Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R> Rosevane

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    We need more people to help with a project. We are looking for team leaders to help us run events and gather up party members. Team leaders will be in charge of scheduling what days and times events are held and help people find the event location. If you are interested in being a team leader let me know <3
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    No events are scheduled for this evening due to sudden flu virus hitting me this morning. We will resume our normal weekly events tomorrow and work on our points quests for the event. If you want to join please contact myself or Loreyna for all the details including our discord server which has become very lively thanks to the addition of some fun bots. One was made by our very own Ari to play music for us <3 We will be adding possibly 2 other bots to the channel to help with various things and even add more fun stuff to do like play games. Our forums will be completed sometime in the next few days when I'm feeling up to it. Also wanted to add the guild shop is up and running again.

We are seeking at least 5 active people to join our guild and help out with an event project we are working on. We will be assigning Team Leaders to coordinate the events and help get parties together. Anyone can be a Team Leader just let me or Lorey know you want to help ^^
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Its Saturday again so for us that means a day of renewal to celebrate a new week starting soon. We attend the banquet on ch1 and spend the day looking for new recruits who need a guild to help them have fun and finish their quests. Dont be surprised if you get a random invite into the guild from one of our members. Please speak with me or lorey if you have any questions.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Tomorrow will be an open day as far as events go so we will be taking member suggestions in the Discord Server XD If you know anyone searching for a guild let them know we are in need of at least 5 active people to join us for some event planning. We will be doing shadow missions, theater missions, and various dungeon runs as scheduled with our team leaders. As always updates will be posted on the discord announcements so be sure to ask for our server info when you join ^^
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited July 30, 2017
    Rosevane will be hosting our first ever Mari Concert and I would like everyone to check out the thread and sign up if interested in helping to make this a smashing success. We welcome both muscicians and audience members to come be a part of this event. Details are found below:

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/6901/mari-concert?new=1

<3
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited July 30, 2017
    Oh and I forgot to mention you don't have to be in this guild to sign up for the concert. We want this to be a server wide event and hope for a great turn out XD For our events today we will be working on point missions per usual with maybe a few dungeon runs. My favorite dungeon is Rundal. Its a bit of a long one and can be challenging, but the rewards are pretty good. Nice good drops and level ups. We dont focus on elite dungeons as they are often too difficult for lower level members, instead we tailor the runs towards the people who sign up so everyone feels included and everyone feels like they get to help out. Its about team work and helping each other after all <3 I look forward to hanging out with everyone and making new friends soon XD
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Tomorrow is Production Day so we can work together training those life skills. I am currently working on getting rank one of all the production related skills so I can setup a free crafting service to all guild members. You provide the materials and I'll provide the skill <3 With lady luck on our side, we will make some great things. I will post my current production ranks tomorrow for anyone interested who needs help crafting something send me a note in game. Also, my homestead is setup with all the functional crafting/production equipment for guildies to use as needed. If you need herbs for potion making let me know so I can unlock mine as I rarely use them now. Rather have them go to a good cause than collect dust haha.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    We are currently seeking at least 5 active people to participate in guild hosted events like daily dungeons, shadow missions, raids ect. Once we have active members we can expand our events and do even more fun things together. We will have a raffle at each banquet for those who show up to get a random item or some gold as a thank you for coming to support your guild. We will be on ch1 and look forward to seeing you there. We strive to have a positive influence in the world of Mabi as the Rose Knights of Mari we block negativity spreaders and focus on building a positive world together. Come help be a part of making Mari a better place with us <3
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited July 31, 2017
    We are looking for musicians and composers to help with setting up a concert XD Check the Mari chat thread for all the details and roles avaliable. Reserve your favorite instrument so you can join the band. We may make this a repeating event depending on the turn out. Please note me in game if you would be interested in helping to write songs for us to play during the concert. Composers will get special mentions before the concert and in the description of the final video to promote them on the server. Come join us and show off your musical talents to all your friends and become a mari music legend XD

Info for life skills will be posted later tonight for anyone needing help crafting stuff let me know XD I will be offering crafting services free of charge as long as you provide all the required materials. It is suggested that crafting be done on Mondays due to the Production Day bonuses. Having a party of people with high production mastery will also help the success rates ^^
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 1, 2017
    Twitch starting soonish for the new content. After it finishes Ill be logging in to work on point missions and daily quests. We are still looking for active people to help with the guild and the concert XD Note myself or Lorey in game if interested.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Todays daily event is wyverns and rafting however due to crashing issues I seem to be locked out of iria entirely on both computer so I wont be able to join. If you decide to run send us some epic screenies in the discord server for our memory book on the forums <3 per usual I will be working on those point missions and welcome everyone to join for dungeon runs and crafting. I gained 6 levels of combat mastery in one day thanks to this event woot.

