Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sleepless Freebies!

PheoPheo
Mabinogi Rep: 3,510
edited May 11, 2017 in Art Creations
Hullo, I am a person who has long since left the mabi community (probably quit in 2013-ish) and stopped drawing years ago as well. But I'm two feet deep in calculus homework and therefore procrastination is the best, and i need a creative outlet. I will spend some nights drawing freebies here, because its fun and i like mabi characters!

Leave your character/OC picture down below and I'll sketch you up a quick drawing, or draw your character fully, but it'll be random and depend on personal preference, may also be experimental. I'll do them in order and i probably won't get to everyone's so sorry in advance!

Some of my work from years and years ago:
katherineviehl.deviantart.com

examples_by_katherineviehl-db8wyy0.png

Aava

Comments