Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R> Rosevane

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited August 12, 2017
    Yesterday we had a fun time tecking through our old stomping grounds of Ciar Dungeon for mission points <3 Ciar has changed to be only one floor so its not as long or difficult as it use to be. We were able to find some shiny golden threads to finish a tribal bird robe for myself and now Ill be working to make one for Lorey XD After Loreys robe is finished I can use the remaining manual to make guildies robes as well. Just provide me the materials (mainly golden threads) and Ill gladly make you one XD

Tonight is Banquet night so if you are looking for a guild please join us on ch1 at 9 pm cst in Tara Rath Royal Castle Foyer for a meet and greet of Rosevane. We can also play music and share food. If you cant make the banquet and still want to learn about the guild and possibly join us send myself or Loreyna a note in game for details how to join us. We welcome all members no matter your level or expierence and are looking for active people who are seeking long term friendships with the members of Rosevane. We plan to be here for years to come and look forward to making new friends to help enjoy the journey with us.

We are mostly active at night due to jobs and real life responsibilities so you can find us online after 8 pm cst every night to run dungeons and do events. You can also reach us using our discord server to plan events and activities XD
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Got a late start to Mabi tonight so I won't be at the banquet like originally planned, but I'll still be logging in for Mission points and to check on shop sales. Note me or Loreyna if you are interested in joining the guild or would like some information about us. We focus on cooperation between our members and want our events to be fun for everyone. We look forward to the participation of our members and are open to suggestions of things you would like to do with us. We would love to hear your ideas and input in our Discord Server. One of our bots has recently undergone some changes so we will be exploring the use of new features and games to help keep the server fun and well managed <3
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Sundays are free for all for events that means its member request what events we will focus on. Post in our discord channel which things you would be interested in doing. We also have a feedback channel for questions and suggestions which is open to all members to post and respond to some commonly asked questions. I will be online late tonight due to new episode of Game of Thrones wooo, but if you have any questions or concerns please note me in game or pm me on discord. You can also direct your questions to Loreyna who can process member applications as well. Look forward to some fun things coming down the line very soon.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 14, 2017
    Mondays are production days so we will be working on training skills so we can make better equipment. I am working on getting rank 1 of all the production skills so that I can open a free service to those in need. Provide me the materials and Ill try to craft something for you. Mondays are the best day for production due to slightly increased success rates XD Send me a note if you need help making anything. We are also seeking active people who play at night to join us for some fun events. Apply at the guild stone in Tir to the left of the commerce tent on a small hill or ask one of our members to invite you. You can also note myself or Loreyna for details how to join. We are often hanging out on ch1.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 16, 2017
    Heya everyone tonight we will be working on mission points and commerce runs. Loreyna got a weekly mission to hunt 100 bandits so we will be traveling from Tir to Bangor triggering spawns along the way for her hunting quest XD Everyone is welcome to tag along and build up their ducat banks. If you need help with any quests or dungeons let us know. We are a friendly and active guild looking to join up with folks who enjoy doing daily events and also events hosted by Nexon. Our events are focused on our members to make sure everyone has a great time and profits from the experience. Please send me or Loreyna a note if you wish to join. You are also welcome to put in an application at our guild stone located in Tir to the left of the commerce tent on a small hill. We accept all levels and experience and are always welcome to help new and returning players get a feel for the game and the various skill sets available to the players.

We are also seeking people to join our two events hosted on the Mari chat forum. The first is a concert where everyone is welcome to join even if you're not in the guild. We will be composing custom songs based on the instruments chosen and will tailor the songs to fit each person's playing music rank. We maybe playing multiple songs allowing for people to change instruments between if they wish to. This will be recorded and hosted on Youtube for everyone to see.

