Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Event

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited July 20, 2017
    Since you guys are wondering what we're getting...
    Thanks to database site.

Event
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885532
    Point Mission event that gives you Majestic Knight Armor and stuffs. But doesn't have much nice stuffs....except Mysterious Robe from random box (extremely rare though)

Cash Shop
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885312
    Eweca Package thing that contains R7/S7 PROTECTION STONE and some Refined Reforge Plus.
    But wait! It costs about $65~70 per package. Nevermind! It costs even more! 85~90$ woohoo! and only contains 1 each protection stone!

Seriously...?
    RheyKingEphy
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 20, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    Well, it says New Event so it might not be Mission Point because I imagine they'd just say "Return of Mission Point Event" or something akin to that.

^^^ This. Also i'm not in mood for that event though. It's really annoying to do Mission Point dailies for like 1-3 hours everyday (depends on luck and also if the missions i got are ridiculously stupid so i take longer to complete then). Just remove these darn missions where you need to rank certain talent skills because that one is a huge cancer in my opinion... I don't want to get quests like "rank any Bard skill" while i only have Encore to rank which is r3 at this moment and i don't want to spam that skill for hours just for 30 points... >_> That pisses me off so much when i think about this type of missions.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Can we have 100% repair event please
    GretaNegumikoAell
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Ellisya wrote: »

Cash Shop
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885312
    Eweca Package thing that contains R7/S7 PROTECTION STONE and some Refined Reforge Plus.
    But wait! It costs about $65~70 per package. Nevermind! It costs even more! 85~90$ woohoo! and only contains 1 each protection stone!

..............................................................................................................................................................................

tenor.gif

........................................................................................................................................................................../SIGH
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Well, according to one of my friends, it's Mission Point. Rather surprised. Didn't we have that a few months back?
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    A little disappointed I can't abuse do Mission Point event on all my characters, but I can understand why.
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    So they brought event exactly same as KR version knowing that we don't have any internet cafe bonus like KR does. How disappointing....
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    ShouK wrote: »

We got 100% repair patch instead of event now

let the gold sink begin
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Does the event page show a price for the new female wig at the top of the page, or am I blind? XD
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Ellisya wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »

We got 100% repair patch instead of event now

let the gold sink begin

Happy for this update, but hopefully they do the event sometimes as well so that we can have 100% repair at 90% price.
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    edited July 20, 2017
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Maybe it is an event where it is a box with unrestricted dungeon passes.

I wish that
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Milk those whales harder, daddy needs a bigger pension!

Eh, not gotta raise a fuss over it, compulsive spenders are the only reason the game is still running.

Especially now that I never have to replace equipment again because of repair NPCs having one too many bad days. So what if it costs double? WORTH EVERY GOLD. *joygasm*
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Miriciel wrote: »
    We need little revamps:

- Dumbarton New OST, Remodel map (More Trees, Better city etc)
    - Remodel VIP farms in Tail (Daily Farm quest?)
    - More open world options? Dumbarton Sewers with high level mob, Zombies / Mob invasion in Dumbarton every Friday at night, Special Business center.

Events... Need more interactiv events, with GMs ON. Scheduled events are boring.

- Invasion of zombies in Dumbarton
    - Invasion in Ulah! Aggressive and higher level monsters on all maps.
    - Contest of bands of music (Parade)
    - GVG Maps to dominate a village.
    - That certain maps are full PVP

etc

I LOVE INVASION TYPE EVENTS YES