Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSA : Protecting Yourself From Viruses

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    ETXUBgjXQAI4RIf.jpg
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »
    ETXUBgjXQAI4RIf.jpg

Apparently some people in government are trying to crack down on these memes that they consider "racial profiling" that has led Asians around the western world to be attacked.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    ETXUBgjXQAI4RIf.jpg

Apparently some people in government are trying to crack down on these memes that they consider "racial profiling" that has led Asians around the western world to be attacked.

Meanwhile my one asian friend is just laughing the like she's the devil's genius who spread it in the first place-
    Kensamaofmari
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Alright, guys, instead of making yet another «brand-spankin' new "thread" about it» I'll just post it here as a reply to this one:
    Video Title = «HUGE: 3 International Studies Find Chloroquine has 100% Success Rate Treating Coronavirus in 6 Days»
    Most «critical» comment made in response: «It’s completely irresponsible to report this as if it was decisively concluded. I’ve read these papers, and they are not 100% certain, not by a long shot.» (but of course such a comment is going to get a bunch of counter-responses from other viewers)

Disclaimer: I don't care what you choose to believe or not, and, some of you may remember my references from previous-version(s) of these forums to DCA (Di-Chloro Acetate) where the Canadian University researchers were able to cure cancers in their lab-rats with 100% success-rate through DCA-laced drinking water with no side-effects (the trial-stages did eventually extend to «humans», how-ever, with a temporary side-effect of numbness/paralysis in some parts of the body, which resulted in a protocol of on-off-on-off instead of daily dosages in order to negate the side-effects [which were only temporary anyway even if they did occur]), not to mention the fact that the legal-action against Dr. Burzynksi for «curing cancer patients» from the medical-establishment in attempting to revoke his medical-license failed (man was able to keep is medical-license in the end after the final court-ruling), thus, when I hear such «mantras» like «There is no cure for.... [insert-medical-condition-here]» I am forced to cast a skeptical-eye.

History is full of «that's impossible!» rhetoric that were then proven not «impossible» after all. See «Spoiler» for details...
    Heavier-Than-Air Flying-Machines ? Bah-Hum-Bug ! (Then came the Wright-Brothers)
    Invisible Forces That the Eye Cannot See Being Responsible For Sickness & Disease Rather Than Blood-Poisoning!? Nonsense !
    (Then the «Microscope» proved the existence of germs/virii/viruses/bacteria/etc., vindicating the above claim, and the era where «Blood-Letting» was considered to be the «State-of-the-Art Medical-Treatment» Faded Away From Public-Memory About the History of the Medical-Industry; virii = British/International-English whilst viruses is American-English for those who have always wondered whether it's supposed to be spelled/spelt one way or another; spelled = American; spelt = British/International-English, etc)
    Rocks Do Not and Cannot Fall From the Sky (French Academy of Sciences was forced to retract this statement/claim after a Meteor hit nearby)
    Delivering Messages Long-Distance at Speeds Faster Than a Horse-Courier ? Nonsense ! (Then came the Telegraphing Machines, Telephones, etc)
    Pictures That Move...!? You must most-certainly be mad or demon-possessed! (Then came «Motion-Picture» Technology: movies, T.V.s, etc)
    Floating Continents!? FLOATING CONTINENTS!? Are you telling us that Continents FLOAT!? (Now known as Plate-Tectonics)
    The Earth is FLAT...! (The claims of Galileo Galilei were then vindicated after others bothered to look into their telescopes)
    [Even stranger... I have come across sufficient-to-me «evidence» that we actually live/exist in more of what might be better-described as a digital-universe rather than a physical-material-universe, and, thus, just like some Milletian's screens will show Belvast as always raining {due to being at a certain part of G23}, others might see «sunny» weather, and so I find it entirely possible for both «shapes» to exist simultaneously], for which-ever «strange quantum-physics» reason/theory you might want to try to use to explain why (also look-up & see : Double-Slit Experiment)]
    Ignaz Semmelweis (surgeons wash hands, puerperal fever )
    Semmelweis brought the medical community the idea that they were killing large numbers of new mothers by working with festering wounds in surgery, then immediately assisting with births without even washing hands. Such a truth was far too shameful for a community of experts to accept, so he was ignored. Semmelweis finally ended up in a mental hospital, and his ideas caught fire after he had died.

Eugene Parker (existence of a 'solar wind')
    Opposition to his 'solar wind' hypothesis was strong. Strangely enough, he was rescued by S. Chandra, who decades earlier was victim of a similar situation with a theory of black holes.

George S. Ohm (Ohm's Law)
    Ohm's initial publication was met with ridicule and dismissal; called "a tissue of naked fantasy." Approx. twenty years passed before scientists began to recognize its great importance. See M. Schagrin, "Resistance to Ohm's Law," American Journal of Physics, #31 pp536-547 1963.

