Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR mabi player first time playing American Mabi

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited March 12, 2017
    watercat0 wrote: »

That was a derailing comment earlier. This thread is a self introduction, not a thread to ask for someone to voice your grievances. Jesus.

No one from KR has visit us and when someone did they knew how bad the game was from the very beginning. We got to do something before mabinogi becomes like Pangya and shuts-down for NA.

First of all, Pangya was a golfing anime style game. Golfing games in general don't sell well.
    Grea wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    I think we scared this person away....

Too strong of a welcome possibly? Too random? Too..something?

Well, at least it's a warm hearted, salty tear filled and forced smile welcome from the QQers. I'm on Tarlach, so I'm kind of on the "Alexina gets all the fun with newbies" train.

J78RHq7.gif
  • darkchaos125darkchaos125
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    edited March 13, 2017
    Too western perhaps. we are filthy piggies

Grea wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    I think we scared this person away....

Too strong of a welcome possibly? Too random? Too..something?

Well, at least it's a warm hearted, salty tear filled and forced smile welcome from the QQers. I'm on Tarlach, so I'm kind of on the "Alexina gets all the fun with newbies" train.

J78RHq7.gif[/quote]

You should join us in Alexina =D

Greta