The second event open to the public is Revival of TNN including dungeon runs of Albey for gold and quests (ie G1-G3 and trans mastery collects). If you would like to join us for these runs let myself or Loreyna know so we can work out a time and date to join with you for this ^^
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 16, 2017
    Tonight we will be doing some commerce runs to help Lorey finish her kill 100 bandits quest XD Everyone is welcome to join is and fill up their ducat banks for those rare instruments and weapons. We are looking for friendly and active people to join us and help us run events and do some fun things together. We are planning an end of summer party soon at Port Ceann. We invite everyone to bring your beach gear and possibly join us for the watermelon event which as I recall last year was going on at the same time as our Summer Celebration XD Might be a tradition for us hehe. More details on this event will be posted in the future so look forward to it. We havent held a raffle in quite awhile so a surprise may also be given out to those who join us for the event XD
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    We are currently planning the details for our End of Summer Celebration. If you have ideas for things to do feel free to post in the announcements channel of discord. Once date and time has been set I'll be looking through my pets to raffle off some oldie but goodie items to people who show up <3 Look forward to hanging out with everyone. The theme will be beach wear XD If the watermelon event is still going on we can get a team together to play a few rounds but if not we will have other things to do like boombox dancing, free style jams, and food sharing. What better way to spend a day at the beach.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 17, 2017
    Almost forgot to make my daily post here. Tonight we worked on points missions and knocked out a few big ones XD Getting closer to that 6k mark for the outfit for Lorey XD We are also in our planning stages for a summer beach party at Port Ceann. More details are explained below. It will be a fun experience for everyone and is open to the public to attend and come meet the wonderful members of Rosevane who have worked hard to help each other and support one another through all the trials and turbances thrown our way. This guild is like a Phoenix no matter how many times we are knocked down we will continue to get right back up and rise to greatness. Adversity makes us stronger together as we work as a team to help our members achieve their goals. We wont be beaten and we wont be defeated. We will rise from the ashes and be reborn once again XD

As stated before we are looking for friendly and active members to join our wonderful community of vetrans and beginners alike. We welcome all levels to join us and are more than happy to share our wisdom with our members. Learn how to master those skills from someone who has been there and done that. With the help of your fellow guild members you can master those skills quickly too.

Interest has picked up for our server wide concert however we still need a few more roles filled before we can get underway. Be sure to check out the mari chat for all the details and to reserve your instrument(s). We are looking for composers and musicians of all ranks and skill so dont be shy to check it out <3 We are also offering assistance with TNN runs to complete G1-G3 including zombie hunts for skill training. If you want to join us for this please note myself ot Loreyna for the dates and times XD

Last event to announce will be a summer beach party at port ceann ch1 to celebrate the end of summer and the last hoorah before some return back to school and other responsibilities. This event is open to the public and I invite everyone to join us for some dancing, music playing, food shares, and much more. A raffle is also being planned to give out some surprises to those who come hang out with us ^^ What are the prizes you may wonder well youll have to wait and see. Date and time of this event will be anoounced soon so look forward to it XD
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    We are looking for active people to help with the many events we are currently sponsering. We are the best beginner friendly guild and focus our events so everyone can participate and have fun. We dont mind running lower level dungeons are doing easier quests to benefit our members. Once we have a larger amount of active members we can plan bigger events including dungeon spams for specific items as requested by our folks. We are extending our recruitment to include mediums off site to help spread a positive word around about us and find great folks to help make this guild fun and active. People who spread negativity and bear resentment and jealously towards us may try to hinder us from gaining members and participate in community run events but we will rise above these people and become one of the greatest guilds of Mari <3 We look forward to meeting new people and making long term friendships with people who share our values and want to make Mabi an enjoyable experience for all.

Guild events/activities for today include
    - Mision points quests (various)
    - Possible dungeon runs
    - Planning our summer party on Discord
    - Creation of outside recruitment flyers for positive promotion of Rosevane <3
    - More work and maintence on our guild website to get it up and running for events and other fun stuff.
    - Activity looking for people for our server wide concert and for anyone needing help in TNN note me or Loreyna for details.
    - Recruitment is always active so if interested apply today at guild stone in Tir to the left of commerce tent on a small hill ^^
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    We will be attending banquet to tonight on ch1 come meet us and hang out XD We are welcoming and friendly and always willing to help others. We will be celebrating two years on Mabi at the start of the new year which will come up fast. We have a few holidays to celebrate before than including the end of summer which we are planning on throwing a huge party which everyone is invited to come participate in. Details are in the works but should be worked out by the end of the week.