Josiah C. Nott (Mosquito transmission of Yellow Fever, Malaria)
    Fought an uphill battle against the "toxic gases from swamps" theory of Malaria, etc. His theory was ignored for three decades, then championed by C. Finlay and others, who were ignored an additional two decades (ridiculed as "mosquito men" self-deluded crackpots,) finally Walter Reed penetrated the disbelief ca. 1900, yet still years later the same scoffing halted the eradication of mosquitos during construction of the Panama Canal. See: http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-01-26/#feature
    Keep yourselves safe, everyone. Protect your MIND especially. A calm mind is a much more «logical» and «rational» mind than an angry or fearful one. I have warned in the past that everybody needs to learn how to grow their own food (which is possible to do even without a garden/dirt if you set up «sprouting» stations or even various low-cost designs of hydroponics-systems where it is also possible to grow food with no soil or at least very little required) so if you're not yet already on world-wide martial-law lock-down then now would probably be a good time to get started on it as «food» becomes the MOST «valuable» commodity on earth in the event of a world-wide food-scarcity (evidenced as being absolutely possible due to the numerous «shut-down stores» and «empty food-shelves» at many grocery-stores even in/at so-called «first-world» countries/economies/etc). Good luck, people, and don't forget to stock upon lots and Lots and LOTS of «Blankets» for the Winter ! (I LOVE Blankets, especially those Throws, and Plush-Blankets, and other soft-material blankets... I have like nearly a dozen of these types of or similar blankets by now ! ♥)
  • ValentinessValentiness
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I like how you acknowledge cancer cells as being part of self, which is true, but then say one type of cancer is a fungus...? Are those people actually fungi lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 23, 2020
    ETXUBgjXQAI4RIf.jpg

You know we are referring to the chinese communist government and not chinese people right?

And they did lie, they tried to cover it up. :|

If it were not for the brave whistle blowers we would have twice the number of dead right now.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    I reference it as it was according to some sources. I would certainly question the ones who say that cancer is a fungus or that all cancers are fungal for that seems to be an irresponsible claim given that there is much knowledge about various «carcinogens» which are certainly not fungi.

Whilst I would love to get into the «quantum-medical-science» of things which much sickness/disease actually occurs/originates as a result of the disruption to the «energy channels» to the bio-electro-magneto-sphere the «Western-models» for health-optimisation do not acknowledge the existence of the equivalent of what is to the human-body similar to the electro-magnetic field surrounding and permeating earth...
    (and wouldn't you know it I just sneezed and simultaneously coughed up some phlegm whilst typing this up after having come out of the shower [of course the weather is rather cold around here and I didn't have my heater-temperatures set very high due to trying to not incur unnecessary extra charges for electricity])
    The mind needs to be protected above all else lest it be breached by «insane» thought-wave-patterns emanating from who-knows-where...
    I like how you acknowledge cancer cells as being part of self, which is true, but then say one type of cancer is a fungus...? Are those people actually fungi lol.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    10m video released by BRAINY DOSE (YT-Channel) around a day ago titled : «How To Be Mentally Strong In Hard Times»
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 25, 2020
    Stop spewing dumb conspiracy crap. Is it really what we should be worried about? The most important thing right now is to stay at home, wash hands and recover.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    edited March 26, 2020
    What conspiracy ? If people are just plain wrong then I'm going to have to insist that they are in fact... wrong.
    Nothing «conspiratorial» about it. Everything has cures. If they're saying that there are «no cures» then they're out-right wrong.
    Just because they're wrong doesn't mean they're involved in any conspiracy. One need not be a conspirator to just be plain wrong.
    They're just wrong, either because of ignorance, or because of dogmatism, or lack of creative thinking skills.

I know what you need, Greta, some delicious... ahem... very «family friendly» quotes (x5) from the «Good Book» (spoiler [low-most]).
    And I'll be sure to include the Fine-Print Warning (another spoiler [top-most]) for all of my future posts/threads...
    ...even if I am only posting to say : «I agree.» (or disagree)
    x2GX3sE.png
    5 quotes in .gif format rotating after a few seconds per quote...
    NbmGzPF.gif
    Greta wrote: »
    Stop spewing dumb conspiracy crap. Is it really what we should be worried about? The most important thing right now is to stay at home, wash hands and recover.
    Edit/Addendum : If you're referring to the reference to Thought-Wave-Patterns, that is also not any so-called conspiracy, but a Natural «Predator» part of our existence in this Universe, just like a Lion is a Natural-Predator to the rest of wild-life, Wolves are Predators to Coyotes, Eagles are Predators to Field-Critters, Coyotes are Predators to Cats, Cats are Predators to Rats and Mice, etc., and said «Predatory Phenomenon» manifests itself in various ways, the most-obvious manifestations historically having been referred to as Spirit-Possession (or so-called Demonic-Possession [such that people affected/afflicted went on killing sprees, committed suicide, etc.]), all the way to the less-obvious manifestations, such as arrogant criticism or violence within a family.

It's not my problem if this realm's «mortal» inhabitants cannot grasp or fathom that «humans» also have Predators.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 26, 2020
    Please write in more simple manner, it's hard to understand you most of the times.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Just saying, Habi......your posts are very hard to read XDD
    I don't always agree with the lady, but you have a way of writing that just seems a little deliberately difficult sometimes.

True though I'm hardly an expert, I can barely English as is and that was my first language.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyhoo....how's everyone surviving the home hermit life?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    UK PM Boris Johnson has been sent to ICU