Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Price Help

SmekksterSmekkster
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in General Chat
Whats the cost of Black Eiren Wings?

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Click on the minimap's NPC search and type in his name.
    Fluorette
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    JJ wrote: »

I believe you misread the title. They're asking for the price check of an item, not the location of NPC Price.

Also, @Smekkster this should be posted on the marketplace section of your server so people who might have the knowledge of pricing can answer accordingly. Or you're better off checking on the various Discord servers or even in game.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I was trolling because it was in the wrong section.
    Seriously though, I'd have to guess in the range of 100m on Nao, hard to say since there were no drop rates back in that gacha.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    They are like 200m+ now.
    I was trolling because it was in the wrong section.
    Seriously though, I'd have to guess in the range of 100m on Nao, hard to say since there were no drop rates back in that gacha.

Oof, you got me there. I was thinking on whether you were or not. You got me good.
    Smekkster
  • AnnaysMAnnaysM
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Are you guys saying the normal black eiren wings are that expensive? I'd understand the Possessed ones being that high, but the black ones? :|
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    wings have always been stupidly priced
    Wolfsinger
    wings have always been stupidly priced

And once they reach their real price, people would often regret their decision.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Yep, Buy while it looked cheap and hope its price did not drop too much after bought.

Or decide to not buy while you had the gold and watch as its price rise up x4 the times. Out of reach seemly forever
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840

^ I thought this was gonna be another "Where's NPC Price?" thread myself. :D
    Fluorette wrote: »

^ I thought this was gonna be another "Where's NPC Price?" thread myself. :D

It was a deceptive title and also why I clicked on the thread.
    FluoretteWolfsinger