Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

True or False?

Comments

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I much prefer humans since they don't have to give up any talents and we can even argue we have better archery and melee, which is kinda ridiculous. Elf speed is op though.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Threads like these start out innocent but eventually lead to the people recommending their server battling against each other. I will say this now. Don't turn this into a server fighting thread. Thanks. :^)

On topic, there's been a lot of changes in Mabinogi since then, so I feel that you should just hop in and give it a try and let yourself be surprised by all the changes and try something new.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Threads like these start out innocent but eventually lead to the people recommending their server battling against each other. I will say this now. Don't turn this into a server fighting thread. Thanks. :^)

On topic, there's been a lot of changes in Mabinogi since then, so I feel that you should just hop in and give it a try and let yourself be surprised by all the changes and try something new.

Did you say server fight? xD
    c80d1c1aeb581c572cc7121720026e944831c12d_hq.gif

Oh, you meant that server fight...

On topic, it is simple, the op asked for suggestions, give some suggestions and then let them go with their gut and be on their way into the game.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

On topic, it is simple, the op asked for suggestions, give some suggestions and then let them go with their gut and be on their way into the game.

I agree, can we please have no server fights. (What anime is that tho)

I would say jump in and be surprised, or if they like spoilers then explore the wiki :D
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

I agree, can we please have no server fights. (What anime is that tho)

I would say jump in and be surprised, or if they like spoilers then explore the wiki :D

Anime is "Working!"

Speaking of wiki, apparently they get info from "official Mabi strategy guides" apparently such an item exists.
    WolfandWolf
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited July 29, 2017
    Yep.
    Human > Giant > Elf
    Nexon hates elves. kek

And Alexina is the most populated.
    Mari is pretty populated too but I think it's economy is still bleh.
    Plus there are a lot of snobs, but thats only coming from my experience.
    I'm sure other servers do too. I've only been on Mari.

I hear from people that Tarlach and Ruairi aren't very populated but I have no clue. :p

I'm saying what I know from experience, it could be totally different for others. xP
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 29, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Mari is pretty populated too but I think it's economy is still bleh.
    Plus there are a lot of snobs, but thats only coming from my experience.
    I'm sure other servers do too. I've only been on Mari.

I hear from people that Tarlach and Ruairi aren't very populated but I have no clue. :p

People who freak out @ the economy when visiting Mari are like people who visits Beverly Hills(Hollywood) and is shocked @ a 12 0z can of pepsi going for 6 bucks. :p
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited August 4, 2017
    Hinotama wrote: »
    For heavens sake, let the OP pick a server. Alexina and Ruairi people need to stop trying too hard to take everyone. You don't see the Mari or Tarlach servers needing to do that.

OP asked for which server is "more active". We're answering their question.
    SherriGreta
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited August 4, 2017
    Alexina is obviously #1. You'd be a fool to choose any other server unless you hate people.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited August 4, 2017
    Pan wrote: »
    Alexina is obviously #1. You'd be a fool to choose any other server unless you hate people.

I hate people.