Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Winter 2020 Master Plan

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    I'm not getting x2 Crusader Exp either. It looks like turning the Weekly Buff on fell through the cracks when the new storyline and talent were added.
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    edited January 23, 2021
    Is there even gonna be enough time to get a set of Ornamental Glass Wings?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

I think if I calculated it correctly, you're gonna have to complete all the weekly quests for the 100 coins to have even a chance.
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I think if I calculated it correctly, you're gonna have to complete all the weekly quests for the 100 coins to have even a chance.

Had a feeling that was gonna be the case, the latest events (not including the dragon one) haven't been very forgiving when it comes to missed days. I'm chilling at a weird number of 852 Special Winter Coins and can't remember if I missed a week event quest the day of a maintenance or not
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    852 is the maximum number of Special Winter Coins you can have right now.