Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ciet's Comeback Commissions

Comments

• MarianthiMarianthi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    hi! could i be added to your waitlist.... waitlist?
  • ManaCietManaCiet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
    edited April 21, 2017
    Marianthi wrote: »
    hi! could i be added to your waitlist.... waitlist?

Hello~ and yes, I can add you to the waitlist

Also @Enlise's order is finished! This one took a little longer than expected ^^
    x Full Size x
    IAAGkP6.png
    OkamixdimsumAavaBravelatiosImaizumiHindsightGretaPankoodaAlofAell
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    beautiful....
  • VoiiceVoiice
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    omg that is gorgeous. Please also add me to your watlist's waitlist, and dont mind me as i add you on dischord <3
  • SnoweffectSnoweffect
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    awesome art! do u take nx? or paypal only?
  • ManaCietManaCiet
    Voiice wrote: »
    omg that is gorgeous. Please also add me to your watlist's waitlist, and dont mind me as i add you on dischord <3

Thanks! I'll add you to the list~
    Snoweffect wrote: »
    awesome art! do u take nx? or paypal only?

I'm currently accepting gold and nx, and thank you!

• ManaCietManaCiet
    @Nevine's is finished! :D
    x Full Size x
    wVkhgET.png
    NevineAava
  • ManaCietManaCiet
    @Okamixdimsum's is done~
    ( Sorry I've been a bit slower on these lately >.< )

SaUB4Gt.png
    HindsightGretaOkamixdimsumAavaPankoodaImaizumiNevine
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 8, 2017
    OH MY GOD... Your art is amazing! :o Can you possibly add me to waitlist too? I don't mind waiting so don't worry about it. I might add you on Discord (my Discord is Greta#3020 btw) or just @ me when it's about my turn for commissions ^_^ I'm just amazed by your art, the colors and lines are really really beautiful~
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Let me know when you're ready for my info and I'll message it to you <3
  • phoenicemphoenicem
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    your drawings are amazing!! I really like your coloring style wow
    I'd like to order of course, but your waitlist is already so long! Although I don't mind waiting, if you're ok with putting me on the waitlist
    my discord's Fenhix #9758 or you can notify me through forums whenever it'll be my turn, whichever suits you best!
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    Can't even express how amazed and happy I am over this piece. It just inspires me so much, and the colors are so darn beautiful. I think this gonna be my favorite teal color pallet for her from now on ;w; Best decision ever to get this outfit done for the 1st time by another artist and your style did it such good justice ;w;b
    Thank youuu <3
    AavaManaCiet
  • EtaEta
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    hello! can you add me on the waitlist?
  • ManaCietManaCiet
    ( Sorry for the really late replies guys! I've been busy with the current orders and other important things D: )
    Greta wrote: »
    OH MY GOD... Your art is amazing! :o Can you possibly add me to waitlist too? I don't mind waiting so don't worry about it. I might add you on Discord (my Discord is Greta#3020 btw) or just @ me when it's about my turn for commissions ^_^ I'm just amazed by your art, the colors and lines are really really beautiful~
    phoenicem wrote: »
    your drawings are amazing!! I really like your coloring style wow
    I'd like to order of course, but your waitlist is already so long! Although I don't mind waiting, if you're ok with putting me on the waitlist
    Eta wrote: »
    hello! can you add me on the waitlist?

Thanks guys!! <3 I won't be taking anymore orders for this shop, because I already have a lot to do ^^; I will be doing more possibly in the summer though! ( I can put you all on the list for when I do that if you'd like! )

Can't even express how amazed and happy I am over this piece. It just inspires me so much, and the colors are so darn beautiful. I think this gonna be my favorite teal color pallet for her from now on ;w; Best decision ever to get this outfit done for the 1st time by another artist and your style did it such good justice ;w;b
    Thank youuu <3

Ah, I just saw your comment here xD. Glad to hear you like it, and it always makes me happy to inspire other artists! :D

Let me know when you're ready for my info and I'll message it to you <3

Will do!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    edited February 9, 2022
    /