Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Eluned Items! And... whatever these wings are.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I feel like I blew a lot of gold at the wrong time... TT^TT
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Hazurah wrote: »
    Eluned Ruffled Halter Negligee.... NO! BRAIN! STOP! STOOOOOOOP!

What? A Ruffled Halter Negligee? I almost though of the Playful Bunny Corselet when you said that.
    And that's something that would be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting as eluned. (But I'll stick with the Men's Belted Two Piece).
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Hazurah wrote: »
    Eluned Ruffled Halter Negligee.... NO! BRAIN! STOP! STOOOOOOOP!

What? A Ruffled Halter Negligee? I almost though of the Playful Bunny Corselet when you said that.
    And that's something that would be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting as eluned. (But I'll stick with the Men's Belted Two Piece).

giphy.gif
  • XiokunXiokun
    Gaea wrote: »

giphy.gif

Okay okay no bunny corselets. :3 Though it also makes me happy to see more male outfits on girls. I have a girl human alt who would love male looking outfits. I would love a Huw's outfit that looks exactly like the huws outfit but for girls to wear, or an altam wig for girls too.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

giphy.gif

Okay okay no bunny corselets. :3 Though it also makes me happy to see more male outfits on girls. I have a girl human alt who would love male looking outfits. I would love a Huw's outfit that looks exactly like the huws outfit but for girls to wear, or an altam wig for girls too.

Eluned Succubus Bodywear... Eluned Brilluen Tail Dress... Eluned Fallen Fairy Outfit, Eluned Cliffon Intimate Outfit... Eluned Frilly Ribbon Bustier...

Damn, I think my brains got corrupted...
  • XiokunXiokun
    edited March 31, 2017
    Greta wrote: »

Eluned Succubus Bodywear... Eluned Brilluen Tail Dress... Eluned Fallen Fairy Outfit, Eluned Cliffon Intimate Outfit... Eluned Frilly Ribbon Bustier...

Send KR a letter to do this, please. In payment I'll be sure to wear each and every one of those outfits, in my full, giant, muscular glory.

Edit: The other half of my comment my got deleted... weird. Anyway, I was wondering what people's thoughts were about the massive room chairs. I think they're a bit.. much.
    Greta
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640

Send KR a letter to do this, please. In payment I'll be sure to wear each and every one of those outfits, in my full, giant, muscular glory.

Edit: The other half of my comment my got deleted... weird. Anyway, I was wondering what people's thoughts were about the massive room chairs. I think they're a bit.. much.

C8IupojUQAEeQMY.png
    Real screenshot from Mabi KR right now;
    this is our future.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Ugh... why...
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 31, 2017
    Blankeye wrote: »
    C8IupojUQAEeQMY.png
    this is our future.

I'm legit confused. What is going on this screenshot?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

C8IupojUQAEeQMY.png
    this is our future.

Is that a glitch...or are we getting chairs that when used turn into miniature houses.

>:) Excellent Nexon, I cannot imagine anything more evil than this.
  • GretaGreta
    It looks so terrible. Who would want this? lol.
  • Funzo24Funzo24
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Yo friendos, People could be spamming the pinapple chair everywhere, and don't. So I think we'll be good after the first week. Also I didn't know Eluned was so trendy and progressive, How exciting.
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited March 31, 2017
    Instead of implementing that in the homestead house and made it something useful they do it outside as something purely cosmetic, but you know we are talking about a company that prefers to kill resources in a game with graphics and physics that could be used in mabinogi 2 in a card game that can easily be developed in a few months with less money.
    Greta
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Well crap... if the wings are really dyeable... expect them to be 100m+ for a while like what they did with Incubus wings and Tuan's wings.

Time to save some gold... unless we get those right away, lol.
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    C8IupojUQAEeQMY.png
    this is our future.

I'm legit confused. What is going on this screenshot?

Basically, people are positioning the backdrop chairs together to appear boxed in. Apparently these are being done everywhere in KR. But I agree, it probably will get old pretty fast.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited March 31, 2017
    Funzo24 wrote: »
    Yo friendos, People could be spamming the pinapple chair everywhere, and don't. So I think we'll be good after the first week. Also I didn't know Eluned was so trendy and progressive, How exciting.

Yeah, I only see the pinapple stuff in Belvast, usually away from people off to the side. I'm seriously ticked that these are chairs are not homestead house interior though. Expect me to overprice this out of spite for the very object it is. Eluned is a famous designer after all, of course people would buy her designs. Plus, people love Mabinogi for the genderbend system. (Although Aeria games does make it far smoother an experience than Nexon currently. Why have these two companies never had a tie up event for anything?)

*edit*
    On a positive note, it looks like KR is having fun with their April Fool's event. Also, they seem to be enjoying the new house chairs.

331205954.jpg
    KR UGC Link
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    It looks so terrible. Who would want this? lol.

People who buy everything new because it's new and they don't have it.
    XiokunBlissfulkillNilremIyasenu
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    The wings look great. The Eluned Male Urban Outfit looks better than the actual Urban Male Outfit.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 3, 2017
    Bigger is soooooo not better. These wings are ridiculously huge.

43f71Hj.png

av8mBpX.png

giphy.gif

Greta
  • XiokunXiokun
    Bigger is soooooo not better. These wings are ridiculously huge.

43f71Hj.png

av8mBpX.png

giphy.gif

What are you talking about Gaea? Bigger IS better!
    Just take a look at giants! ;) *flexes egotistically*

On a serious note... yeah... KR's obsession with wings have gotten way out of hand. Waaaaaaaaay out of hand. It's time we invite them to a living room for an intervention. Pass-the-pillow style. :S
    Greta