Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Shoog wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    I'm nomming on one of the most amazing candies ever♥
    51nBUJjpU2L.jpg

Those candies are pure evil! I was staying over with a friend in 6th grade who had those stored in a refrigerator. I tried chewing it even though it was hard as a rock. At one point it suddenly felt strange when I bit down onto it, so i pulled it out of my mouth and one of my teeth was stuck to it! I never ate one ever again...

They're not supposed to be in the fridge D:
    They're EXTREMELY soft and chewy, but ANYTHING extremely soft and chewy - when put in the fridge - will become hard too chew and will do that.
    Try one with it not being cold xD (If you want too) I've had about 10 of em' and none of em' pulled out my teeth, so.
    Kensamaofmari
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I have a teeth thing... my teeth are bad, runs in the family, well water, etc. Ive had teeth break and its the grossest thing in the mouth... broken teeth. Its the horror movie thing that actually makes me cringe and want to barf and leave the room, when people have teeth falling out, or breaking, or anything with teeth.... im not overly queasy about things, but thats one of those things....
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I haven't gone to the dentist in 7 years... which is bad.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    I haven't gone to the dentist in 7 years... which is bad.

I haven't gone to the dentist in a long time as well.
    forgotten how many years...
    Kensamaofmari
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Definitely recommend once a year. I go every six months now.
    Jazmyn wrote: »

There's no time... Slave to the world.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I go every month. Got my braces out a while back so I go for check ups. My dentist is the best though, I get a cookie to bring home :D
    Well braces should always be checked upon, so that's different.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    No idea what's going on now :D
  • JazmynJazmyn

There's no time... Slave to the world.

I recommend finding a way to make time. Eep. It's the worst thing in the world to have teeth problems... I wouldn't wish the problems I've had in my mouth even upon my worst enemy, and that's saying something.
    DANIartsKensamaofmariSherri
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    If this is about getting braces, definitely DO make time for those, they can be VERY important(despite being expensive) and depending on the shape of your mouth, you may need them.
    I definitely need braces due to what I got told about my teeth, but that'll have to wait until I get other issues of mine fixed first.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    If this is about getting braces, definitely DO make time for those, they can be VERY important(despite being expensive) and depending on the shape of your mouth, you may need them.
    I definitely need braces due to what I got told about my teeth, but that'll have to wait until I get other issues of mine fixed first.

Mine wasn't. Lol. Cleanings & xrays every year or at dentists recommendations. I've had like 7 root canals, 2 re-done root canals, fillings galore. Infections of the mouth suck super bad.
    Kensamaofmari
  • SherriSherri
    My moms side of the family are also prone to easily broken/falling out teeth so I'm extra wary about that too. I always make sure I brush my teeth as well as I can. I will admit I don't floss though, only because every time I do my gums bleed and that scars me for life o_O
    emotionally not physically tho
    DANIartsKensamaofmariJazmyn
    Sherri wrote: »
    My moms side of the family are also prone to easily broken/falling out teeth so I'm extra wary about that too. I always make sure I brush my teeth as well as I can. I will admit I don't floss though, only because every time I do my gums bleed and that scars me for life o_O

I feel that most people don't floss out there.
  • SherriSherri
    edited September 28, 2018

I really should too, my dentist even says that if I do every day, my gums will eventually get used to the daily flossing but it just scares me.
    I'm hoping that I'll eventually get over it and be able to floss too, and maybe I can get myself some mouth wash. I'm not a fan of that strong minty kind my parents get because it hurts my tongue. :c
    What I also tend to do is I have a pair of toothpicks on hand just in case food gets stuck between my teeth.
  • DANIartsDANIarts

I really should too, my dentist even says that if I do every day, my gums will eventually get used to the daily flossing but it just scares me.
    I'm hoping that I'll eventually get over it and be able to floss too, and maybe I can get myself some mouth wash. I'm not a fan of that strong minty kind my parents get because it hurts my tongue. :c
    What I also tend to do is I have a pair of toothpicks on hand just in case food gets stuck between my teeth.

I hope your teeth gets better D:
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn

I think the reasons gums bleed is because of not flossing and the bacteria that are living there causes inflammation. I use one of these things often, and the little to go floss picks after meals when I'm not home.
    1136525_ee__83942_std.png

You could also try a water pick... I guess those are hard to get used to though (imagine water being sprayed in your mouth with cheeks filling up and not spitting it all over the place xD), but it wont cause bleeding; they also don't do as well as floss. It might be worth asking the dentist about anyways. :)
    DANIarts
    There's the fish slapping dance
    giphy.gif
    And then there's tentacles
    Seal-Slaps-Man-in-Face-With-Octopus.gif?w=640
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Im watching a show called Strange Evidence on Travel Channel and just saw a rat with a human ear growing on its back.... (in a lab, of course... ) super icky and kind of sad without a back story...
    Im watching a show called Strange Evidence on Travel Channel and just saw a rat with a human ear growing on its back.... (in a lab, of course... ) super icky and kind of sad without a back story...

Eventually, we will get a human with rat brain growing on them... wait we do...
    latest?cb=20120910010442
    DANIartsJazmyn