Also planning on revamping the main topic page to include some more visually pleasing effects. Look forward to that change coming soon XD

We are still looking for active members to join us that enjoy doing group events together such as banquets, social gatherings, dungeon runs, shadow missions, ect. Once we have a good amount of active folks again we can reimplement the Field Boss Raids into our weekly events. Every week we will choose a certain field boss to go after as a group. We can take pictures for the memory book and reap the rewards of slaying the beast XD
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Fridays are Fungeon days for Rosevane so if you need help completing dungeons for the points missions or want to take on higher difficulties let us know. We will likely be doing multiple runs depending which dungeons are selected to be done. We are mostly active at night around 8 pm cst for at least 3 hours everyday and are looking for active people who login around that time as well to join us.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 5, 2017
    Tonight is Banquet night at Rath Royal Castle and we invite all our memebers and potential members to join us on Ch1 for music playing and food sharing. Come support your guild and help us recruit and make new friends. If anyone needs help with point missions or quests let us know in guild chat or discord. We are looking for active people to join us and help rebuild the guild. Once we have enough active people we will be adding new events soon. We focus on doing things together so our events will cater to our member's levels and comfortability. Whatever you like to do in game we would like to join you XD
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    We are looking for event ideas as well as active folks to run them with. Note me in game or Loreyna for information on how to join the guild. We are mostly active at night due to adult responsibilities and jobs, but we will answer asap. We have a discord server as well that all guild members are welcome to join to socialize outside the game. Note me for info how to join the server. You must be invited by an admin then be added to the members group to post and view the chat history. Look forward to making new friends and having fun with everyone soon <3
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 6, 2017
    Tonight we will continue to work on point quests and possibly team up for dungeon runs. Depending who is available we can meet up in Festia to play some games and go for those outfits and reward prizes XD We are looking for active players of all levels to join us and help make this the greatest guild of Mari. We are friendly and many of us are ventren players to help with quests and generations. Learn the tips and tricks to master skills from experts.

Some of the things we like to do include
    Dungeons, shadow missions, and theater missions (including MA) of various levels depending on party
    Skill building of all kinds - let us know if you need help
    Social events such as banquets, gatherings, and giveaways/raffles
    We have an active discord channel including fun bots to play music and display funny memes
    We are getting together a server wide concert to celebrate the love of music and being together. Check out the Mari server chat to sign up and reserve your instrument or role. We are looking for composers as well to help design custom music for us all to play.
    We are here for our members and work to help each other achieve our goals and grow stronger together.

Apply to join at our guild stone located in Tir to the left of the commerce tent on a small hill near where the giant wolves field boss spawn. You can also ask one of our members to invite you in XD One of the admins will approve your application as soon as possible after 8 pm cst. We look forward to meeting new friends soon.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 7, 2017
    Today is production bonus day so we work on training our life and crafting skills including engineering for that new giant armor set XD I am working on mastering handicrafting then it will be on to finishing blacksmithing. Once I have rank 1 of all production skills I will be opening up a crafting service for guildies and friends to use free of charge. Just give me the materials and Ill work on making items for you <3
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 7, 2017
    Tommorrow we will work together to knock out those point missions and enjoy some fun Festia games. If time permits we can also do some commerce runs XD Be sure to join our discord server for all the details and updates on future events. We look forward to making new friends to join us soon. Please note myself of Loreyna in game if you wish to apply for the guild so we can review your application as soon as possible XD
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 10, 2017
    Looking for new and returning members to join our ranks and help with events and activity XD We are more than happy to help with generation missions and assistance. If you need help training skills or conquring dungeons lets us know ^^ We focus our events towards our members so no one feels left out or excluded so you dont have to worry about being too weak or feeling everyone else is too over powered. We work together as a team and everyone has a part in the success. Join us today and help us while we help you <3
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 10, 2017
    Tonight we will help each other with those point mission quests and also do some Festia games to work towards those rewards and outfits XD If time permits we may also run TNN for trans collects and gold. We are always looking for friendly and active people to join the guild and have fun doing group events with us. We focus our events around our members so everyone has a great time and feels like they helped to contribute to the successful completion of the missions. We are happy to welcome our newest member Mei to the guild and hope it is a fun experience ^^
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 10, 2017
    We currently have two events open to the public on the Mari Chat forums:

The first is a concert to celebrate the love of music and the great times spent being with friends. We need people to play instruments and compose songs for us. Once we have a band together we can figure out when and where to hold the concert. Check out the event thread for more information.

The second public event is Revival of TNN which includes the other world of Tir and albey dungeon. This event is to help everyone with their early generation quests and also build up some gold. If you would like to run with us please respond to the thread found in Mari Chat or send me or Loreyna a note in game to setup a date and time to knock out those quest runs XD We may also hold Boal runs in the future if requested.

Be sure to check them out and sign up if you want to participate. We look forward to running these events and many others soon.