Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question About Name Changes?

AmiiAmii
Mabinogi Rep: 640
edited May 4, 2020 in General Chat
If you change your name does your chat bubble and name also change colours? I really dislike my chat colour name and don't want to start over just for a new bubble/name color;; I also do not want to constantly buy the name/chat changers that only last 7-30 days. If anyone has changed their name could they please let me know so I could buy a name change? Thank you!

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited May 4, 2020
    Yes, it does. My old name was yellow now it is purple.

YwY2jan.png
    AmiiWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 5, 2020
    05d.jpg
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Bm2voVa.png
    Crimsọn
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    You might find this useful: http://mabinoger.com/color_sim.htm
    КалашниковAmii
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 5, 2020
    TBH...I wonder who you are. Am I privy enough for you to tell me to stop? :trollface:

Am I warm or cold?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    People really care about color of their names? I barely realize that exists, besides the ones who actually change their color to something bright with those name color potions.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Crims wrote: »
    TBH...I wonder who you are. Am I privy enough for you to tell me to stop? :trollface:

Am I warm or cold?

Now now, Crims. You know you shouldn't derail threads with off-topic comments.
    Greta wrote: »
    People really care about color of their names?
    I care. I don't like colour red or pink name.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 5, 2020

Am I warm or cold?

Using Vindictus forum avatars is one thing, but the using the "banned" one? Sir, you have given us a show to watch; many thanks. Surely, the site staff will have to react to this though; that'll be interesting.
  • AmiiAmii
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    JJ wrote: »
    You might find this useful: http://mabinoger.com/color_sim.htm

This is super helpful thank you so much!

People really care about color of their names? I barely realize that exists, besides the ones who actually change their color to something bright with those name color potions.

I do! I have a bright green #B3F7B2 that I just really dislike. I'd much prefer a neutral colour or anything really besides this specific green. I know it's a small thing but I just don't like it too much and would very much like to change it ^ ^
    Калашников
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 5, 2020

Am I warm or cold?

Red is awesome. :trollface:
  • HelsaHelsa

Am I warm or cold?

Red? You communist! I knew there was something about you I liked! :)
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Helsa wrote: »
    Using Vindictus forum avatars is one thing, but the using the "banned" one? Sir, you have given us a show to watch; many thanks. Surely, the site staff will have to react to this though; that'll be interesting.

We'll cross that bridge when we get there. I didn't see a rule saying I can't pretend to be banned.
    O, of course ! I shall paint the roses red, anything for my cinnabar beauty ! ♡
  • HelsaHelsa
    O, of course ! I shall paint the roses red, anything for my cinnabar beauty ! ♡

Eh, they live in West Virginia. They probably look like a Hapsburg, you know what I mean?
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Eh, they live in West Virginia. They probably look like a Hapsburg, you know what I mean?
    Pftlol
    come on, there's still inner beauty.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Pftlol
    come on, there's still inner beauty.

Not quite what I meant. The Hapsburgs suffered from a peculiar medical condition.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Not quite what I meant. The Hapsburgs suffered from a peculiar medical condition.
    Is this not inbred joke?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Is this not inbred joke?

I don't think West Virginia's southern enough for that
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    How this got derailed again?
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Let us remember the rules here,