing still... Nexon did a huge slap with this event to be honest.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,660
    Posts: 1,356
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    On another note, the Legendary Item draw hit a new record of 40min exactly for the Crk this afternoon.

    Hm! That's interesting! There wasn't enough players around there or what?

    I was on Ch2 at the time, so I can't say for SURE how many were on the others. We had a decent 15-20 people there to start, some left some joined, I think we kept around that number for at least that channel. And it was one of the lucky ones, so...
    I guess some of it depends just how interested people are in the items, but I learned the Star Bag earlier apparently took about 20 mins, while the draw before that took 5 seconds so XDD

    Divine Blade's in a few more hours, we'll see how that goes

    I guess about half of participants have quit it... But i assume it doesn't matter how many participants are there, it's all rng anyway. That event overall just pisses me off, not only because how dumb rng is and all the goods are tradeable, but also because some people worked their ass off to make these divine weapons, meanwhile someone get their stuff in moments just by standing still... Nexon did a huge slap with this event to be honest.

    I honestly don't know about the weapon crafting and make - I've never really done much fighting in-game, there are several other things that entertain and interest me far more that I enjoy - all I know is the materials are really hard to get particularly with nexon rng. That, and this event was not very well thought out, outside of mostly being another alt/bot-vest - though I've actually not seen quite as many of them recently? Might just be on the wrong channel for it.
    Honestly the only reason I really stick around the lotteries is I find it mildly entertaining? Not the actual lottery part but just getting to occasionally chat with the random people there and watch how things play out. I guess part of it helps is that I never actually expect or really hope to win anything.... I dunno, I realized my luck was awful long before nexon rng happened to me, so that's prolly part of why I don't mind XD
    Still, its fun getting to chat with random people sometimes. Also see a lot fewer salty reactions, so I guess those peeps for the most part have quit the event.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,660
    Posts: 1,356
    Member
    So, the Crk this afternoon lasted till almost half an hour before DB, went from 20ish people to about 4 on ch2, there were about 10 ch5, and the rest were actually empty. And someone told me one of the events i missed earlier went till about twenty min before the next

    So either the odds were adjusted
    Or enough people have quite on the event to the point its now a money sink for the rest of us XDD Seriously, few people commented spending over 800k, that was interesting xD