Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New route help

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
in General Chat
What are the new routes for commercing? Like how do you get to Cor and Vales? I have been on vacation for 2 weeks.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    nikyah wrote: »
    What are the new routes for commercing? Like how do you get to Cor and Vales? I have been on vacation for 2 weeks.

From?

From Iria: walk to Vales and Cor.
    From Uladh: Port Cobh to Port Quilla then walk to Cor.
    From Uladh: Port Ceann to Port Sella then walk to Vales.
    From Belfast to Port Cobh to Port Quilla then walk to Cor.
    From Belfast to Port Cobh then walk to Port Ceann to Port Sella then walk to Vales.

If you bring up the in-game world map it shows the sea routes.

• tufluvtufluv
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    This is what I initially used to figure out how to get from region to region
    ktNfKVr.jpg
    And this is what my guild leader posted, which contains the actual routes
    kSXGDFr.png
  • tufluvtufluv
    And as Helsa said, the continental map shows where the ports are located and where they go. Bangor can take you to Connous or Sella, and Cobh can take you to Qilla or Belvast
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    If you don't see a bridge connecting Rano to Courcle you may need L-rods to discover the bridge. There are two bridges right next to each other and both of them appear to vanish every day.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    And .... do NOT go anywhere near Nubes Mountain. You can't enter Solea while trading even though you can enter Nubes Mountains.

Been there ; Done that
  • tufluvtufluv
    edited July 11, 2022
    not sure why it posted twice
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    And .... do NOT go anywhere near Nubes Mountain. You can't enter Solea while trading even though you can enter Nubes Mountains.

Been there ; Done that

You can still enter Nubes Mountains? How? I tried going up that way in Maiz Prairie, but as soon as I reached the border, nothing happened.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    edited July 14, 2022
    I went with a trade elephant and got all the way to the solea cave opening.

The funny part is that even though the entire Nubes Mountain region is a separate instance that requires the game to cut-input and reload into it as a level, they still allow traders in and even placed bandit spawns there.
    Fluorette
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840

The funny part is that even though the entire Nubes Mountain region is a separate instance that requires the game to cut-input and reload into it as a level, they still allow traders in and even placed bandit spawns there.

:D

Which entrance to Nubes Mountain did you go in from? The one nearest to the base camp or the one closer to the Mana Tunnel by the Flower Mark? I wanna do this too.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Fluorette wrote: »

:D

Which entrance to Nubes Mountain did you go in from? The one nearest to the base camp or the one closer to the Mana Tunnel by the Flower Mark? I wanna do this too.

Wait what? There's the pass north west of Port Quilla, the moon gate, and the southern Solea cave mouth, what other way is there to get into the Nubes Mountains?
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited July 18, 2022
    tufluv wrote: »
    kSXGDFr.png

Question: your yellow, cyan, and black routes, how do they cross the river, by Cor village? Does your rig stand on the hippos back?
  • tufluvtufluv
    Helsa wrote: »
    kSXGDFr.png

Question: your yellow, cyan, and black routes, how do they cross the river, by Cor village? Does your rig stand on the hippos back?

I wish. There's a new bridge
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    There used to be a bridge from Rano to Connous that, when spawned, would stay up a week before despawning. Did they remove that from the game?
  • HelsaHelsa
    LoomyOfPi wrote: »
    There used to be a bridge from Rano to Connous that, when spawned, would stay up a week before despawning. Did they remove that from the game?

That seems doubtful since that requires gathering materiel. It would be more work to ditch it than to just leave it.
    Helsa wrote: »
    kSXGDFr.png

I wish. There's a new bridge

Oh, poo, the HTU (Hippopotamus Teamsters Union) must be up in arms over that bridge.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    edited July 18, 2022
    people can still go on romantic dates and ride hippos for fun... it's just less private now that merchants are always passing by xD
  • HelsaHelsa
    kSXGDFr.png

It's a remarkable coincidence, but this map exactly predicted the future Irian subway system routes and their system schematic route colours! Who says time travel ain't possible?

• KouyioueKouyioue
    edited July 20, 2022
    tfbHP2.jpg

Here's what I mapped out. I didn't route any Silver-Rank stations, just regular trade posts

Port Ceann beneath Bangor handles I/O from both Port Sella and Port Connous
    Rainthesword
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited July 20, 2022
    tfbHP2.jpg

Here's what I mapped out. I didn't route any Silver-Rank stations, just regular trade posts

Port Ceann beneath Bangor handles I/O from both Port Sella and Port Connous

That's an old map; no Belfast Isle. I like that you included the more direct land route between Port Quilla and Port Connous, I had wondered about it's absence on the other map.

Isn't there trade to Camp Calida too?
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    edited July 21, 2022
    I think it's a silver rank camp so I didn't want to include it

And I just thought the older map was prettier
  • HelsaHelsa
    I think it's a silver rank camp so I didn't want to include it

And I just thought the older map was prettier

I like the drop shadow effect! =b d=