Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Red Eye Strap Box & Witch Wigs!

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 8, 2017
    Negumiko wrote: »
    the witch in training wig is part of the witch in training suit outfit. nexon sold the outfit bag a long time ago. hopefully they will sell the outfit bag in the shop again so players can complete the set. here is what the witch in training wig looks like with the witch in training outfit.

20170607213251_1_by_kittykira-dbby3bu.jpg

dye the outfit better

it loosk really crappy with soft colours :c like a potato sack

You're kind of being a -removed- right now. Just saying.
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    dye the outfit better

It's really rude to go insulting them like that just because you don't like their choice of colors. People are free to dye their outfits whatever color pleases them. Just because it doesn't appeal to your tastes doesn't mean it doesn't appeal to someone else.

GretaHiroki05ZeoWolfandWolfCrimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    LuckyVal wrote: »
    Mine originally came with white/pink/taint green, after trying many combination, I stick with white/pink/dark pink.

@LuckyVal I just wanted to suggest you to dye one those parts red instead of pink. Would look really nice in my opinion :)
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    LuckyVal wrote: »
    Mine originally came with white/pink/taint green, after trying many combination, I stick with white/pink/dark pink.
    Red%20Eye%20Color%20Dye_zpsvvjrrrqt.jpg

You look like little bow peep, the powerful warrior and defender of sheep. I love it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Sebastian wrote: »
    but every porkchop cant be perfect

If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs

And now I know two more Steven Universe fans on here. =D
    Splatulated
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Still trying to see how I could dye this. I like the male version more than the female, but it doesn't seem to look great with a ton of bright colors.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Greta wrote: »
    dye the outfit better

It looks fine the way it is. Don't dictate people how they should dye things and say such things like "dye it better, because it looks like crap/potato sack. Really rude.
    the witch in training wig is part of the witch in training suit outfit. nexon sold the outfit bag a long time ago. hopefully they will sell the outfit bag in the shop again so players can complete the set. here is what the witch in training wig looks like with the witch in training outfit.

dye the outfit better

Namiri wrote: »
    dye the outfit better

It's really rude to go insulting them like that just because you don't like their choice of colors. People are free to dye their outfits whatever color pleases them. Just because it doesn't appeal to your tastes doesn't mean it doesn't appeal to someone else.

i'm really sorry

i didnt mean to

was just typing with out thinking about what it was i was typing

Shoog
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Greta wrote: »
    dye the outfit better

It looks fine the way it is. Don't dictate people how they should dye things and say such things like "dye it better, because it looks like crap/potato sack. Really rude.

dye the outfit better

Namiri wrote: »
    dye the outfit better

i'm really sorry

i didnt mean to

was just typing with out thinking about what it was i was typing

Props to you for taking responsibility and apologizing, we all make mistakes, it happens, don't let it weigh on you too much!
    Shoog
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Xiokun wrote: »

You look like little bow peep, the powerful warrior and defender of sheep. I love it.

Why does that sound so cute to me?!? o(^w^)o

Here's how I dyed my outfit. I don't usually use red, but the dark red from the recent pet sale is just too irresistible.
    I do like the male's version better though..
    giphy.gif

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited June 9, 2017
    Nonsense, a little individuality here and there helps me know that you are you, as opposed to just `doing the motions`.

You gotta be able to rip a hole in someone's preferences and be able to laugh over lunch with them at the end of the day. Sugarcoating is as insincere as the conviction it was created for.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I think the chain on the neck is garish af. :(
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Do not like big chain.
    That is all.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited June 9, 2017
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Do not like big chain.
    That is all.

Yep, would of been better without it. Hopefully I can sell it to some other player. I even dyed it attractive colors (with all the free dyes out there) so some impulse buyer can realize how stupid the outfit actually is. Profit! No refunds!