Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

I guess Shield Hero...

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Crims wrote: »
    So officially, we wanted a crossover - this is what we get. 9dnGeIh.png

Crap budget. smh.

All animes have crap budget.

As long as there is something to benefit from this, I won't complain.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Greta wrote: »
    Watched 2 episodes. Now i know why this show is unpopular.

- The dialogues, names and story is very simple even for a 5 year old children to understand.
    - The animations are AWFUL. Even Mabinogi animations look better. CGI makes me barf.
    - Pretty much i felt only cringe and awfulness while seeing it. Especially the whole thing that human got named after a bag and she somehow has amnesia and the meaning of their whole trip is to find out what kind of animal she is. Lmfao. I cringed even while writing this.

I don't think i will be able to complete series. Even season 1, though people claim it's good and said to avoid season 2. If season 1 was this bad then i can't even imagine how season 2 is like.

part of the mystery is what happened to all the humans and why do the animals have these strange new human looking forms known as Friends. we eventually find out how animals turned into Friends and how Celliens were created. Kemono Friends definitely has good story it is just a slow story. the animation is not that great but overall the story and characters are cute and make it worth watching and animation in season 2 is way better. Kaban the human trying to figure out what animal she is only lasts through episode 7, season 1 is more about her journey as she goes from being pretty useless to being able to really survive on her own.

overall Kemono Friends is meant to be a cute anime filled with fun adventures with a small and serious story to keep things interesting. a lot of fans think of it as the cutest apocalyptic show out there. besides with the Covid-19 around a small apocalyptic show kind of fits. where are all the humans? hiding indoors in fear of going extinct. kind of surprising we are getting a anime crossover event at all during these crazy Covid-19 months.

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Watched 2 episodes. Now i know why this show is unpopular.

- The dialogues, names and story is very simple even for a 5 year old children to understand.
    - The animations are AWFUL. Even Mabinogi animations look better. CGI makes me barf.
    - Pretty much i felt only cringe and awfulness while seeing it. Especially the whole thing that human got named after a bag and she somehow has amnesia and the meaning of their whole trip is to find out what kind of animal she is. Lmfao. I cringed even while writing this.

I don't think i will be able to complete series. Even season 1, though people claim it's good and said to avoid season 2. If season 1 was this bad then i can't even imagine how season 2 is like.

part of the mystery is what happened to all the humans and why do the animals have these strange new human looking forms known as Friends. we eventually find out how animals turned into Friends and how Celliens were created. Kemono Friends definitely has good story it is just a slow story. the animation is not that great but overall the story and characters are cute and make it worth watching and animation in season 2 is way better. Kaban the human trying to figure out what animal she is only lasts through episode 7, season 1 is more about her journey as she goes from being pretty useless to being able to really survive on her own.

overall Kemono Friends is meant to be a cute anime filled with fun adventures with a small and serious story to keep things interesting. a lot of fans think of it as the cutest apocalyptic show out there. besides with the Covid-19 around a small apocalyptic show kind of fits. where are all the humans? hiding indoors in fear of going extinct. kind of surprising we are getting a anime crossover event at all during these crazy Covid-19 months.

The reason why the coronavirus is such a prevalent thing here is mainly political (our current idiot-in-chief tried downplaying it because he thought it would otherwise hurt his re-election challenge. His actions have done far more damage to himself than the virus itself, although 10,000 people already dead and counting is more than a flesh would, too, though.) and because some people still think social distancing isn't important, or think they're healthy enough to not be inconvenienced by it, so they're like "who cares? lol", even though healthy people can die from this virus, too.

I've seen some anime with weird plot-lines, but this thing just looks.... uuuugh.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 14, 2020

Crap budget. smh.

This is not the funniest part.

The funniest part is that we have waited for this "coming soon" thing for well over a year and almost a half.

The Campfire happened in December 1st, 2018. The developers didn't want to gives us high hopes, you can see it from their reactions, but they still said soon or/and they are not sure. I guess in Nexon's terms soon can be in weeks, months or even years. Not surprised. I don't understand why can't they be more honest with us and just say "we have crap budget now, we need our whale support 24/7 for next two years to get a good crossover so please buy our gachas". See? Simple and honest.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

Crap budget. smh.

The funniest part is that we have waited for this "coming soon" thing for well over a year and almost a half.

The Campfire happened in December 1st, 2018. The developers didn't want to gives us high hopes, you can see it from their reactions, but they still said soon or/and they are not sure. I guess in Nexon's terms soon can be in weeks, months or even years. Not surprised. I don't understand why can't they be more honest with us and just say "we have crap budget now, we need our whale support 24/7 for next two years to get a good crossover so please buy our gachas". See? Simple and honest.

When the "Simple and Honest" is disheartening like that, I can kind of see why they'd want to be quiet.

Doesn't mean they get to be, though.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    The reason why the coronavirus is such a prevalent thing here is mainly political (our current idiot-in-chief tried downplaying it because he thought it would otherwise hurt his re-election challenge. His actions have done far more damage to himself than the virus itself, although 10,000 people already dead and counting is more than a flesh would, too, though.) and because some people still think social distancing isn't important, or think they're healthy enough to not be inconvenienced by it, so they're like "who cares? lol", even though healthy people can die from this virus, too.

I'd just like to point out, in terms of fairness, how the media has hyped it up, compared to how they handled it back when Obama was president. They were encouraging being calm and not panicking a LOT more then than they were/are for this....for obvious reasons. I do wish he'd worried more about taking care of it then downplaying though, that was a dumb move. He has held ground on China trying to blame US for this thing however, which I will give him THAT.
    Also I think local and state governments should have enforced some things sooner - here's looking at you Florida, as the perfect example of stupid people - there's a lot that could have been handled better...

Just hoping we find something to help with this soon. It would be nice to stop being so concerned about touching ANYTHING that's been brought inside the house from the outside world, let alone going outside oneself, or being near anyone....
    May our governments and people please do the right thing, for once.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited April 14, 2020

Crap budget. smh.

I just want them to say this was all we could get, sorry. I would be like, ok nevermind then. Plays something else. Because honestly there's very little left to do on this game except amassing even more gold. Now I know why people occasionally sell their gold. Lol.
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    edited April 14, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I'd just like to point out, in terms of fairness, how the media has hyped it up, compared to how they handled it back when Obama was president. They were encouraging being calm and not panicking a LOT more then than they were/are for this....for obvious reasons. I do wish he'd worried more about taking care of it then downplaying though, that was a dumb move. He has held ground on China trying to blame US for this thing however, which I will give him THAT.
    Also I think local and state governments should have enforced some things sooner - here's looking at you Florida, as the perfect example of stupid people - there's a lot that could have been handled better...

Just hoping we find something to help with this soon. It would be nice to stop being so concerned about touching ANYTHING that's been brought inside the house from the outside world, let alone going outside oneself, or being near anyone....

Yes, the media is to blame, too, but they wouldn't have been as effective had Trump done his job from day one.

And you are also correct that part of the blame lies with the populace, namely those who don't social distance.

Like people who go to church, physically, on Easter, during a pandemic.

Praying to "God" won't help.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited April 15, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Comment removed.
This discussion has been closed.