Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Memento

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    LEAVE FINAL HIT ALONE.

Seriously, it's one of the necessary skills to get through phantasm. You must be grouchy or something. Want a cookie? -pat pat-
    GretaIzzyKuroNeko
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited December 30, 2016
    I'm nawt grouchy... QwQ /yesIamgimmeacookie

I'm just sick and tired of seeing all these nice awesome looking dungeons be released, and some dude in Korea with 2k+ damage can solo it and everything else because of a skill balance oversight made a year and a half ago. Meanwhile no one on their end is going "Mayyybe this isn't cool y'know, maybe we should FIX this."
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Gaea said:

Want a cookie? -pat pat-
    I want a cookie!!!! I love cookies! ~goes to see if has ingredients to bake cookies~
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I agree with everything Froglord said. also it makes any race but human inferior in combat
    SylviaWolfeKageito
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Just don't use it then...?
    Helsa
  • ArjuneArjune
    Greta
    Greta said:

Just don't use it then...?

Well I WON'T be using it because I'm a giant. I swear did you even THINK before you posted this moronic reply?

Iyasenu[Deleted User]SylviaWolfe
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

I agree with everything Froglord said. also it makes any race but human inferior in combat
    pretty much this.
    imo if not gonna nerf final hit, then give elves and giants a skill that can unleash a continuous barrage of damage like final hit can by just clicking, has stun lock like final hit does, has the ridiculous damage multiplier as well and doesn't miss.
    get 99% of anyone who is not playing human to watch a human in clobbermeister and it will be like " ... :C "

final shot magnum spam with reforges? > no damage multiplier for final shot, relies on reforges for speed and damage, can miss, have to load and shoot each arrow, giants can't do it
    firebolt spam with chain cast and cast speed? > have to charge and cast each time, rely on reforge for speed, humans can do this too so..

could do similar skills to final hit but race exclusive to giants or elves with any of the skill sets except maybe puppets and lances since those are kinda more slow but big damage kinda thing. but possible even with those if creative. giants could do spin-to-win with a lance like the gon race in blade and soul loool.
    just as a side note the damage multiplier final hit got with the combat update is so obvious if you look at what the cessair in saga can do before vs. after update. especially in saga 7 in the cessair's heart RP mission.
    (soz for helping to derail thread >w>;)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Well you're not getting what you want, because it's up to KR and you know how that goes. So HA!
    [Deleted User]
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Arjune ....you so spoopy TT.

@Ktty bake me some too. :c
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 31, 2016
    @Arjune I was saying that to Froglord... I swear did you even THINK before you posted that? Lel
    Helsa
  • SAY_NO_toninjarevampSAY_NO_toninjarevamp
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    Actually Elves are more OP than humans atm with the elf buff. Final Hit can't match up due to not having combo card access.

Giants still got minor buff, but dey promise more buffs to come.

Happy New Years gaiz
  • SAY_YES_2ninjarevampSAY_YES_2ninjarevamp
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    I agree with what my twin said.
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Omg the Hype I want this to come to NA soon O3O
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    When is this coming...
  • ArjuneArjune
    Greta
    Greta said:

@Arjune I was saying that to Froglord... I swear did you even THINK before you posted that? Lel
    usually people attempt to quote before replying to someone if there is posts in between. you posted directly under me with no quote whatsoever, so who was I supposed to assume you were talking to? sheesh
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Not directly related to Memento, since the update that brought the racial buff skills came before it, but I only just now saw this

I just wish the video showed the time to reach 100% with non-point blank aiming, but still.
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    that will be hard to use on mabi NA...