Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does anybody feel ripped off by the Japari Bus pet

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited April 26, 2020
    Shiro42 wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Shiro42 wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Yeah buy more than one, problem solved. :D

Not quite how it works. The cooldown is a status effect applied to the players who received the bonus, not a cooldown on the skill itself.

I think she said that on purpose as sarcasm. The laughing emote on the end proves it. I guess not everyone are born with sense for sarcasm lol.

I don't care if it was sarcasm or not. There may be people who genuinely misunderstand how it works and think of doing exactly this. That's why I'm clarifying.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Let people spend more of their trump bucks.

:trollface:
    Sherri wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    I bought the pets for my crossover collection. I didn't even know it had those stats. XD

I bought it cuz I like being able to carry 7 ppl and I had no clue it had a buff either lol

I wish I could make it an interaction though, it's dumb how crossover stuff can't have interactions
    bleep copyright

They are awesome for guild caravans. We have a lot of fun with them.