Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Memory Event Part 2:-Boss Bugs

YummeiYummei
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
in General Chat
Cookie Witch got bugged into the mountain and we couldnt reach her or hit her.
We had to lose our 3rd day because of this crappy bug.
gIOLy59.png
F3befRc.png

Btw Range,Alchemy and Magic doesnt work if this happens.

Comments

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited August 31, 2019
    Personally, I just enter solo, pick my class, and then AFK. You get 30 for doing nothing and it'll just take 10 days.
    HarukariRadiant DawnGaby5011Policroma
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh the teleport out of bounds bug.

It was an issue since forever ago.
    I remember it during that one old event involving bandits and the Tara auction house.

Only way to prevent it is to keep the Witch away from all boundaries.
    Too bad mages don't have Meteor Strike.

Only other recourse I could think of would be if the blob spawned that had the bonus of instantly moving onto the next round.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited August 31, 2019
    Sai wrote: »
    Personally, I just enter solo, pick my class, and then AFK. You get 30 for doing nothing and it'll just take 10 days.

I also do this. Cause Lorraine's nightmare absolutely sucks :)
    And that's basically what this event is except no zombies.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'm surprised because i haven't experienced such glitch yet. I assume you guys just tank her really early before she could move closer to the center.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    poor map design for this boss it seems?
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited September 2, 2019
    I'll never participate unless it's Hilwen Mine Nightmare. I've already been spoiled by that event. I don't even like lorraine's nightmares
    I just love the hilwen mine scenery
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I enjoyed the nightmare event if I'm honest.....guess that's just me apparently XP

That's rough though OP, sorry to see that....
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    I'm not sure if you tried this but you should've had access to Thunder and Barrier Spikes. Thunder can hit through walls, so if you summoned a barrier spike close enough you should've been able to hit the witch with Thunder.

Gross, but it might've saved your run.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Sai wrote: »

This. Then you can go do something else more productive.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Welp got the trophy (it does stack btw). Now I don't have to do the event at all. :)
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    When soloing and HP hits 0, it allows you to fight boss Trickster before ending.