Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where's Greta?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Honestly, community hates me, i have seen people talk trash about me in Discord and even these forums, while trying not to look obvious about it. No idea what i did to them to hate me, but apparently i'm hated because of few remarks i made towards some people here in forums or just generally i'm being annoying. I'm used being disliked by others, I'm used being below average at everything in my life. So i'm pretty sure you people are messing with me here and i really don't like it.

Personally Greta, I do actually sincerely enjoy seeing you around. Negumiko said it better than I probably ever could, but you are one of the people I would actually like to see stick around. We might not always see eye-to-eye on things, but I have enjoyed our interactions and respect yours because you've respected mine.
    I'm just a simple hermit, but I do enjoy seeing you around

You know, if Negumiko is on Alexina, with Greta we just need one more to start the Gretafanclub guild. That name would be legal BTW.
    WolfsingerNegumiko
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    edited November 23, 2020
    Honestly, community hates me, i have seen people talk trash about me in Discord and even these forums, while trying not to look obvious about it. No idea what i did to them to hate me, but apparently i'm hated because of few remarks i made towards some people here in forums or just generally i'm being annoying. I'm used being disliked by others, I'm used being below average at everything in my life. So i'm pretty sure you people are messing with me here and i really don't like it.

I don't hate you. You're just like me in a lot of ways tbh. Ftr; I know the community hates me lol, people think that I am the biggest troll that ever graced these forums. But you and I know that there will always be haters and social elite groups that will snub their brown noses down at us. Let them effect you and their little HOA board member asses are gonna tingle with satisfaction.

fd81c3c05779fc05a01cbd801478d5fb.jpg
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »

I don't hate you. You're just like me in a lot of ways tbh. Ftr; I know the community hates me lol, people think that I am the biggest troll that ever graced these forums. But you and I know that there will always be haters and social elite groups that will snub their brown noses down at us. Let them effect you and their little HOA board member asses are gonna tingle with satisfaction.

I don't hate you Crimsy. In fact I sit by my computer waiting for you to ping me. To give me a moment of recognition. When that doesn't happen I cry myself to sleep.

No? Don't believe me? Oh, all right, but I do enjoy our conversations! You're like the other Greta! Together bright red double-Greta!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 23, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »

I don't hate you Crimsy. In fact I sit by my computer waiting for you to ping me. To give me a moment of recognition. When that doesn't happen I cry myself to sleep.

No? Don't believe me? Oh, all right, but I do enjoy our conversations! You're like the other Greta! Together bright red double-Greta!

Don't fly to close to this sun, I tend to burn the wings right off the back before you have even begun. ;)

I'm jk, I love you and Greta.

BLEEP THESE SPIDERS!!!
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Personally Greta, I do actually sincerely enjoy seeing you around. Negumiko said it better than I probably ever could, but you are one of the people I would actually like to see stick around. We might not always see eye-to-eye on things, but I have enjoyed our interactions and respect yours because you've respected mine.

You know, if Negumiko is on Alexina, with Greta we just need one more to start the Gretafanclub guild. That name would be legal BTW.

Oh joy......if you started that, I might actually join XD Ah, but I'm still nostalgic having my old friends' guild name over my head for the memories...
    Could I use an alt, perchance, I have one that's kinda a secondary main I've been working on lately XD This sounds too good to miss~
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Too much nostalgia, yall are nothing but wallflowers.
  • HelsaHelsa

Oh joy......if you started that, I might actually join XD Ah, but I'm still nostalgic having my old friends' guild name over my head for the memories...
    Could I use an alt, perchance, I have one that's kinda a secondary main I've been working on lately XD This sounds too good to miss~

I would use an alt. The big girl is already heading a guild. Black Friday sale on premium coming up?
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

You love it witch!
    Wolfsinger
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765

Alexina is the only server I have ever been on and sure I don't mind starting a fan club. since I am a neko warrior keeping a eye on others from the shadows and being a obsessive fan is one of my skills.
    I would use an alt. The big girl is already heading a guild. Black Friday sale on premium coming up?

with how lame Halloween was we should get Black Friday sales, it is the best time of the year to buy VIP/Premium.

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited November 24, 2020

Very happy that way Crims :P
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited November 24, 2020
    I'll take "Hubby said, "Me or Mab, babe" for 100 please.
    @Crimsọn
    This clumsy blacksmith is known for his preference of fruity spirits on the rocks.
  • HelsaHelsa
    @Crimsọn
    This clumsy blacksmith is known for his preference of fruity spirits on the rocks.

Son, Crimsy's from WV she likes the kinda fellers th'aint into fruity things. More like potatoey spirits chugged; that kinda thing.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    @Crimsọn

Son, Crimsy's from WV she likes the kinda fellers th'aint into fruity things. More like potatoey spirits chugged; that kinda thing.

-100 for you
    WolfsingerCrimsọn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    @Crimsọn

-100 for you

Hint: he also haunts my nightmares on occasion when I remember certain videos that exist and happened.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 24, 2020

Enjoy while you can.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 25, 2020
    I've never been on the Discord myself but I can say I enjoy you posting around on the forums too :D
  • HelsaHelsa

Enjoy while you can.

Oh Crimsy, I'm so sorry! That must've been so embarrassing for you. :P
  • HelsaHelsa
    For the love of G ... reta; bump!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I haven't even seen her on discord in a hot while. Hope she is doing well these days. I miss her too.
  • HelsaHelsa

I haven't even seen her on discord in a hot while. Hope she is doing well these days. I miss her too.

Welp, Crimsọn is back anyway.