Dont be fooled by guild claiming to be new player friendly but only focus on high level dunegoens and events which exclude lower levels from participating and feeling like they helped rather than were carried through by overpowered players. Join a guild that works as a team and helps each other instead. We are experienced players who can give advise to starter equipment and skill focus to begin your journey on the right foot. Build up to that weapeon or armor set you've been dreaming of with the help of your fellow guild members in Rosevane <3

Until my manual runs out I will be making Tribal Bird Robes for guildies upon request. The only thing you have to provide is the shiny golden thread (at least 6 maybe more) and I will provide the rest of the materials from my stock. We currently have two requests for Bird Robes and maybe more in the future XD Consider it a little thank you for your hard work and dedication to this wonderful and growing guild as we continue to strive for greatness.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Sundays are free events day so we are open for suggestions by our members. Note us in game or post on discord if you need help or want to run something. Details of planned events will be posted later tonight XD our summer party is underway and with school starting up soon we are considering making a weekend of it and hosting celebration events from Friday Aug 25th to Sun Aug 27th so that way no matter what day you can come you will have fun and possibly win some prizes too in our fun raffles XD Hope to see you all there.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 20, 2017
    Tomoorw is production day so we will work on training those life skills up and possibly making a bird robe or two with the help of JJ ^^ We have two new members joining us and look forward to meeting them in game soon. I am mostly active in later evening hours due to real life responsibilities but feel free to note me with any questions you might have about the guild. You can also note Loreyna with inquiries and if you would like to join us XD

We finally have the details for our summer celebration XD It will take place at Port Ceann ch1 over the course of three days Aug 25-27 starting at 9 pm cst lasting for around an hour each day maybe longer. There will be food, games and giveaways each day so drop by and say hello as we celebrate our last hoorah of summer together <3
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 21, 2017
    Eclipse has started and I'm watching it on tv since only partial eclipse will be visible in my state. The last time this has happened was in 1979 before I and many others here were even born so it is a historical event that may not happen again anytime soon. If you are in the path of the eclipse make sure to wear proper protective glasses or use alternative methods to view. Looking directly at the sun during any stage before or after totality (when the moon completely covers the sun) can cause damage to your vision.

All the firebenders lose their bending for 2 minutes time to invade the fire nation muhahaha /nerdism

An exciting event to denote an interesting year to come. It will be an exciting year for Rosevane for sure as we continue to grow and expand. We look forward to making new friends and having a good time together. Everyone has been sent information about our Summer Celebration happening next weekend Aug 25-27 starting at 9 pm cst lasting at least an hour each day to include food, music, games, and giveaways XD Everyone is welcome to attend and have fun with us. Almost forgot to mention we will be on ch1 as usual heh.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 21, 2017
    Eclipse ended about an hour ago but sadly I could not see it from my house to take any screenshots. Seen some amazing views including some using color changing lens which NASA explained are commonly used for viewing objects in space to see details of the outlines and object composition. Maybe more scientists and astronauts will be inspired because of this event XD

We will be working on training skills today and getting ready for our summer celebration at the end of the week. If you have suggestions and ideas please post in our announcements thread on discord. For those who are not part of the discord server your welcome to send me a PM for details how to join. You must be invited by an admin and then be moved to a group before you will be able to, post or even see the chat logs for the safety and security of our members. If you dont want to join discord I will send you notes in-game to inform you of upcoming events and fun things planned in the future XD
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 22, 2017
    Todays daily event is commerce and dungeon runs so if you would like to join in on either let me know via note or on discord. Path for commerce will be determined by who signs up as well as which dungeons we feel up for conquering XD

Yesterday we had a very successful day of production thanks to the joint efforts of myself and JJ we were able to make two bird robes for myself and Lorey. We will be gathering materials to make more possibly soon. Currently on the waiting list are JJ and Hiyo :D I will update this thread with screenshot later tonight.
    RcQKFfv.png

