Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    200_d.gif
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    giphy.gif

I need a pet bird.
    Don't get these as pets
    Chicken-feasts-on-snake-like-lizard-on-Slovenian-farm.jpg
    The Dino blood is still strong in them.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Omg, that reminds me.... So we have like 300 chipmunks that have taken over our yard. (okay, maybe 6 - 10 chipmunks) Like, there are holes everywhere, I have bird seed out so they enjoy stuffing their cheeks and running off to their holes. Well, I've found little dead garter snakes, 6 inches long maybe, laying around in the past. One day a couple months ago, I was throwing some dog poop off into the woods (neighbors dogs need to stop pooping in our yard...) and I saw a dead snake, I was like, eww. So I went to put the pooper scooper away and then went to look at the snake and a chipmunk came running up to it, shoved the whole thing into it's cheeks and ran off. It was so gross! LOL. It's not like it just... killed it and left it to defend it's home, but it ran off with the whole thing stuffed in it's cheeks.... *gag*

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/10-things-you-dont-know-about-chipmunks
    300 Spartan Chipmunks?!
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Whooo?

KensamaofmariDANIarts
    I'm looking at the MILD warning under my profile and with that color background with the word, it really reminds me of a curry menu. :D
  • JazmynJazmyn
    300 Spartan Chipmunks?!

bb4ebb093208a7568d956e16f696096b--chipmunks-twitter.jpg
    Kensamaofmari
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    300 Spartan Chipmunks?!

bb4ebb093208a7568d956e16f696096b--chipmunks-twitter.jpg

Idk about Spartans being that armored, but that looks like 1 cool rodent. Will protect it from the OWLS and CATAPULTS.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    All I imagine is owl pellets with little bits of armor strewn about it.

Caution - Owl Poop:
    Virtually all Barn Owl pellets are black and wet when they are fresh. Extremely fresh pellets may even blacken your fingers slightly like this. Those lying undisturbed in dry places (e.g. outbuilding or dry tree cavity) usually take about 2 years to fall apart. This picture provides a guide to ageing Barn Owl pellets, click to view full size.

e0b470a4.jpg
    I've dissected owl dung back in middle school.
    It smelled like dead rodent in poo.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn

I think it would be exciting. I'm not sure if we did it or watched someone do it; I think it was watch someone else do it for some field trip type thing.

If I could go back to school it would be for biology and master in ornithology.

I think it would be exciting. I'm not sure if we did it or watched someone do it; I think it was watch someone else do it for some field trip type thing.

I know so many people who went to school to major in biological sciences and called it quits.
  • JazmynJazmyn

I know so many people who went to school to major in biological sciences and called it quits.

Any particular reason?

Any particular reason?

They couldn't handle the advanced maths that came with it :D
  • JazmynJazmyn

Any particular reason?

They couldn't handle the advanced maths that came with it :D
    Oh dear, I may not be cut out for it then either. xD I remember that chemistry was all mathy. Our chem teacher was teaching us like advanced college chemistry in 10th grade... come on mannnn.... I get it, you're a genius, but seriously, not ready for this yet. xD

What did you study? I don't think I've asked and I've been curious but figured you'd share if you wanted too; now I'm just gonna be nosey and you don't have to answer if you don't want to. xD
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I'm nomming on one of the most amazing candies ever♥
    51nBUJjpU2L.jpg
    Jazmyn
    I thought at first you were roaming around and came across one of the best candies ever lol
    DANIarts
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    51nBUJjpU2L.jpg

Those candies are pure evil! I was staying over with a friend in 6th grade who had those stored in a refrigerator. I tried chewing it even though it was hard as a rock. At one point it suddenly felt strange when I bit down onto it, so i pulled it out of my mouth and one of my teeth was stuck to it! I never ate one ever again...
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Shoog wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »

Those candies are pure evil! I was staying over with a friend in 6th grade who had those stored in a refrigerator. I tried chewing it even though it was hard as a rock. At one point it suddenly felt strange when I bit down onto it, so i pulled it out of my mouth and one of my teeth was stuck to it! I never ate one ever again...

Yeaaa.... that'd be enough to ruin it for me x100. Lol.