Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PP] ☀ non's art shop ☽

Comments

• nondokanondoka
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    finished commish for aukie!
    tumblr_pdyffvSgGb1t1xgu4o1_540.png
    ImaizumiMikitisueLaticijaZjuraJazmyn
  • RoyTetsuRoyTetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    ign/server :Roytetsu/Tarlach
    payment : Gold
    contact (skype, discord, forums, mabinogi) : Discord ℜoy Ŧetsu™#0551 (Highly required copy paste,sorry >->), Mabinogi: Roytetsu
    drawing form : Half body black and white
    references : https://imgur.com/a/1ry1A1Z
    specific details : Could you position the mask to the upper side like how Young Link does in Hyrule Warriors? (Here's a refference if that helps any: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/f/fc/Young_Link_Kokiri_Sword_(Hyrule_Warriors).png/revision/latest?cb=20150116011404 ) And is it possible to fill the eye where the mark is on my character's face with a slight shiny color,if that's not allowed it's cool,pretty sure I'm asking a lot already.
    Thank you :D
  • nondokanondoka
    RoyTetsu wrote: »
    ign/server :Roytetsu/Tarlach
    payment : Gold
    contact (skype, discord, forums, mabinogi) : Discord ℜoy Ŧetsu™#0551 (Highly required copy paste,sorry >->), Mabinogi: Roytetsu
    drawing form : Half body black and white
    references : https://imgur.com/a/1ry1A1Z
    specific details : Could you position the mask to the upper side like how Young Link does in Hyrule Warriors? (Here's a refference if that helps any: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/f/fc/Young_Link_Kokiri_Sword_(Hyrule_Warriors).png/revision/latest?cb=20150116011404 ) And is it possible to fill the eye where the mark is on my character's face with a slight shiny color,if that's not allowed it's cool,pretty sure I'm asking a lot already.
    Thank you :D

commission accepted! I'll message you when I have a wip ready and then you can send me your payment of 2m :D
  • nondokanondoka
    edited August 30, 2018
    finished commission for @Pyonko!
    tumblr_peaog6GWt91t1xgu4o1_540.png
    ImaizumiPyonchiLaticijaJazmyn
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,680
    nondoka wrote: »
    finished commission for @Pyonko!
    tumblr_peaog6GWt91t1xgu4o1_540.png

TT_TT It's so cute~ Thank you again! I love your art style so much, Nonny~<3
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    your art is always so refreshing and adorable non! Dx I'll have to order another of your adorable chibis when a slot opens up! <3
  • nondokanondoka
    your art is always so refreshing and adorable non! Dx I'll have to order another of your adorable chibis when a slot opens up! <3

aaa sorry for the late response! thank you so much okami <333 I don't really have a slot system so feel free to commission anytime!
  • nondokanondoka
    edited September 25, 2018
    IMPORTANT UPDATES

hey guys, I made quite a few changes to my commission info and you can see everything I changed on the original post! but I will make a quick list of all the changes I made.

from now on I'll only be accepting paypal. right now I need to save as much money as possible :') (I'll probably open up other payment methods in the future when I get a proper job)

I raised the paypal prices. I put a lot of effort and time into commissions, so I hope the higher prices don't seem too unfair or anything!

I added a full background option, and from now on you'll have to pay for the flowers I add. I know I've done the flowers for free all this time but they actually take quite a bit of work LOL. but I put them at a rather low price so it shouldn't make too big of a difference!

and those are all of the major changes I made, other than formatting and whatnot! I hope all of these changes seem fair to you guys <'3 it's just that now I'm out of school and looking for work money is a much bigger priority to me at the moment. again, gold/nx/item payment options will likely open up again in the future!
    ImaizumiZjura
  • RoyTetsuRoyTetsu
    edited September 27, 2018
    IMPORTANT UPDATES

hey guys, I made quite a few changes to my commission info and you can see everything I changed on the original post! but I will make a quick list of all the changes I made.

from now on I'll only be accepting paypal. right now I need to save as much money as possible :') (I'll probably open up other payment methods in the future when I get a proper job)

I raised the paypal prices. I put a lot of effort and time into commissions, so I hope the higher prices don't seem too unfair or anything!

I added a full background option, and from now on you'll have to pay for the flowers I add. I know I've done the flowers for free all this time but they actually take quite a bit of work LOL. but I put them at a rather low price so it shouldn't make too big of a difference!

and those are all of the major changes I made, other than formatting and whatnot! I hope all of these changes seem fair to you guys <'3 it's just that now I'm out of school and looking for work money is a much bigger priority to me at the moment. again, gold/nx/item payment options will likely open up again in the future!

Can I still pay with my gold from when I commissioned the picture or is that no longer an option,I don't have money to give sorry >-<..
  • nondokanondoka
    IMPORTANT UPDATES

Can I still pay with my gold from when I commissioned the picture or is that no longer an option,I don't have money to give sorry >-<..

no you can still pay with gold! I'm just accepting paypal from now on, so any commissions I accepted beforehand will still be the same
    Imaizumi
  • RoyTetsuRoyTetsu
    IMPORTANT UPDATES

no you can still pay with gold! I'm just accepting paypal from now on, so any commissions I accepted beforehand will still be the same

Okay thanks, it was very quiet so I'm not sure if you were unable to message me or you just haven't started and seeing this kinda spooked me,but thanks for clarifying :D
  • nondokanondoka
    finished commishes for mikitsue!
    tumblr_pg2ejoZdik1t1xgu4o3_540.png
    tumblr_pg2ejoZdik1t1xgu4o2_540.png
    tumblr_pg2ejoZdik1t1xgu4o1_540.png
    LaticijaJazmynImaizumiBravelatiosZjuraHindsightNyuuHokusai
  • nondokanondoka
    commish for sweetpoop on tumblr!
    tumblr_pgry7ioRmG1t1xgu4o1_540.png
    NyuuHokusaiImaizumiLaticijaJazmyn
  • nondokanondoka
    edited December 24, 2018
    commission for Neyna!
    also, right now I won't be accepting any more commissions. I'm just going to finish the ones on the current waiting list. I'm too busy with work these days to focus on commissions, but I'll open them up again sometime in the future!
    DvPCDH3V4AAnhSp.jpg:large
    ImaizumiLaticijaZjuraNeyna
  • nondokanondoka
    finished comm for Aes!
    aes.png?width=572&height=664
    LaticijaImaizumiZjura
  • nondokanondoka
    edited February 14, 2019
    finished commission for bubbletea-min <3
    tumblr_messaging_pmxzl95u3w1srzexi_540.png
    ImaizumiBravelatiosLaticija
  • nondokanondoka
    finished commissions for zjura!
    D1L4Xq2VsAAKyrq.jpgD1L4aXnU8AAzgfW.jpgD1L4aYGU0AAHi21.jpg
    ImaizumiZjuraLaticija
  • nondokanondoka
    edited September 5, 2019
    ✨ hey guys! I'll be accepting commissions again, but this time I'll be trying a slot system. I'm accepting a max of 2 gold commissions and 3 paypal commissions ✨
    Imaizumi
  • nondokanondoka
    finished commishes for GIamour!
    D45b993U0AAs5v5.jpg
    D45b994UwAEneH2.jpg
    ImaizumiZjuraLaticija
  • nondokanondoka
    edited July 31, 2019
    finished commissions for neyna (1/2) and mari!
    D-R906DVAAAxxz-?format=jpg&name=900x900
    EAxsEPwVAAAA9Tk?format=jpg&name=900x900
    EAxsEQDUEAAUHa4?format=jpg&name=900x900
    NeynaImaizumiAlynniaLaticija