Check out the patch notes for the April 15 Update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66413/patch-notes-april-15th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lets talk Japari Coin Box.

Comments

  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,385
    Posts: 7,852
    Member
    edited April 22, 2020
    TNinja wrote: »
    This is goddamn illelgal.


    6917b5843f.jpg

    This is the first board game where I've hit out for 15 consecutive times before getting through.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,385
    Posts: 1,314
    Member
    edited April 22, 2020
    TNinja wrote: »

    6917b5843f.jpg

    This is the first board game where I've hit out for 15 consecutive times before getting through.

    I've lost count of the number of times I've hit it now
    I've pretty much given up and now am just here for the occasional box of something useless or gold. Because this one particular pitfall is really getting me down, particularly with all the spins lost before I even get there to fail again XDD
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,635
    Posts: 766
    Member
    TNinja wrote: »
    This is goddamn illelgal.


    6917b5843f.jpg

    This is the first board game where I've hit out for 15 consecutive times before getting through.

    The extra boxes are insurance for those days when this happens^
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Posts: 53
    Member
    Went through more than 2 days worth of spins trying to get past one of these "out" at the end boards. Still not past it. Luckily I had a couple boxes extra.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,385
    Posts: 7,852
    Member
    Eralea wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »
    This is goddamn illelgal.


    6917b5843f.jpg

    This is the first board game where I've hit out for 15 consecutive times before getting through.

    The extra boxes are insurance for those days when this happens^

    The good thing more mine was that OUT was on square 6. The bad thing was that square 5 was move 1 up and square 8 was go 3 back.
    Only someone who wants to see suffering or the casinos would design something like that. Thankfully that has been the worst of it and I have plenty of spin coins to go around.
    Wolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,150
    Posts: 693
    Member
    Amazing... I landed on the first Out today like a dozen times in a row, then, when I finally got past the first out, I landed on the last Out right before the Goal... well at least I still have one more spare coin-box for tomorrow. Even if I keep landing on Out I've still picked up some good stuff from this event so I cannot really see it as missing out on too much given how each box only yields 3 of those Japari-Coins anyway which we get plenty of from the Event-Dailies.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,910
    Posts: 2,665
    Member
    About a day or two ago, I no joke landed on an Out tile like 5 times in a row...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,385
    Posts: 7,852
    Member
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Amazing... I landed on the first Out today like a dozen times in a row, then, when I finally got past the first out, I landed on the last Out right before the Goal... well at least I still have one more spare coin-box for tomorrow. Even if I keep landing on Out I've still picked up some good stuff from this event so I cannot really see it as missing out on too much given how each box only yields 3 of those Japari-Coins anyway which we get plenty of from the Event-Dailies.

    That's if you're lucky enough to land on the other stuff.