Upcoming events include our end of summer celebration happening this weekend at Port Ceann Ch1. The event happens Fri-Sun from 9 pm to 10 pm cst so come join us for loads of fun XD This event is open to the public so non-guildies can come as long as they are not blacklisted for causing mischief.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 23, 2017
    Today we will work on training renoun and music skills as we tune our instruments and rock out. Time to get some practice in in preparation for concert XD We still need a few people to join so be sure to check it out and post if you want to join. We will also be continuing our dungeon spam for items and other goodies like enchants. Let us know if you want to join via note in game or on discord XD

In Rosevane we are the most welcoming, most friendly, most flexible, and most fun guild. We work as a team so no one gets left behind or left out. We focus our events around our members so that everyone can be included in it even if they are low leveled. We are looking for fun and active people to join us and do group events like dungeons, skill building, hang outs, and special events where you can win prizes just for showing up. We are working to get our daily activity up so we can host multiple events and run higher level dungeons. Are you up to the challenge? Are you friendly and active? Do you like making supportive friends who work together to achieve their goals? If the answer is yes, this is the guild for you. Apply today at the guild stone in tir to the left of the commerce tent on a small hill where the wolf field boss likes to spawn. Once you apply please note myself or Loreyna so we can can you accepted give you all the details to join our discord chat to keep in touch and plan events with us.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Took a break from in game mabi tonight but I'll be back and ready for dungeon spam tomorrow. Music training and alby spam have been moved down to take place tomorrow. Summer Celebration Event will be starting very soon. Hope everyone is able to come and have a good time. We will be on ch1 and Port Ceann from 9 pm to 10 pm cst Friday-Sunday this coming weekend <3 Raffle details will be worked on tomorrow as I find some free time between pup sitting. If you are interested in joining Rosevane send me a note in game or Loreyna for all the details. We welcome all levels and are available everyday on Discord to help out with quests and missions.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited August 25, 2017
    Emergency update: Due to Hurrcane Harvey all weekend events will be rescheduled including our Summer Celebration. I will mirror this on discord but may not be able to send out individual notices. Hurricane is expected to hit landfall as a category 3 with winds of 120 miles per hour and up to 12 inches of rain. Along the coastline storm surges can reach up to 12 feet and several towns have already been evacuated. Here in cental Texas it appears as if we will be in direct line of this storm which can produce tornados, flooding, and power outages. Me and my sister will update everyone on discord as often as possible as the storms are expected to begin within a few hours and last through Monday. Be safe everyone and pray for the safety of the people in Texas and Louisiana.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Update: Lots of wind and rain here. So far no flooding where I am but there are road closures due to flooding. Harvey is expected to reurn to the gulf of mexico briefly then turn back towards Houston to hit south Texas once again before heading north as a tropical depression. Bad weather expected to continue for at least two more days so everyone is asked to be viglant and be safe. If you can stay inside and stay on high ground if you are in the areas where flash flooding warnings are in effect. Be safe everyone and keep the people of Texas and Lousiana in your prayers.

We will be resuming our normal events later this week possibly on Wednesday or sooner if the weather improves. We are gathering gold and items for our summer celebration giveaways and still recruiting active people to join us for fun events and gatherings. If you have event ideas feel free to post in the announcements channel of discord XD We are experienced and friendly players always willing to help out others and do things together. We do not focus on elitist type missions because they often discourage new members and low level members who can not join or help out. Events are always tailored towards our members and what they feel comfortable doing. We are a team and work together to help everyone reach their goals.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Unrelated to the Hurricane we lost our AC yesterday so I've been feeling sick today and won't be online. Going to try and login tomorrow if the AC is back on. Trying to limit electronics use due to high heat (and laptops tendency to overheat on its own). I'll update everyone on discord when this problem gets resolved so we can setup some fun group events to do together soon ^^

As always we are looking for friendly and active people to help grow this guild and make it one of the best ^^ We welcome people of all levels and experience, new and old, and returning players can apply also for help getting caught up on new content. We are Veterans and active in the events and generations so if you need help with anything let us know in game or on discord. Note me in game for details how to join discord because it is a two step process before you have full access to all the fun features like our bots and music XD We are also in process of making custom emoji's for our channel so if you have ideas or suggestions you can post in that channel. Event ideas will be placed in announcements thread for discussion and planning. Hope to see you all in the game soon to have a great time together.