Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

I got messaged by a mean drunk

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Crims wrote: »
    You're a piece of work. Lol.
    ie16vlz.gif
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Habimaru wrote: »
    This being a rather uncommon word may warrant a slight clarification as to its meaning. I made a mistake in an old e-mail before where I used the word communiqué as-if its definition were synonymous with message/communication before I decided to look-up communiqué & found its full-context definition.

For now we will just stick with the Cambridge Oxford-Dictionary entry...:
    «an official piece of news or an announcement, especially to the public or newspapers:
    The palace has issued a communiqué denying the rumour.»

So something like an «Open Letter» would be an example of a Communiqué but private-correspondence between two people would not (necessarily).
    Helsa wrote: »
    their initial communique

Noted. I would disagree with your analysis, but I'm not really interested in debating the point, since, in no way did I fail to clearly communicate my thoughts.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Habimaru wrote: »
    This being a rather uncommon word may warrant a slight clarification as to its meaning. I made a mistake in an old e-mail before where I used the word communiqué as-if its definition were synonymous with message/communication before I decided to look-up communiqué & found its full-context definition.

For now we will just stick with the Cambridge Oxford-Dictionary entry...:
    «an official piece of news or an announcement, especially to the public or newspapers:
    The palace has issued a communiqué denying the rumour.»

So something like an «Open Letter» would be an example of a Communiqué but private-correspondence between two people would not (necessarily).
    their initial communique

Noted. I would disagree with your analysis, but I'm not really interested in debating the point, since, in no way did I fail to clearly communicate my thoughts.

I'm sorry Helsa but I have to reply to this comment. I don't have anything witty here for you.
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300

It's always nice to learn a new word.
    If anything, I was failing to communicate with you. Because, y'know, I'm just a stupid "russian" or whatever.

---
    On-topic: something that cheers one up

Sebastian
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Given the nature of the topic, I'm locking this thread per OP's request.
    Crimsọn
This discussion has been closed.