Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Renovation Season 3 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/74541/renovation-season-3-patch-notes-may-26th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Worth Coming Back?

Comments

  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,866
    Member
    Sorry for derailment, I think op question has been answered by people anyway.
    Crims wrote: »
    So you're a ban dodger. :smirk:

    Who did you used to be? Hmmmm~?

    How is the correlation to that !

    You just talk a lot.

    You talk too much. Every time you post something you're giving yourself away. Do you even realize that? :smirk:

  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Posts: 274
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    You talk too much. Every time you post something you're giving yourself away. Do you even realize that? :smirk:
    xfSDPe5.gif

    Tell me who I am, then.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,745
    Posts: 4,976
    Member
    Him.

    CrimsọnRadiant DawnКалашниковWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,866
    Member
    edited May 3, 2020
    LPzcl7p.png

    Ok.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,745
    Posts: 4,976
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Holy cow! You're right. At first I was fooled because Crimsys post showed their avatar, but that's just an image.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,866
    Member
    edited May 4, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Holy cow! You're right. At first I was fooled because Crimsys post showed their avatar, but that's just an image.

    They had their fun. Moving on!
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,745
    Posts: 4,976
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Holy cow! You're right. At first I was fooled because Crimsys post showed their avatar, but that's just an image.

    They had their fun. Moving on!

    It's ironic how this has side-tracked the threads original purpose. Yet the title is still quite relevant, for someone in particular, regarding this side track, wouldn't you say?
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,866
    Member
    edited May 4, 2020
    Well, let's get back to the topic at hand then.

    @MegaIodon if you need any help with anything feel free to message me in-game. :)

    Ign: Crimson
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Holy cow! You're right. At first I was fooled because Crimsys post showed their avatar, but that's just an image.

    They had their fun. Moving on!

    It's ironic how this has side-tracked the threads original purpose. Yet the title is still quite relevant, for someone in particular, regarding this side track, wouldn't you say?

    You started the sidetrack lol.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,745
    Posts: 4,976
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Holy cow! You're right. At first I was fooled because Crimsys post showed their avatar, but that's just an image.

    They had their fun. Moving on!

    It's ironic how this has side-tracked the threads original purpose. Yet the title is still quite relevant, for someone in particular, regarding this side track, wouldn't you say?

    You started the sidetrack lol.

    Flattery from the King of it; I blush.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,866
    Member
    edited May 5, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Big troll.

    This thread is done. The dude's very presence is now disruptive. smhlol.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,745
    Posts: 4,976
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Big troll.

    This thread is done. The dude's very presence is now disruptive. smhlol.

    Perhaps our behaviour has answered the OPs question XD
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,866
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Big troll.

    This thread is done. The dude's very presence is now disruptive. smhlol.

    Perhaps our behaviour has answered the OPs question XD

    This happens every single time! >_<
    Helsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,765
    Posts: 1,362
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Big troll.

    This thread is done. The dude's very presence is now disruptive. smhlol.

    Perhaps our behaviour has answered the OPs question XD

    This happens every single time! >_<

    Y'all are pretty good at that, yeah
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,866
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Big troll.

    This thread is done. The dude's very presence is now disruptive. smhlol.

    Perhaps our behaviour has answered the OPs question XD

    This happens every single time! >_<

    Y'all are pretty good at that, yeah

    I don't even try, this bleep just happens naturally. smh.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,765
    Posts: 1,362
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Big troll.

    This thread is done. The dude's very presence is now disruptive. smhlol.

    Perhaps our behaviour has answered the OPs question XD

    This happens every single time! >_<

    Y'all are pretty good at that, yeah

    I don't even try, this bleep just happens naturally. smh.

    'ey, I'm pretty darn guilty of it too. But I can blame my minor ADD a little bit for it though. Jokes or thoughts just come and I gotta say 'em before they get lost, right? XDD
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,745
    Posts: 4,976
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Big troll.

    This thread is done. The dude's very presence is now disruptive. smhlol.

    Perhaps our behaviour has answered the OPs question XD

    This happens every single time! >_<

    Y'all are pretty good at that, yeah

    I don't even try, this bleep just happens naturally. smh.

    'ey, I'm pretty darn guilty of it too. But I can blame my minor ADD a little bit for it though. Jokes or thoughts just come and I gotta say 'em before they get lost, right? XDD

    That explanation never seems to work with Policemen; have you noticed?
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,765
    Posts: 1,362
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    R.I.P. Kalashnikov.

    Big F.

    Big troll.

    This thread is done. The dude's very presence is now disruptive. smhlol.

    Perhaps our behaviour has answered the OPs question XD

    This happens every single time! >_<

    Y'all are pretty good at that, yeah

    I don't even try, this bleep just happens naturally. smh.

    'ey, I'm pretty darn guilty of it too. But I can blame my minor ADD a little bit for it though. Jokes or thoughts just come and I gotta say 'em before they get lost, right? XDD

    That explanation never seems to work with Policemen; have you noticed?

    Actually yes..... XDD